Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #1
sierratheslut

Default Dare me 19/F Vibrator/Anal/Humiliation

New member here looking for dares :) I am currently on spring break and bored as heck. Help me find ways to entertain myself over the next two days, I can give you a report after each dare if you'd like. Likes/Dislikes/Toys in signature. I would especially like to try some new things ;)

Dislikes: Spanking/slapping/whipping, orgasm denial, clit torture

Limits: Family/friends, cam/pics/vids, public, messy, permanent, body writing, scat, piss, blood, illegal, diapers

Toys: Hitachi wireless vibe, butt plugs S/M/L, XL Anal Vibe, G-spot/clit stimulating vibe, handcuffs, blindfold/household items

Last edited by sierratheslut; 03-19-2017 at 10:37 PM.
sierratheslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:55 PM   #2
Trensu

Default Try this one

A little self promoting but you could be the first to try this.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295134
Trensu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

About trying new things. Are you interested to try hidden public? What did you mean by temperature play?
Where are you spending your break? at home or any other place?
Don't know whether it will be new to you or not; Can you try to cum/edge just by fucking your ass with the vibe in full and not touching any other part of the body?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:08 PM   #4
sierratheslut

Not interested in hidden public no, temperature play I meant stuff like maybe ice cubes or something to provide heat? I've read dares like that before that interested me. I'm home for spring break, my brother and my mom are in the house too, but I have the house mostly to myself for the next two days, and the basement entirely to myself. I haven't worked my way up to the vibe yet, (It's really quite large), but I suppose I'll try it

Limits: Family/friends, cam/pics/vids, public, messy, permanent, body writing, scat, piss, blood, illegal, diapers

Toys: Hitachi wireless vibe, butt plugs S/M/L, XL Anal Vibe, G-spot/clit stimulating vibe, handcuffs, blindfold/household items
Old 03-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #5
Daring_Lad

Give this one a try http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295283
Daring_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:52 PM   #6
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

First of all these two days will be your ass training day and you will have to train you to take the biggest anal vibe inside.
For ice cubes the common things are;
- Roll an ice cube around your nipple till it melts. Try one for each nipple.
- Put two ice cube in ass and one in pussy and keep yourself in wedgie till melt.
- Put two ice cubes inside your bra right at the cleavage area.
- If into icy hot, make ice cube with sause or toothpaste mixed water and repeat the earlier
Be careful about injuries regarding using ice, make sure you clean yourself with warm water after doing this.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:55 PM   #7
sierratheslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
First of all these two days will be your ass training day and you will have to train you to take the biggest anal vibe inside.
For ice cubes the common things are;
- Roll an ice cube around your nipple till it melts. Try one for each nipple.
- Put two ice cube in ass and one in pussy and keep yourself in wedgie till melt.
- Put two ice cubes inside your bra right at the cleavage area.
- If into icy hot, make ice cube with sause or toothpaste mixed water and repeat the earlier
Be careful about injuries regarding using ice, make sure you clean yourself with warm water after doing this.
Thanks for these, I'll start tomorrow morning Do you have any suggestions as to the best way to train myself? I can already take the small one with ease, the medium one is comfortable, and the large one I can only have in for maybe two minutes tops.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 PM   #8
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Stick to the medium one. Keep it inside for at least 30 minutes per instance in every hour. That is if you are awake for 16 hours it has to be inside for 8 hours at least. And during the 30 hour time you should fuck your ass for 1 minutes after each 9 minutes.
Sleep with the little one tonight
Tomorrow will sleep with the middle one.
Later depending on your ass status will forward for larger one.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierratheslut View Post
Not interested in hidden public no, temperature play I meant stuff like maybe ice cubes or something to provide heat? I've read dares like that before that interested me. I'm home for spring break, my brother and my mom are in the house too, but I have the house mostly to myself for the next two days, and the basement entirely to myself. I haven't worked my way up to the vibe yet, (It's really quite large), but I suppose I'll try it
You will listen to this hypno file once every 10 days for 5 times...

http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5309

Every time you choose go commando, you will do it according to my rules (in my signature).

Report everything back to this thread.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, female, masturbation, submissive female, vibrator