Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-18-2017, 04:03 AM   #1
game

Wait The prisoner.

The Prisoner

This thread is aimed at masters for there naughty slaves,
Requirements,
1 slave(Yourself if alone)
Handcuffs/rope
Bathrub/Shower(Depends on fixtures)
optional,
Gag
Funnel/O-ring gag
BlindFold
More to be added(Comment bellow)
Set up
Has your slave been naughty? Send them to the Bathtub prison.
Get them to lay down into it and get the handcuffs or other bindings.
Bind there hands to the fixtures inside the bath made to help you get out so they're unable to leave the bath/
The Prison is now set up.
Extras

Bind their feet/legs to the same fixtures with rope to keep them open or together to keep them shut.
Use the gag's to stop them from speaking.
Punishments

Time to clean, Turn on the water and clean them down with a nice cold stream of water and then let them naturally dry while you leave them.
Feeding time, Using the O-ring gag or just forcing their mouth open you can feed them anything they want. For people who enjoy scat/urine-play dont grant them a toilet break after it.
Solitary, Just leave them for a few hours with or without stimulation. Add the blindfold for more 'fun'

Don't forget to comment with feedback, Ideas and reports. I'm a lonely gamer so I can only think up the ideas. not test them. Remember safety first when dealing with bondage and any temperature/scat play.

Some info about myself, I am a 18 year old British male.You may see spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes in the posts I make and that's because I'm both Dyspraxic and dyslexic so rather than yelling at me please be nice and point out the mistakes I've made.
.erad a ot sknaht deppilf neeb sah txet ,etoN
game is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to game for this post:
Old 04-18-2017, 04:07 AM   #2
game

Pleasure and pain, They're bound in a bathtub unable to defend themselves. Edge and punishment for as long as you want.

Some info about myself, I am a 18 year old British male.You may see spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes in the posts I make and that's because I'm both Dyspraxic and dyslexic so rather than yelling at me please be nice and point out the mistakes I've made.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #3
Arbie79

I like the idea behind this
Arbie79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:08 AM   #4
kalipygos

Planning to do a sensory depravation session while chained, blindfolded and earplugged for an hour or two. Idea was the walk in cupboard but going for the closed shower cabin now. It's pitch dark when the lights are out and the ocasignal cold spray is a nice addition. Thanks for sharing this idea!! If you like I can share the report with you.

----
37, bi ballerina bunny, mtf genderfluid
Likes any sensation, dislikes boredom
Unowned and having fun that way, but open for people to try me.
kalipygos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:13 AM   #5
kalipygos

Here we go

Meaty Maggie:
Decided to go for the shower cabin. Cuffs attached to the shower hose (gave me a little leeway) blindfold on and earplugs in. At first kneeling on the solid tiles but after about twenty minutes started to change position, my feet pressed against the tiles while I sat on my heels got way uncomfortable.

I started to get used to the chill (the cabin is unheated) and slowly surrendered to my situation. Hearing only my own breath and heartbeat, alone with my thoughts and yearnings....and the sense of nudity.

With the chain restricting my movement at moments I started to feel like an object or a doll. At other moments I thought of a scène in one of my favorite bondage movies where the subject is chained naked in a cell overnight, only to be released to please the wardens for breakfast.

I lost track of time, could have been in here for ten minutes or an hour.

I sat down and cuddled myself into the wall. No sorrows, no family pooha, no bills...not now. My brain emptied. Had a few gentle visualisations (flowers and butterflies)

And well...I had drank half a liter of water before I got in so subbsequently wet myself which felt nice and warm.

When the timer went off it felt like my brain had resetted itself. All the humbug of the past weeks had been vented out and back to a neutral and new start mentally. I felt renewed.

Not the desired result for a kink session maybe, but it was very nice to combine therapy and kink ��
The following user says Thank You to kalipygos for this post:
Old 04-28-2017, 10:28 AM   #6
game

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed the outline idea of it. Being left along for ages. I've been working so the reply might've been slow.

Old 04-29-2017, 08:43 AM   #7
kalipygos

Your welcome the game and no problem. It is great to calm the nerves
Old 05-27-2017, 04:24 PM   #8
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

I did this to myself, so I set a timer on for two hours, got in the tub, put my blindfold on and handcuffed myself.

After a couple of minutes, I dozed off and when I woke I completely loss track of time.

I had nothing to do except stare directly into my blindfold and wait for what seemed like days.

Finally, when the timer went off, I unlocked my handcuffs and took off my blindfold and my senses came back.

Great punishment! May try this again soon!

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bath, punish, punishment, scat