Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Wink I need something to do for the weekend!

So I live like 20 miles from any city and mabey even 2 to 3 miles from any neighber infact. I have a forest and a huge chunck of land that all I do is for like a day I will act like a dog on and just get so messy on. If you can't tell I'm a pet slut. I have spring the rest of spring brake off so just looking for some naughty things to do. I really dont want to go into town so I can't do any dares near people but anything around my house and forest I can do. I also have a huge colection of sex toyes so if you can name it I got it. I wl soon do a vlog on all my toys.

So Punish me....

Aka, you can chose a punishment for every typeo.

Have fun!
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:37 PM   #2
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Keep a vibrator on your clit for 2 hours straight. Every orgasm warmers 2 spanks.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #3
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4r3S7uT View Post
Keep a vibrator on your clit for 2 hours straight. Every orgasm warmers 2 spanks.
I will do that right in the morning to wake me up!
Old 03-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #4
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds fun! Another idea is to go outside and walk from your house to the edge of the forest and back nude but keeping a dildo in without your hands. If it falls out, you need to edge and start over.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:51 PM   #5
Windie_Love

Quote:
Sounds fun! Another idea is to go outside and walk from your house to the edge of the forest and back nude but keeping a dildo in without your hands. If it falls out, you need to edge and start over.
I think thats to easy. How abbout the edgeing and 20 spankes on each ass cheek.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:54 PM   #6
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

I would say it is a good idea. I wasn't sure how far you'd gone and I was hoping to keep it enjoyable for you.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:00 AM   #7
Windie_Love

Quote:
I would say it is a good idea. I wasn't sure how far you'd gone and I was hoping to keep it enjoyable for you.
The more painful it is the enjoyable it is for me!
Old 03-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #8
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

What you need is a backpack with a blanket in it and a vibrating egg or vib and nipple clamps or clothing pins and something to use as a blind fold. What you then will do is go into your forest full clothes and you will walk until you find a nice clearing.

When you have found the clearing you will take the blanket out of your backpack and instead fill your backpack with all of your clothes so that you are completely naked except for your shoes.
Walk away from the clearing in the same direction as before, take about 20 steps, close your eyes and spin a few times before you throw you backpack away.

Now before you get to go and get your backpack you have to sit on your blanket with your blind fold and nipples clamps on and edge 10 times. In between your edges you will spank your ass and pussy 30 times as hard as you can and then continue edging.

I would love a pm report if that is okay?
Meatballsurgery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 12:30 AM   #9
Windie_Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
What you need is a backpack with a blanket in it and a vibrating egg or vib and nipple clamps or clothing pins and something to use as a blind fold. What you then will do is go into your forest full clothes and you will walk until you find a nice clearing.

When you have found the clearing you will take the blanket out of your backpack and instead fill your backpack with all of your clothes so that you are completely naked except for your shoes.
Walk away from the clearing in the same direction as before, take about 20 steps, close your eyes and spin a few times before you throw you backpack away.

Now before you get to go and get your backpack you have to sit on your blanket with your blind fold and nipples clamps on and edge 10 times. In between your edges you will spank your ass and pussy 30 times as hard as you can and then continue edging.

I would love a pm report if that is okay?
Thx for the dare, I will try to do a full report but if I dont just know I did do it. XD
Old 03-16-2017, 01:03 AM   #10
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Since you are a pet: when you need to pee get naked, put a toy of your choice in your mouth (dildo or vibrator). If you own one insert a buttplug aswell. Crawl on all fours naked for around 10 mins into the forest and pee (still on all fours). Use the toy to edge once and crawl back to home. You may clean yourself after that.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:09 AM   #11
Windie_Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Since you are a pet: when you need to pee get naked, put a toy of your choice in your mouth (dildo or vibrator). If you own one insert a buttplug aswell. Crawl on all fours naked for around 10 mins into the forest and pee (still on all fours). Use the toy to edge once and crawl back to home. You may clean yourself after that.
Thx for the dare, I will do this tomarrow when I need to pee next.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:39 AM   #12
Lyb
getDare Addict

I count 9 typos do I want you to crawl naked outside with a dog collar, a leash, nipple clamp, a butt plug, and a riding crop. Tie the leash to a tree, clamp your nipples and insert the butt plug.

You're going to spank yourself 90 times on each side of your butt however every 10 spankings you must edge.

Another dare is to only use the forest as a bathroom for the rest of your break

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:33 AM   #13
Windie_Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I count 9 typos do I want you to crawl naked outside with a dog collar, a leash, nipple clamp, a butt plug, and a riding crop. Tie the leash to a tree, clamp your nipples and insert the butt plug.

You're going to spank yourself 90 times on each side of your butt however every 10 spankings you must edge.

Another dare is to only use the forest as a bathroom for the rest of your break

Will do this will be the hardest one yet! I will pm you the report
Old 03-16-2017, 07:37 AM   #14
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Put a vibrator in your pussy on lowest setting so it shouldn't allow you to cum and plug your ass. Tie a crotch rope to hold them in and put on a collar. Tape your thumbs on your index fingers (leave small folding at least on other so you can remove it with afterwards).
Get outside naked and walk on your fours about half a mile into the forest.
Once there, find a proper branch to whip your ass. Take it between your teeth and begin the walk back. After every 100 yards or so stop (there should be around 8 stops). On your knees, hold the branch against your ass with one hand and bend it back with the other then let it whip your ass. Hit each ass cheek 5 times before continuing the walk on your fours.
Once you reach your front yard, lay on your back on the dirtiest spot at the yard, remove the vibrator and edge once with your fingers. Then whip both tits 5 times on your knees with the branch before laying on the same spot on your stomach and edging again. The branch stays in between your teeth when it's not used for whipping.
If you break the branch on the way, go back to get another one.
If you accidentally cum during the task, ask for punishment.

Expecting a report afterwards.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
all alone for a week, forest dares, outdoor dares, punish a naughtygirl, tied up