Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-27-2017, 05:46 AM   #1
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Default ruined orgasm advice

Hi everyone, I've heard a lot about ruined orgasms and want to try it on my bf but I don't want him to know do you have any advice for me?

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:40 AM   #2
LPV
getDare Saint

Get him as horny as you can. Then, just ruin it. lol

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:43 AM   #3
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Get him as horny as you can. Then, just ruin it. lol
But is there a way to stop at exactly the right time, because when i go on to long he will still feel some pleasure and I want to ruin it completely

Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 07:48 AM   #4
LPV
getDare Saint

The only way I know is if you can anticipate it. Early rather than late.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #5
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
The only way I know is if you can anticipate it. Early rather than late.
Ok so when he's getting close I'll stop sometimes and see if he cums and keep doing it until I ruin him thanks for the advice

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 07:55 AM   #6
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

For starters you should tell him to tell you everything about your little session. Lets say you give him a nice hand-job and he has to tell you how close he is, how long he could last, everything. When he is telling you he is about to cum and you feel his cock pulse, you can release it and stop any stimulation, and if you stopped at the right moment you are ruined his orgasm. If some cum comes out its not a great deal as long as you are quick enough to stop what you are doing and let him ruin it.

Another method I use but read on many articles is the thumb technique, basically while you jerk him, you constantly placing your thumb above his head cock or directly resting it on his cock head. When you feel the pulsing or he starts to orgasm, all you do is strengthen your grip on his stick and block the exit of the sperm by holding your thumb. Just dont forget not to make any stroking meanwhile. Practice makes you better

Also a side note: If he does not obey and starts humping your hands and have a full orgasm or do not tell you if he is close you could try some post orgasm torture. I can not imagine anything worse than some post orgasm torture. Hope that helps
Old 03-27-2017, 07:59 AM   #7
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
For starters you should tell him to tell you everything about your little session. Lets say you give him a nice hand-job and he has to tell you how close he is, how long he could last, everything. When he is telling you he is about to cum and you feel his cock pulse, you can release it and stop any stimulation, and if you stopped at the right moment you are ruined his orgasm. If some cum comes out its not a great deal as long as you are quick enough to stop what you are doing and let him ruin it.

Another method I use but read on many articles is the thumb technique, basically while you jerk him, you constantly placing your thumb above his head cock or directly resting it on his cock head. When you feel the pulsing or he starts to orgasm, all you do is strengthen your grip on his stick and block the exit of the sperm by holding your thumb. Just dont forget not to make any stroking meanwhile. Practice makes you better

Also a side note: If he does not obey and starts humping your hands and have a full orgasm or do not tell you if he is close you could try some post orgasm torture. I can not imagine anything worse than some post orgasm torture. Hope that helps
Thank you so much for the detailed advise I'll try both these methods and I might cuff his hands so he doesn't start stroking himself

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 08:02 AM   #8
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

As for a post orgasm torture I would 100% sure courage you to tie him. I have tried a few times and even when fully tied down and my girlfriend is sitting on my stomach I tend to just throw her down and get out of the ties. And gags helps too since you cant hear him saying "stop"
Old 03-27-2017, 08:04 AM   #9
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
As for a post orgasm torture I would 100% sure courage you to tie him. I have tried a few times and even when fully tied down and my girlfriend is sitting on my stomach I tend to just throw her down and get out of the ties. And gags helps too since you cant hear him saying "stop"
That's the beauty of handcuffs, no key=no getting out What's the most effective way to do post orgasm torture? Keep stroking the head?

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 08:06 AM   #10
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Yes indeed, just keep stroking the penis, or the head, both sensitive
Old 03-27-2017, 08:07 AM   #11
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

I look forward to it already can't wait til he gets back home!

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 08:18 AM   #12
SwitchPhil

There are several hints for You that he is close to cumming. For example moaning, getting harder, twitching cock...

What I'm gonna tell You now does only fit with myself. Every body is different. If You wanna ruin him without telling him via handjob :
Low your grip, dont hold is cock too tight, so its easier for You to notice when he is about to cum. Sometimes he will let his cock twitch by using his pc-muscle. That shouldnt be over 3 seconds long. The pc-muscle is also getting triggered if he is going to cum and if You feel that his cock is getting very hard and twitches in your hand, that is the moment when You should let go.

You can also just tell him that he should let you know when is about to cum x)

Loves: big boobs, Masturbation, Edging, Tease and Denial, ball-busting, Cbt, Cock-bondage, body-writing, Dominant Woman, Respect, Tolerance, blue balls, ruined orgasms
Dislikes: toothpaste, nipple torture
Limits: Anal, Blood, Extreme things

Snap: nilo_red

Make sure to keep my balls full and make them even more blue
PM DARES
SwitchPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:19 AM   #13
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchPhil View Post
There are several hints for You that he is close to cumming. For example moaning, getting harder, twitching cock...

What I'm gonna tell You now does only fit with myself. Every body is different. If You wanna ruin him without telling him via handjob :
Low your grip, dont hold is cock too tight, so its easier for You to notice when he is about to cum. Sometimes he will let his cock twitch by using his pc-muscle. That shouldnt be over 3 seconds long. The pc-muscle is also getting triggered if he is going to cum and if You feel that his cock is getting very hard and twitches in your hand, that is the moment when You should let go.

You can also just tell him that he should let you know when is about to cum x)
Thank you for the advice I'll be sure to try it

AMA
Old 03-27-2017, 08:20 AM   #14
joe89
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy97 View Post
I look forward to it already can't wait til he gets back home!
Tell us about it

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:45 AM   #15
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

So you plan to surprise him with ruining his orgasm? How diabolical. You may have to restrain him for that. That does take away part of the "head game" part for the ruining, though I suppose you could save that for the next time. You could let him know once he's cuffed what is coming, so to speak, and that this is about your pleasure, not his.

Keep getting him as close as you can, numerous time, so that he seems like he is going completely crazy. When you get close, take your hand away and watch the bouncing, throbbing subside. Repeat. After he cums, tease the head with your palm, do whatever seems like it is getting a reaction.

Enjoy your new playgame.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk