Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
Random11111
Account Banned

Default 24/7 Dares 19/F

Hey I lost a bet against one of my friends and she said that as a punishment you all get to punishme for 1 hour max. And I have to accept these dares for the next 7 days so 168 total hours of punishment. So dare away. Try to stay in my likes and away from my limits. I like the dares to be hard though it is a punishment after all. Also if you can number the dares for me so that everyone knows when we hit the 168th dare. Remember each dare can only take 1 hour from start to finish. Thanks

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Tie your nipples with dental floss and melt ice cube in each. Place binder clip on each nipple and pull them off 10 times after melting each ice cube.
See how many ice cubes can you melt on your nipples in 45 minutes.
Spend next 15 minutes by snaping your nipples with rubber band and slaping them 30 times each time untill 15 minutes ends.
Untie your nipples after an hour

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 06-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #3
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
Hey I lost a bet against one of my friends and she said that as a punishment you all get to punishme for 1 hour max. And I have to accept these dares for the next 7 days so 168 total hours of punishment. So dare away. Try to stay in my likes and away from my limits. I like the dares to be hard though it is a punishment after all. Also if you can number the dares for me so that everyone knows when we hit the 168th dare. Remember each dare can only take 1 hour from start to finish. Thanks
Put some small rubber band around your nipple's. Then edge after you edge spank your nipples 30 time each then repeat tell the hour up . Hour 1
Old 06-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #4
Random11111
Account Banned

Finished this and still no new dares. I guess im getting off easy for this punishment

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 06-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #5
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Would denying you toilet privileges for the week strike a limit? (Go anywhere and anyhow you feel, but not in the toilet).

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 PM   #6
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Get naked put the teeth clips on your tits and the ball gag.
You'll be doing 55 minutes of corner time on your knees permanently edging.
If by the 55th minute your drool didn't reached your cunt you'll slap your pussy during the 5 last minutes laying on your back your legs wide spread and raised so that your feets are flat.
If you drooled enough, remove the clips and fondle your breasts for the 5 remaining minutes.
Hour 3

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
Old 06-02-2017, 02:56 AM   #7
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
Would denying you toilet privileges for the week strike a limit? (Go anywhere and anyhow you feel, but not in the toilet).
That would break my limit but also it lasts more than an hour so it wouldnt be ok that way either

Old 06-02-2017, 04:40 AM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What are you willing to do that falls in the catagory of "punishment"? Almost anything that isn't a limit?

Is your friend willing to help? (within reason)

I'll be sure to add something after work...
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 06-02-2017, 04:55 AM   #9
altair

Did you do my last dare yet?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....1&postcount=48
Old 06-02-2017, 03:36 PM   #10
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by altair View Post
Ya I did. Wasnt too hard to carch people staring. I looked really out of place not to mention it was hard to walk in the heels and with the pickles

Old 06-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #11
zboy663

Ok for this punishment you friend gets to bet your bare ass with an implement of her choosing for an hour straight.

Loves: crossdressing, wedgies, anal, spankings, being called a girl

Likes: Humiliation, teasing, sissy, piss, slapped around, being reminded who's boss

Limits: Family, Social suicide, damage, Illegal, scat

PM Dares

Punishments

Toys

KIK: zboy663

I am looking for a dom
Old 06-02-2017, 05:57 PM   #12
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
1 hr wearing tack bra. Nothing else. You lie face down on the floor. Your friend sits on your upper back and bounces up and down.
Old 06-03-2017, 12:37 PM   #13
Random11111
Account Banned

My friend is really dissapointed. She thought i would be punished a lot more than I already have been. Still some time left though

Old 06-03-2017, 01:10 PM   #14
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

put on your tack bra and gag yourself with one of your sneakers. using the other sneaker spank each tit, each ass cheek, and your pussy 100 times each. once finished you will lick your sneakers clean

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Old 06-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Hot sauce and icy hot

Cover your pussy in hot sauce then vibe your clit for 15 min straight pressing hard on your clit. Then take icy hot and do the same thing again for 15 min. And after that floss your panties between your pussy lips and over your clit as hard as you can for the remaining time. Cum as much as you want
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
24/7, extreme, girl, punishment, week