Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-14-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
Emma_Larsson!

Default Accidental nudity<3

I was just wondering about something. I know that being naked in a public area is illegal and can get you in trouble. But is there a way a person can get away with it? With something like accidental nakedness or something else that may not be your fault?
I have heard of accidental locking your clothes away but is there anything else? I would love to try it out sometime but dont know exactly how i can do it.
Does anyone got any ideas or any experience with this? well let me know
Old 04-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

As long as there are no children near, I don't think people would call the police for accidental nudity. Moreover when there are mostly guys there.

There are dares and ideas floating around (on getDare as well) about locking away your clothing and walking a certain distance to get the key to unlock your clothing, yes. Maybe something like when you are in any facility that has lockers and where you have to dress yourself (gym, swimming pool, etc.). Make sure you can take a shower as well if you want to make it look like it's accidental. For instance, after sporting in the gym you want to take a shower. You undress yourself and put everything in your locker, meaning to leave it open. While showering, it accidentally closed, thus you having to ask the personnel to open it up for you again. Limitation: the locker should be able to close without a key (instead a code). A less beleavable solution for using a locker that has a key is to say that someone closed the locker and took the key with them. (?)

I can't think of anything else to make it look accidental. I don't think that you can make it look accidental without the explanation of having to dress yourself somewhere as the previous given example. Maybe flashing but this isn't really nudity. Maybe wanting to take out the trash in the morning while only in your (bottom only) underwear and "accidentally" closing the door behind you. You'll need to ask for someone's help then...

Or just make sure you'll be naked somewhere with the majority of straight men (& lesbians?) and absolutely no children. Or play a game in a bar with risk of losing your clothing.

By the way, I have no experience with public nudity.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 04-14-2017 at 01:37 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
vhaeraun
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe you can wear only a strapless dress. Then let someone pull the dress down while you are waiting for a traffic light to cross. It looks accidentally then.

Likes: outdoor, woods, semi-public, humiliating, Exhibition, Cam, See Through, self-bondage
Interested: (semi-)public dares
Dislikes: full-public, cross dressing
Soft limit: face, pee, involving other people
Limits: family, poo, permanent, wedgies, messy

PM Dares

Chaturbate

Kast

Kik: VeyronB
Discord: vhaeraun#6042
Snap: veyronb1
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
95% Exhibitionist
93% Rope Bunny
93% Voyeur
83% Experimentalist
vhaeraun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:11 AM   #4
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default Filling an ice bucket at a hotel

I read of this way a long time ago. It is not public nudity. But it could be close. The lady wore a short robe that only reached mid thigh and may have been just a little to small going around. She left her room to fill the ice bucket and returned to find she left the key in the room. The story read that she was not aware of a convention going on downstairs and being surprised that the lobby was filled with suit and ties. But that seemed beyond belief.

As I said, it is not naked, but it fits the accidental, is an acceptable accident, and close to the emotional feelings you are looking to stir.
The locked out of your locker one has promise. If you supply your own lock you could simply leave the keys in your pocket in the locker. Someone would have to cut the lock off. If there is no one who can do this someone might have something for you to wear home to get your second key. But your car keys would be in your locker too. So you may have to take a taxi. Oh, but your wallet is in there too. You are naked and likely owe someone a big favor. Now what? Is that close to the intended feelings?

I don't live near the coast so I don't know if large beaches with shower facilities also have lockers. These places may not have any staff. So you may be alone and have to leave the building naked.

I big problem with the really naked situation is that it is quite dangerous should there be any children or even young folks about. In some cities, at least in the usa, this could lead you to being on a sex offenders list for life. The enforcement of these laws is not consistent even though we say "all are equal oder the law".
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
cooperjess

Even if it is accidental, and someone slighty prudish calls the cops, I guess you'd still have to explain yourself. I guess an 'accident' or a slip at the beach or swimming pool wouldn't be such a drama, but i guess that defeats the point.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #6
Maleslut92

The main thing with this is that it has to be believable that you are in the situation. Hiding a key on the other side of a hotel is not believable but locking your key in the room in the middle of the night may be. Think how your explanation sounds and whether you would really believe it. I got my cruise cabin door and bathroom door mixed up at 3am and ended up locked in the hallway wearing men's thong underwear only -- believable if you sleep in your underwear. Going to get ice -- i would ask why you went out that way to begin with......

In some ways believable means more exposure risk because there is no backup plan. if you have a backup plan it is less believable. It is a little thrilling to lock yourself out and know the only way you can get in is to interact with somebody.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)

Last edited by Maleslut92; 04-15-2017 at 03:07 PM.
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #7
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

arranging to be "accidentally" stripped is hard to pull off and be believable, as others have pointed out. Gym "lock out" scenarios are usually your best bet, especially since most gyms I've visited these days have "first come first use" lockers that require you to bring your own lock. "Accidentally" leave your key inside, and tada! you're trapped naked.

Another workable scenario I've seen executed was any of a number of "wardrobe malfunction" variations. Getting swamped by a wave at the beach, for example, is a wonderful way to force yourself into a public nudity situation. I read about one dare-taker that weakened the seams and buttons on her sundress, then caught it on the edge of a table in a restaurant.

What you DON'T want to do is to rely on someone else to pull off the caper. First, you can never be sure about timing and coordination, etc. Second, if something goes wrong, they could get into trouble for theft, assault, or even sexual assault, depending on the scene and how things went. It's awesome if you have someone you can trust enough to film the mayhem, but these are supposed to be fun, even if they are humiliating.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk