Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
ThisGuy19900

Default Dare: Pee my pants in a very public place

I was dared to go to an extremely public place and pretend to accidentally pee my pants in front of everyone! I was commanded to ask people on here where it should be, what I should wear, how I should draw attention to myself to maximize the embarrassment, etc. You are not to go easy on me.
ThisGuy19900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote simply, you shouldn't wet yourself on purpose. This will definitely achieve the embarrassment that you apparently deserve.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293002

I would suggest somewhere like a mall or shopping center.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 10:46 PM   #3
ThisGuy19900

Anyone else have anything they think I should do?
Old 05-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #4
Rajnish

The mall is a typical place where people like us love to have accidents, fake or real. In order to be seen by most people I suggest you to go in the crowded hours. You can ask to an employee where the bathroom is and wet yourself while you're in front of him/her. But this will involve just one witness to your accident.

Another cool idea is going in a place where there's a public bathroom. Stay in the surroundings and see when there'll be forming a line outside the restroom. Go there, pretending you're very desperate to pee and before your turn comes just wet yourself completely.

The most suitable clothes for these events are light colored pants, jeans or khaki or sweatpants. They can be shorts, so you're going to form a very huge puddle between your feet.

About how you should draw attention to yourself, I'd say you just have to hold your crotch and pee full force. The hissing sound will speak by itself, you won't need to say anything. But you could moan while you do it.

I prefer the second one. You can find crowded bathrooms everywhere, even in the mall. It's the best way to fake an accident, it'll be believable.

Loves: wetting/messing, desperation, bladder/bowel control, bathroom denial/restrictions, hidden public
Dislikes/Punishments: drinking pee, orgasm control, scat smearing, cam/pictures of body and wet/messy clothes
Limits: obvious public, friends, family, showing face, pain

« For anyone who is alone, without God and without a master, the weight of days is dreadful. Hence one must choose a master, God being out of style. »
— Albert Camus

Read this before giving me dares
Rajnish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:26 PM   #5
ThisGuy19900

More! I want this to be an event I will never forget!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, pants peeing, pee, piss, public