Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Palette Recreate Tumblr Images/Movies!

Let's play a "Recreate Tumblr Images/Movies" game!

To make your image/movie list, do a "Google Images" search without SafeSearch filtering, and the words: "tumblr" and "nude", plus one or more search terms that indicate your preferred dare types. So, if you are male, just add "male", if you like bdsm, add "tied in public". "lost bets", "shenanigans", "nude in public", "public sluts" etc also work. Open the tumblr images or movie clips you choose in separate tabs in your browser, and copy the address links from the address window and paste them into a text document list, 20 link rows in all. The images or clips to recreate will be done as close to the original as possible when doing them, in: clothing, place, activity, other people, tool, etc. Make sure you right-click on a tumblr image and open the image as a .jpg or .gif in the tab, so that the link can be opened up again later (other web sites don't allow you to save image links like tumblr do).

When you have a list of 20 images with range from medium hardness to a little above your limit, save the list as a PrintScreen image and upload it to a place unknown to everyone but you. Then let another GetDarer pick out 6 of the images (from 1 to 20) plus attach time needed to do them as well, in seconds: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 (each time is made by doubling the previous one). For example: Im.3:16s, Im.5:2s, Im.9:8s, Im.11:32s, Im.17:4s, Im.19:1s. If they are done when the sun has gone down, then multiply the time 10 times for each image recreation. Post a link to the list and thank your GetDare friend for the kindness to select your dares in a comment. If you get interrupted while doing a dare, you may continue where you stopped later without any lost time.

Do the dares as soon as possible, have fun, and write a nice report about your adventure when done!

Last edited by Bandana; 05-05-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-07-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
Edge7055

I would love to play this t
Edge7055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:53 PM   #3
affectos

I'm still kinda lost on the rules....what do I do after I do the pics?
The following user says Thank You to affectos for this post:
Old 02-18-2021, 02:34 AM   #4
Mindy_Pet

Default List?

Hiya, i was wondering if you already had a list?
I am not very tech savvy dispite being 23
Mindy_Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 10:57 PM   #5
hguy74
Account Banned

I am in kik is adpam6. 18M

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
flashing, image, public, recreate, tumblr