Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555
Default Camping

Hi all! So the end of August, the 27th to be exact, I will be going on an overnight camping and backpacking and hiking trip. I need dares to do, most likely self but I may be able to stretch that a little. For example, I can stretch the dares when going to the bathroom for we will most likely have bathroom "buddies" as not to be alone, so I could do something with him. Also this is and all male trip. For your information, i am mostly looking for clothes dares, for example what to wear for underwear or a shirt or undershirt or base layer. I have for underwear: boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, jockstraps, long johns / thermal underwear. For undershirts I have, t-shirts, a-shirts, muscle shirts, and a thermal shirt. I am willing to buy new things, either describe or post a link to somewhere where I can get them. Please post back with any dares or ideas that can help me.

Thanks so much.
Secretone55555
secretone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
iTunes

So, I have thought about this one for a while, I have decided that you should start outbon the first day wearing white briefs, but don't take any other underwear with you, now, each night you must steal someone elses underwear for you to wear, doesn't matter if it's clean or not, but the catch is that you can never wear the same colored underwear twice, if one night you just can't find a good time to snag any underwear you are allowed to freeball the next day, but you can only use that option once.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any questions comments or others
iTunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
secretone55555

Send a message via MSN to secretone55555 Send a message via Yahoo to secretone55555

Hey, thanks itunes, I will definitely try this one out.
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

Limits:No illegal, family, drinking pee, poo.

[email protected]
Old 08-20-2009, 08:14 AM   #4
myself21

No, you should wear panties every night there xD

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #5
iTunes

How long will you be on your camping trip?
Old 08-24-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
secretone55555

I will only be overnight, so I will be going there the 27th, hiking, then sleeping for a night, hiking again, and then going home. The ride to the camping / hiking grounds will be about an hour as well.
Likes:Clothes control, underwear, Bondage, anal, pain, public, humiliation, public restrooms, shaving, bathroom use/control, masturbation denial, some degradation, hygiene(shower/washing/brushing teeth/nail clipping/deodorant use/shaving/wearing clothes without washing etc.) and everything else.

[email protected]
Old 08-25-2009, 01:19 AM   #7
iTunes

Dang so it's not for very long, in that case I remove the commando option
Old 08-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
beaker

omg i wouldnt take the underwear one off i love it and if i end up goin on my campin trip next month i am totally gonna do it...
beaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #9
secretone55555

hey all, the camping trip was postponed until nexxt week due to the tropical storm and weather, so keep posting!!!

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, camping, shirt, trip, underwear