Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-28-2017, 08:40 AM   #1
corrupted

Default Plan my slaves' calendar!

I've made a teamup calendar where you can add events whenever you like with things for my slaves to do! Basically, they're pretty much available all the time (unless otherwise specified on the calendar), and could frankly do with a lot more tasks than what they currently have. I try to keep them busy, but it can be difficult to come up with a lot of ideas, since I've recently become pretty busy.

You can add as much as you like, and can give them tasks to do by themselves, with each other, or with me (if I'm available then, as indicated on the calendar). I'll have the final say on whether they can do the tasks or not, but I'm only really gonna reject something if it violates their limits. Here's all the info you need about them.

I'll write up reports for each task you give them and post them in this thread, and I'll also put links to the reports within the events on the calendar.
You can give them one-time events, or even a regular task that they have to complete. Also try to make them challenging and suggest punishments for failure. Pitting them against each other is also fun.

You can add tasks to the calendar completely anonymously, so you don't even have to post here when you do. However, I'd really appreciate if you did post here so that this thread stays active!

Have fun, be creative, and give them hell!

I'll just paste the 'about' from the calendar:
Quote:
You can use this calendar to organise tasks for my slaves, either by themselves, with each other, or with me.

You can add tasks (using the red calendar) at any time, but take note:

You can't schedule tasks that I have to be present for at the same time as grey events.

If you're scheduling something at the same time as a yellow/blue/purple event, make sure none of the slaves you're giving a task to are already busy at that time.

My identity is not important
My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Control their calendar (teamup)
Suggest tasks for them

Don't ask me for dares/punishments
If you need to be punished, here's some inspiration

Looking for something to do?
Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 03-28-2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: good one; why not actually link the calendar??
corrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 11:47 AM   #2
corrupted

Thank you to whoever added a game of chess for A and B to play tonight! I'll supervise and report back how everything goes.

Please add as much as you like to the calendar - fill it up as much as you can! Note that I'm also free for the whole of Friday-Sunday, so anything that needs me to be there can be done over those three days!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 03-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
corrupted

I'll be writing up how the chess game went soon.

For now, I have three days completely free to spend all my time doing any tasks you can come up with. I'd like to get a nice busy weekend, so add as much to the calendar as you like!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 03-31-2017, 08:29 AM   #4
corrupted

I'm not going to go over every single move of the chess game because that would be the longest post ever (it was a LONG game), but an overview:

The game followed these rules and was between A and B.

I really don't have as much I can write about it as I expected, but both of them ended up getting a few hundred lashes and torturing each others' cocks with rubber bands and heat cream. I'm sure both of them edged at least 50 times.

The fun part was when they started basing their moves on what tasks they wanted to do (or thought they could endure), rather than what would lead to a better outcome. They both knew that losing meant a decent amount of denial, though, so I could see how conflicted they were.

Despite usually being the better chess player, B lost. By the end of the game, the pieces left on the board were:
White (B): 1 rook, 3 pawns
Black (A): 1 queen, 1 rook, 1 bishop, 4 pawns
So, that means that B had 31 points worth of pieces taken, and A had 18 points worth of pieces taken.

From the rules of the game, that meant that A would have to edge 18 times before being allowed to cum. He was in denial already, so wasn't allowed to cum, but I still had him edge 18 times.
As his punishment for losing, B is now in denial for 49 days and must edge 49 times on each day of his denial.

---
Now a quick announcement: Slave A has been in denial for 10 days and will finally be allowed to cum today (April 1st). The first person to suggest a way for him to cum (within his limits) will have their suggestion chosen. This offer only stands for today, since I'm not going to extend his denial to wait for a suggestion. He's really desperate to cum, so make it difficult!
---
Edit: I've received a PM for how A should cum, so that's now closed.
Please keep suggesting other tasks and adding things to the calendar!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 03-31-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2017, 02:32 AM   #5
corrupted

Default A's Orgasm(s)

More dares added to the calendar would be much appreciated, since there's currently nothing on it for the future!

I received the following instructions by PM for how A got to cum after his denial:

Quote:
Tie him up with pretty tightly on bed spread out. Blindfold and gag him.
Bring in both B and C and have them to tease and suck him for half an hour to really get A into right mood.
When he is ready, have B and C taking turns to suck A's cock. Both have 5 minutes in turns to make A cum. Let them go for an hour and during the time A get's milked dry.
This is also a competition between B and C. The last person to make A cum is a winner. So every time one get's cum into his mouth the other has right motivation to make his best to get A cum again.
If B wins, C get's his ass spanked 50 times by A
If C wins, B get's 7 more days of chastity
Also make sure the one in the lead doesn't try to go easy on A on his turn.
I modified it slightly to 100 spanks if C lost, and did it earlier today.

I always like going into tasks without telling my slaves how it's going to go, so that's what I did for this. I told A that it was time for him to get his orgasm, but that it wasn't going to be simple. I told him to get onto the bed, then blindfolded and gagged him, and got him to lie down. I tied his arms and legs to the corners of the bed so that he could barely move, then called in B and C.

I explained to them that they had to tease A without letting him cum until I told them to stop. After 10 days of denial, A really didn't seem happy about that, but I had told him that he was going to get to cum so he was willing to go through with it (not that he had a choice). He did get to the edge very quickly, though, and B and C did a very good job of keeping him there for as long as possible.

As they neared the end of the half hour, I explained the rest of the task (as well as the punishments for losing), then asked A to choose who was going to get the first 5 minutes. He chose B, and the hour started there. Literally within seconds of me saying that A could cum, he did. He so rarely has any kind of denial, so it was one of the strongest orgasms I've seen him have and he groaned very loudly into his gag. That was quickly followed by whining as B kept sucking him immediately after he came. I let them know that if either of them went easy on A while they were in the lead, they would forfeit their lead.

A came a second time during the fourth set of 5 minutes, during C's turn, then again during the sixth (also C). B made him cum again during the ninth 5 minutes, by which time I think A was crying, although it was hard to tell with the blindfold. It got to the final 5 minutes (C's turn) and B was still in the lead, so it was a nice intense end to the competition. C was giving the most intense head I've seen in a while and A was clearly very close to cumming again, and B looked very nervous. The hour came to an end without C managing to make A cum again. I could see how close he was, though, so I went over and gave his balls a few slaps, which quickly pushed him over the edge and gave him a ruined orgasm.

I let B leave, and C knelt down quietly while I attended to A, probably contemplating his punishment. I untied A's hands and feet, helped him sit up, and took his blindfold and gag off. I let him have a moment before making him get up, and then got C to bend over the side of the bed. I gave A a paddle to spank C with, and he started the spanks. C's ass got more and more red as the spanks continued and he was screaming by the end. I let A leave after that, but decided that I could continue C's punishment a little further. Compared to 7 days of denial, 100 spanks isn't too bad, so I thought I'd give him a few more. I decided to spank him as hard as I could until I broke the paddle, which is usually something I'd only do to B because he can take a lot of pain. It didn't take too long, but definitely put him in a lot more pain.

So... that was a fun morning! C's gonna be feeling that for a while, and his ass will probably be very bruised tomorrow. Personally, I enjoyed it a lot. Getting them to be competitive is very entertaining!

Don't forget to add some dares to the calendar if you have any ideas!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-02-2017, 04:11 AM   #6
corrupted

So......anyone have any ideas on what I can do or say to encourage more people to give me tasks for my slaves? I'm not sure what I can offer other than writing reports of everything I do with them, but if there's something that will make it more likely for people to suggest things, please let me know.

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-03-2017, 10:15 PM   #7
corrupted

This morning we did the following task that was added to the calendar:

Quote:
C: attach 1 kg to testicles. Stand on legs. Perform 20 jumping jacks.
There were three ways I could think of adding the weights to his balls:
  1. Having him stand while I added the weight a little bit at a time.
  2. Having him stand while I added the whole weight at once.
  3. Having him crouch down while I added the weight so that he would only feel the weight after he stood up.

To decide, I rolled a dice (1-2 for the first option, 3-4 for the second, 5-6 for the third), and ended up with 6, so he would have to stand up to take the weight.

I put a strap tightly around the top of his balls and got him to crouch down. I added a 1kg weight so that it was resting on the ground, and got him to stand up. It took him a while to be able to stand up completely and the weight stretched his balls down a lot. I got him to swing the weight around and bounce on his heels a bit to get used to having the weight pull harder before getting him to start the star jumps.

He clearly found the first one more painful than he expected, so he took a few seconds to adjust to it before continuing. It took him a while to do all 20. He tried to do them all as fast as he could, but he had to stop every few jumps.

I know the times on the calendar are just a guide, but since there was an hour allocated to this task and it only took around 20 minutes, I made him stand with the weight still attached until the hour was complete. He was struggling and his legs were shaking by the end, but he managed to last the whole hour.

Thank you for this task!!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #8
corrupted

Default Tug of War!

I did this task on the calendar today:

Quote:
How about give A and C testicles tug of war? The winner can punish looser as he want (respecting limits of course). There is 1 h so there be enaugh time for punishment.
It was added for this morning, but the last few days have been a bit of a mess so I wasn't able to check the calendar until this afternoon, so I moved this task to the evening.

I got some rope and tied each end around their balls with around 2 metres between them. I got them to stand still with a line on the floor halfway between them and also tied their hands behind their backs. I got them to start the tug of war exactly on the start of the hour.

I had already told them the stakes (that the winner would get to punish the loser for the rest of the hour), so they were both extremely determined to win, but also instantly both in pain because they were pulling very hard. It took a very long time - more than I expected - for anyone to win. In the first 15 minutes, they both got pretty close to winning a few times, but also seemed to be getting quite tired. At around 20 minutes, C finally gave a particularly hard tug and managed to pull A across the line. If I'm honest, I had a feeling C would win, since he's very into CBT and can take a lot, while A doesn't like it much at all.

I gave C access to pretty much any equipment he wanted, and he started off by tying A's hands and knees together when he was on all fours and giving his balls some hard spanks with a paddle. Over the course of the next 40 minutes, he made A edge a lot and roughly fisted his ass (which A would usually love, but he did it with less preparation than usual and his hands are the biggest out of all of us). He also peed on him and gave him a lot more spanks on various parts of his body. He tightly tied A's cock and balls and dripped hot wax on them, and towards the end of the hour, he got him back to the edge and then fisted him to a ruined orgasm.

Thank you for this task!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-05-2017, 10:15 AM   #9
corrupted

For the person who most recently left a task:

I'm not quite sure how we'd do that, since I'm pretty sure it would be illegal. Do you have any suggestions on how I could get him to do something similar, but not so risky?

Also:

Quote:
I like the way you interpreted the tasks I leaved here.
I'm glad you're enjoying them! I definitely am too! I'm grateful for you giving the tasks, since I'm not getting many other tasks!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #10
corrupted

Cool, thanks for clarifying (on the calendar, for anyone who's confused that I seem to be talking to myself)! I'm also not completely sure how to go about the task in general; how would you recommend actually doing it? Like, out the fly of his jeans; is that what you mean? I just wanted to check, in case you had a specific idea, since it's not completely clear.

Sorry for asking so many questions heh..!!

For anyone else who has any ideas, feel free to add some! I might not be able to do anything on the weekend (you can still give them stuff to do themselves) because I have an exam next week, but after next Wednesday, I'm free for 2.5 weeks and have plenty of time to do more tasks with my slaves. Go wild!

(Also, feel free to post in this thread, since it's weird that I'm the only one posting, even though I'm technically responding to you all)

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 04-06-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:50 PM   #11
corrupted

This morning's task:

Quote:
C: Tied 1 kg to testicles while kneeling. Stand up. Roll a dice (or use online generator) 5 times. For each perform:
If x = 1 or x = 2 - 10 jumping jacks

If x= 3 or x = 4 - 10 flicks with finger to each testicle

If x = 5 or x = 6 - 10 hard smacks to penis glans with wooden spoon.

If dare will be performed - please post report on GetDare.
Like the previous time, I got him to kneel down and tied the weight to his balls, then he had to stand up. I rolled the dice right before each time he had to do a task so he wouldn’t know what he had to do in advance:
  1. 4 (10 flicks with finger to each testicle) - I did the flicks hard so that he grunted with pain with each one. It would have hurt quite a bit because of how stretched they were from the weights.
  2. 4 (10 flicks) - He found them more painful this time, especially because I didn’t give him a break between them.
  3. 3 (10 flicks) - More painful, again. His legs were shaking a bit by the time I was done.
  4. 5 (10 hard smacks to penis glans with wooden spoon) - Listen, when you tell me to do something hard, I really do it HARD. While he’s in chastity pretty much constantly, the head of his cock is still exposed because the cage is held in place because of some piercings he has. I held his cock still and smacked it as hard as I could with a wooden spoon and he was screaming from the first hit. He stumbled back a little, which made the weight swing and hurt him even more.
  5. 6 (10 smacks) - Again, I didn’t give him a break between the two sets of 10 smacks, so I ended up giving him 20 hard spanks in a row.

I was disappointed that he didn’t roll any star jumps, so I made him do 10 anyway.

It took about 10 minutes to finish all of that, so again I made him stand there with the weight still there for the rest of the allotted hour.

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #12
corrupted

Firstly, I've been asked to describe C's chastity cage in more detail, so I made a blog post about it here (includes a pretty bad sketch of it).

This afternoon's task:

Quote:
How about make A lock his testicles outside of his pants with a padlock and make him go somewhere where people are? He couldn't cover himself using hands, but he could find some creatice way to do this.
I got A dressed, then pulled his balls out through the fly of his jeans. I tied a thin strap around them, which I locked to the zipper so that the fly would have to stay open and he wouldn’t be able to pull his balls back inside the jeans. I made it clear to him that he wasn’t allowed to use his hands to cover himself, so he put on a tank top that’s quite long and pulled it down so that it covered his balls. He looked pretty stupid with the shirt pulled so far down, and you could clearly see a bulge where it went over his balls, but I guess that’s the price he had to pay for keeping them covered!

The time given for the task was one and a half hours, so that’s how long we spent outside. I could tell that he was extremely self-conscious and worried about keeping his shirt pulled down for the whole time, especially when I asked him to buy us some food. He had to carry it in both hands, so he wasn’t able to adjust his shirt at all. He had to walk very slowly and carefully to stop the shirt from riding up. We went to a cafe and sat at a booth, so I pulled his shirt up so I could play with his balls under the table; slapping, flicking, pinching, pulling etc. Watching him try to pretend that nothing was happening was pretty fun.

Overall, it was a very fun hour and a half (for me). I always enjoy taking A out. Sometimes I take him to clubs/bars and make him try to find strangers to do things with him, but other times it’s just very fun to make him try to hide something (his balls, in this case) while walking around.

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 04-07-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #13
corrupted

Hey everyone; I'd love if we could get a few more tasks added for the next few weeks!

I'll try to make a blog post with the equipment I have some time in the next day or two, because that could provide some inspiration. I have a few things that probably aren't too common for your average getdare user, so it could definitely help you come up with things.

But you can really pack the calendar as full as you like, just as long as tasks involving the same slave don't overlap (you can overlap with events of any colour; just as long as they're not involving that slave).

Re: the sybian task that was left; just letting you know that B is in denial at the moment. We can definitely do that task, but it will involve edging rather than orgasms. There's no problem with that, I just thought I'd make sure you knew (and you may have already known from checking his info on the about page in my signature)! Thanks so much for the task!!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess

Last edited by corrupted; 04-07-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:26 PM   #14
corrupted

Alright, first three tasks today!:

Quote:
How about make B give A 10 minutes trampling (stomach + chest)?
I got A to lie down on his back and tied his hands and feet to some furniture so that he couldn’t move away. While trampling is always the most dramatic with high heels, that would be a limit for B, so he put on some shoes that had some heavy soles, then spent the 10 minutes walking over A’s stomach and chest. It was an uncomfortable and painful 10 minutes for A, especially when B stood on his nipples, which have piercings in them that are stretching his nipples already.

Quote:
Part 1/4 A, C:
20 push-ups,
30 squats.
30 crunches (hands behind head).
30 jumping jacks,
10 pullups.
I like the idea of regular scheduled exercise. A and C are both in very good shape, although C’s slightly stronger. While it wasn’t a competition outright, they definitely got competitive having to do the same things, which encouraged them to do the exercises better.

Quote:
How about?
A, B edging contest? The first that will edge 5 times (without cum) can punish second one for 20 minutes?
Since B tends to edge more often and enjoys it more, I definitely expected him to win this one, so I was very surprised when A actually beat him to the 5 edges! I guess A was more determined to win, since he’s had more tasks to do (and lost more competitions) in the last week or so; he probably didn't want any more punishment.

One of B’s likes is ‘heavy pain’, so his punishments can get pretty intense. A started by caning B’s ass and thighs until they were covered in dark red stripes, then got him to lie on his back and caned his dick for a few minutes. Then, as payback for the morning task, A spent another few minutes trampling B. He also put some weight on his throat to choke him a few times. I told A that he had permission to cum, so he spent the last few minutes roughly fucking B’s ass until he came.

There are still a few tasks to do this evening, so I'll report back on those when they're done. Thanks to anyone who's left tasks!!

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess
Old 04-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #15
corrupted

Tasks from this evening:

Quote:
Have B drink 3 glasses of water and then put him on his back, put legs over his head and tie him like that. So his butt should be pointing straight up and knees are close to each side of his head (depending how flexible he is). Also have him blindfolded, gagged and eras plugged. his hands should also be secured behind his back. Then put a light candle into his anal and other into his cunt. Don't leave anything inflammable nearby.

Now B shall be a candle tree for few hours. As you shouldn't leave candles unchecked, C will sit trough this time next to B and keep watch over the fire like a good watchdog. Leave the room dark apart from the candle. During the time C can entertain him self only by teasing B with his tongue for a total time of 30 minutes at witch points he like, as long as he doesn't make B to cum.

Also B is not allowed to pee during the task. If he does, he needs to be punished. If is comes to that, I will be more than happy to leave a punishment task for him

-MasterW
This was very fun! I got B to drink the three glasses of water, then plugged his ears and put on his sensory deprivation hood (which further blocks his ears, as well as covering his eyes) with a small dildo gag. I then got him on his back and tied his knees to his shoulders, then also pulled his feet down to the ground and tied them down (I have some hooks in the floor to help with bondage like this), which pulled his ass more into the air, and I tied his hands behind his back. I stretched out his ass and cunt with my fingers a bit, before pushing the candles into them and lighting them.

I called C over and turned the lights out. I stayed for around 10 minutes to see how it went for that time, and by the time I left B was already groaning from the wax that was starting to drip onto him. I had some studying to do, so I left them to it for the next few hours.

There were two hours allotted on the calendar for that task, but there was still a lot more left of the candles, so I let them keep going. There was a task assigned for A and C at 10:30 for them to do some exercise, so to make sure B was still supervised, I got A and C to do the exercise individually, while the other one supervised B and I watched the one doing the exercise.

Quote:
Part 2/4 A, C:
20 push-ups,
30 squats.
30 crunches (hands behind head).
30 jumping jacks,
10 pullups.
They both did well with the exercises, but I could definitely tell that they weren’t as intense about it as they had been while doing it at the same time. I’m really looking forward to next week when their exercise is all competitive and has punishments for the slower person. I really like this exercise idea a lot - they do keep fit anyway, but it’s usually more disorganised, so having a schedule like this will be great next week!

In terms of B not being allowed to pee during his task, I guess I was probably a bit mean with that, because I did leave him for a long time; much longer than the allocated time for the task. It was nearly midnight when C barked to call me over, and it turned out that B had peed. If you think he should have a punishment for that (even though I left him for longer), I'm completely fine with that!

I got A to lock C in his cage for the night, and decided to leave B there for another hour while I watched him. By the time I finally blew the candles out and untied him, his genitals, stomach, chest, and back were covered in wax. He’s usually tied up for the night, so I decided to leave the wax on overnight.

My BDSM Test Results
Equipment

About my slaves
Suggest tasks for them

Snakes & Ladders
Chess