Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #1
Iloveanal675

Default 18 F Doing Every Dare For The Next 6 Hours

For the next 6 hours I must complete every dare (that is within my limits) prefer it to be stuff from my likes, but also opening to trying other things. If its something I do not wish to complete you may give me a new dare and also a punishment.

Likes / Limits / Toys

My BDSM Test
Iloveanal675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:22 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Insert your largest plug into your ass. It cannot be removed for the next six hours unless another dare explicitly says to. If you do have to remove it for any reason, you must put it back in immediately after.

On top of this you must drink a glass of water every half hour for the next six hours. If you get desperate to pee you must get five GetDare members to let you. If you do not get them in time you must either wet yourself where you are, or go in to a shower / bath and give yourself a golden shower.

I you do end up wetting yourself / giving yourself a golden shower, you cannot clean up until you have the remaining GetDare members agreement.

E.g.Got two permissions to pee? You need another three to clean up.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:23 AM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

You're going to give yourself an enema filled with urine and use the big plug to keep it for 10mn. Meanwhile you'll suck on that dildo like your life was at stake.

After release the urine where you're standing and fuck your ass to an orgasm while kneeling in your piss. Finally you're to lie on your back, still in your piss and suck that dildo clean while you rub your clit to another orgasm.

Do the entire dare in front of a mirror while looking at yourself.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:33 AM   #4
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked, cats don't wear clothes. Pour some milk into a saucer, put it on the floor and lick it all up. Clean yourself by licking your body all over. Try to dress up like a cat if you have the clothes, if you don't draw on some whiskers. Meow once in a while and play with some toys like yarn. Tell me how it goes

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:19 AM   #5
DarkShepard

Okay I would like You to insert the biggest plug as was told before.
Then choose one of Your toys and put it in vagina, so there would be some double penetration.
Then the third toy put on the ground and kneel on front of it.
Now perform oral sex on toy. With two three hands keep fucking yourself with other toys. Do this good, I want some tears and spit flowing.
Change toys each 10 minutes. Do as much as You can.

For extra points do make-up:
Lipstick and some eye shade or whatever so it smears.
Take photo (for yourself) at the beginning and after each toy change. After You are done with dare look at yourself You slutty girl

Also write on yourself words like "slut, bitch, fuckhole, cumdumpster, hungry for cock"

Have Fun !

No pictures, fullpublic, permanent, scat and other incoherent shit
Forgive me language my no Englisch :P
My KIK darkshepard
BDSM TEST RESULT
DarkShepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:15 AM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

For my dare you will be a dog. Put in you largest butt plug and start drinking water. Go somewhere you don't care pee gets on. Fill a bowl with watch and put it on the floor. You will be drinking from her from now on. I see you have public as a limit so it doesn't have to be outside. Undress completely dogs have no need for clothes. Keep drinking water from the bowl and make sure you're on all fours throughout this dare. Before you get too desperate to pee do some normal dog things. Hump some furniture, Butt scoot, etc. Now the time has come for you to pee. Your owner isn't home so you can't go outside but you really need to go. Your dog mind has come up with a great idea. Maybe if you pee in a bunch of places it won't be as bad as one huge puddle. With this in mind pee in at least 3 or more different areas lifting your leg like a dog. As punishment for peeing all over the floor take out the large plug then sit down on it forcing it in all in one go. Then spank yourself 20 times on each cheek or until you're satisfied you've been punished properly.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:34 AM   #7
Iloveanal675

lyb: Sorry I didn't have to pee right away so it took me a little bit. As I put the plug in some of the pee came out I hope this is ok. As I was waiting I sucked the dildo the best I could, but not really into the taste it has. When I pulled out the butt plug the pee came dripping out and a little bit of poop came out (wasn't expecting this cause I did an enema early today). But I sill keeled and fucked the dildo till had a massive orgasm. Wasn't comfortable sucking it, but I did lean back and rub my clit

Likes / Limits / Toys

My BDSM Test
Old 04-18-2017, 09:45 AM   #8
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveanal675 View Post
lyb: Sorry I didn't have to pee right away so it took me a little bit. As I put the plug in some of the pee came out I hope this is ok. As I was waiting I sucked the dildo the best I could, but not really into the taste it has. When I pulled out the butt plug the pee came dripping out and a little bit of poop came out (wasn't expecting this cause I did an enema early today). But I sill keeled and fucked the dildo till had a massive orgasm. Wasn't comfortable sucking it, but I did lean back and rub my clit
Did you enjoy it?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:53 AM   #9
Iloveanal675

First time I've done a urine enema. I love how dirty it made me feel. Its definitely something I would be willing to trying again.

Likes / Limits / Toys

My BDSM Test
Old 04-18-2017, 10:06 AM   #10
modi
Baby Member

Dress yourself up like a girl (with a thong and makeup if you can) and wear a puttplug. Edge 10 times and cum on your face and swallow it
modi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

She... She is a girl. What post are you reading?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass to mouth, bondage, spanking, wedgie