Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2017, 05:22 AM   #1
Zyronie

Default Cumpoints - The Dare Game! (idea)

Hello everyone!
I've had this idea in my head for probably about 3-4 months now, and I figured it was finally time to bring it to life.
As some of you may have noticed, I stopped posting requests for dares etc, as I got a little burned out from it.
So instead, I bring you: Cumpoints - The Dare Game!
Now, this is going to be quite a long post explaining the idea behind this game.
If people seem interested in playing, the game will start as soon as the dares are all ready (in a few days max).
If you have any ideas on how to improve the game, please send me a PM or write a comment in this post, explaining in as much detail as possible how it can be improved.
This is obviously only the start, so the rules/point distribution etc is likely to change in the following weeks when I get a better picture of how people will play the game.
The game will not change while it's active, as this will mess with the scoreboards.

How it works:
Roll dice for which categories you will have to try to complete.
Each categories will have 4 different difficulties, each one rewarding a number of points based on how hard it is.
You will push yourself as far as you can in each category, and by the end you will see how many cumpoints you've gained.
You may remove up to two categories before starting if they don't look appealing to you.

Categories will change every week, and so will the dares in them.
Ideally, the dare community will help decide categories and dares, however this depends on how many is willing to contribute.
If the community doesn't contribute enough usable material, I'll be making it myself.
The points will also reset for each week, meaning that no points can be carried over into the next week.
This is to encourage new players to join in on the fun.

The game will require you to be creative. If your dare involves a dildo, but you don't have one, find something suitable to replace it.
Generally this will be accepted as completion, as long as the item is a close match to the original one.
Currently, anyone who wants to play may join, but I might set a cap on each week if we get a lot of players.

Rules:
- Players must submit a report directly to the game thread within 12 hours of completing the dare
- Players are not allowed to orgasm at any point while playing the game, unless bought with cumpoints.
- Players must be completely honest for the game to work. What's the fun in winning if you lied?

Categories: (these are the ones planned for week 1)
Pain
Edging
Excessive pleasure
Teasing
Anal
Public

Difficulties:

Mild
Moderate
Hard
Extreme

Pointsystem:
Each time you play the game, you are rewarded with cumpoints.
Cumpoints are given for completing tasks, finishing categories and writing well written reports.
Reports can add up to a 100% bonus of cumpoints earned on the dare, so take your time with them.
At the end of each week, the community will vote for the best report. Whoever wins will get a 2x multiplier of points to that report.

A scoreboard will be added to each weeks thread, updating as you earn more cumpoints.

What are cumpoints used for:
Cumpoints scores how well you do in the game.
Every player is ranked against each other, thought genders have their separate leagues and should not be compared to each other.
During the game, orgasms will not be rewarded.
If you wish, you can use some of your cumpoints in order to buy yourself an orgasm while playing the game.
Orgasming without one will disqualify you from your category, and you will lose half your cumpoints.
An orgasm costs 20% of your total earned cumpoints.

How to play:
To begin a game, you will send me a PM.
You will write down your gender, which categories you wish to exclude (if any), and a dice roll between 1-6 deciding your category.
I will send you a reply with which category you got, and you will chose a difficulty after receiving the category.
After choosing, I will send you your first task. Once you've completed or forfeited the task, you will post a report on the task and post it in the game thread.
Then, reply to me that the report is posted, and I will add your points and send you the next task.
You may use as much time on and between tasks as you like, this does not affect your score.

Each category has a set number of tasks.

Some have as few as 5, some as many as 20.
You cannot change your category once you've received one, and you either have to complete it or forfeit and lose 50% of your points (if less then 10 points you lose them all).
Once you complete a category, you will receive a bonus 10% of your current cumpoints, and you can chose to roll for a new category if you wish.
Completing every difficulty of a category awards a bonus of 50% of your current cumpoints.

Which number belongs to which category is randomised for each roll, so it's possible to get the same one each time without ever rolling the same number.
This is done to prevent people from "cheating" and getting their preferred categories.

Dares will never involve pictures/video, however they may break other limits.
If a dare breaks with your limit, it is your choice if you wish to push that limit or simply forfeit.
I also ask everyone who participates to carefully consider the dare they are asked to do.
Some dares might be very extreme, and can be unsafe.
Your safety is not my or anyone elses responsibility.
If a dare seems like it could be unsafe or dangerous, carefully think through if this is something you really want to do.
After all, no one is making you do this, you volunteered.

So what do you guys think? Does this sound like something people would be interested in joining? I will most likely start it if a few people express interest in participating, so keep checking back!

If you want to know more about me, just ask!
I don't bite too hard!

Check out my dare game Cumpoints and join in on the fun!
Zyronie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I'm quite interested.

Would like to know a few things.

Most importantly what does public entail for the mild and moderate categories, is it full public or is it hidden/semi-public.

Secondly how would you provide dares for categories.

Did I understand correctly that you have a week to complete as many dares as possible?
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:09 AM   #3
Zyronie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
I'm quite interested.

Would like to know a few things.

Most importantly what does public entail for the mild and moderate categories, is it full public or is it hidden/semi-public.

Secondly how would you provide dares for categories.

Did I understand correctly that you have a week to complete as many dares as possible?
Awesome to hear!
To answer your questions, each category is ment to be able to be completed for both a complete beginner and experienced/hardcore players. Using public as an example, mild would be going outside without underwear / while wearing something inserted and such. Moderate would include the mild stuff, but add some hidden masturbation in a bathroom or somewhere that is behind a locked door. Hard would include masturbating in parks, forests or other places where one could get caught, as well as maybe some potential flashing, and extreme would be public nudity and or involving talking / showing your body off to strangers.

If someone would like to submit a dare for a category, all they would have to do is either PM me or type it here. Adding which category it belonged to, and what difficulty it would be (i may change the difficulty if i disagree with what they chose). If there's not enough dares from the community, I'll create the rest of them myself. Each player receives the dares through PM, as players aren't suppose to know what date is coming next.

You have a week to complete as many dares as you wish. You can chose to only do one dare if you want, no one will force you to do more, but the point of the game is to have the most points by the end of the week. For now there isn't any prize, but it might change if i feel like i can think of something that's good (or anyone suggest something).

Hope that answered all your questions, if not feel free to ask again and i will try to clearly explain. Apologies for any typos, I'm on my phone at the moment and my autocorrect sucks

I don't bite too hard!

The following user says Thank You to Zyronie for this post:
Old 03-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #4
Zyronie

Would anyone else have any interest in joining this? Had 4 people show interest, which isn't really enough for me to want to put a lot of work into it

I don't bite too hard!

Old 03-21-2017, 07:06 PM   #5
GDJones

I am also interested in this idea! I hope you get enough people for this thread to take off

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
Zyronie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJones View Post
I am also interested in this idea! I hope you get enough people for this thread to take off
Me too I think it could be a lot of fun, but people have to be willing to try it out

I don't bite too hard!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:28 AM   #7
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Sounds really interesting

But I have to ask: What does excessive pleasure mean? ^^

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:43 AM   #8
Zyronie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix645 View Post
Sounds really interesting

But I have to ask: What does excessive pleasure mean? ^^
Excessive pleasure would mean longer dares that entail a lot of pleasurable actions. An example would be to masturbate for half an hour straight, no breaks / slowing down allowed, and of course orgasms are off limits unless purchased with points.

I don't bite too hard!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:53 AM   #9
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Alright, sounds fun Since I can vote 2 categories down, it really suits me ... Would definetely like to play it

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:08 AM   #10
Zyronie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix645 View Post
Alright, sounds fun Since I can vote 2 categories down, it really suits me ... Would definetely like to play it
Great! I think removing two categories works well, as people can remove the stuff that they really don't wanna do. I also figure there will be a poll each week to help determine which categories will be for each week, where both players and observers can vote.

I don't bite too hard!

Old 03-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #11
IneedChastity

I am interested in playing.
IneedChastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #12
Aimy24

i am interested i sent you a PM
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #13
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

I'd be interested in playing once you get started.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:01 PM   #14
Zyronie

Great to hear from all of you! It's weird how only guys have shown interest in the game so far, thought I suppose there's a bit more guys then girls on this site maybe?

I don't bite too hard!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #15
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyronie View Post
Great to hear from all of you! It's weird how only guys have shown interest in the game so far, thought I suppose there's a bit more guys then girls on this site maybe?
I guess guys are just more daring. The ladies may be afraid of a challenge.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, points, tasks