Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mythologist's First Batch of Dares

#1 Quadruped Training

For this you'll need two clothespins, two lengths of some string/shoe-lace/similar, possibly a bit of tape (kind doesn't matter), two dice, and a clock/alarm/stopwatch. Cut your string/whatever to a length that easily reaches from your knees to your nipples when you are on all fours. Now place the string between the back teeth of the clothespin and then tie the string to itself so that it is more-or-less secured to the clothespin. If you have to, you can use tape to secure the string to itself. Do this with the other length of string and clothespin as well. Now Tie the other ends of the strings to your knees. Place the clothespins on your nipples (the more skin you grab, the less painful and easier it will be) and get ready for the games to start!

Roll the two dice. This is the number of laps you must complete from one end of your house to the other. Roll the two dice again. This is the number of minutes you have to complete your laps.

The overall result should be that you can't stand up straight without hurting your nipples. If you've used the intended length of string, you should also be forced to use relatively small steps as you crawl around your track.

Be smart with the path you'll be taking your laps on. Don't go up or down stairs, don't go where you don't want to be seen, etc. If a clothespin gets tugged off, you must stop and reattach it. No cheating by moving around without both clothespins on. You should find that having to reattach those things after they've been tugged off is pretty good incentive.

If you don't finish your laps in time, you must place the clothespins on your nipples and pull them off once for each minute you were over the time limit.

#2 Twice the Relief
Alright, this one involves an enema. Go to your bathtub/shower area and give yourself an enema you think you can take and still finish this dare. Now comes the fun part: masturbation! The twist is that you must thrust your hips in order to perform your style of masturbation. This means that rather than stroking themselves (or whatever), guys must push their dick in and out of their hands/fleshlights/etc. Girls aren't exempt; they must against their fingers/toys/etc. rather than pushing them in and out.

This should cause the water to slosh around inside you making the enema more uncomfortable. Once you have orgasmed, you may make your way to the toilet and relieve yourself.

#3 Oral Dexterity Training

This is similar to #1, and you'll need the same supplies you had for it. Tie the strings to the clothespins just as you did in #1, but this time, tie the other ends to your arms behind your back. Instead of placing the clothespins on your nipples, they go between your legs and on your genitals this time. For guys, place the clothespins on your balls. For girls, your lower lips. The string should be short enough to prevent you from using your hands as you go around the house and do every day activities. Stay like this for one day during any time in which you are home alone. The idea is that you will be forced to learn how to do daily stuff with your mouth and other parts of your body rather than your hands. Plus, it's fun to see if you can actually do it.

Each time a clothespin comes off, you must reattach it and place an additional clothespin on your nipple for the next ten minutes. After those ten minutes, you must remove it by pulling it off with your mouth.

VARIATION: For some added discomfort, you may choose to receive five lashes/spankings/whatever each time you have less than half of your clothespins on your genitals. You may add any even number of clothespins to your genitals (which must also be tied by strings to your arms) thus giving you more of a safety zone in terms of avoiding lashes.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Mythologist; 08-04-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Mythologist for this post:
Old 08-04-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
quidproquo

Very creative, well thought out dare. Really good job!
quidproquo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
Fabio2536

Send a message via MSN to Fabio2536 Send a message via Yahoo to Fabio2536

Well I just finnished the first dare on here, I have to say that it was quite awsome and I will probably do it time and time again I had to complete 10 laps of my house in 9 minutes. I had no clue if I could even do one lap in a minute, this cused me to try and go faster and faster making me careless and letting my doggie style stride get to big pulling off the clothes pins. This must of happened atleast once or twice every lap which was very frusterating knowing that I had to stop to put them back on wasting valuble time, but I really didn't want to have to do the punishment, so I had to keep speeding up. This dare could have been really easy or really hard/ impossible even. Overall an awsome dare and it gets my props!
Fabio2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

Great job it is creative!
And well just overall differant dare!
I like it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk