Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2017, 06:22 AM   #1
subLisa

Female Selfbondage 5 to 8 hours tips

Hey all,

I will be doing a long selfbondage session soon, I am planning it all out now.
I am trying to think of everything ahead such as things like "what happens when I have to pee" or "what if I get thirsty".

(if you want to add anything to my session feel free to leave a comment here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293410 )

The longest session I ever did was probably around 2 hours with an easy escape. However I want this session to be inescapable (Yes I am aware of the risks).

I will be using an ice release method. I will test with different amounts of ice beforehand so I will know how much ice to use. My goal is 5 to 8 hours.

Does anyone have bondage experience with 'long' sessions?
Please leave tips here!

Last edited by subLisa; 03-02-2017 at 06:49 AM.
subLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:30 AM   #2
RunningLiz

Hi Lisa,

well that's very brave of you and I hope you will have a lot of fun. I've got a few tips for you.

I recommend a position where you cannot get hurt in case you get unconscious. Lying flat on the floor or tied on the bed would be safest. That's also beneficial in regard to the blood flow to your brain.

Either drink enough before you start or maybe you can use a bottle with a flexible long drinking tube screwed on top (that's meant for hikers who carry water bags in their backpack and pull this tube through an opening in their backpack so they can drink while walking without taking off the backpack). This way you could drink during the session.

You might get head aches when drinking not enough.

But eventually you need to pee. Lying in your pee will make you feel cold after a while. Not sure how to solve this. Diapers?

What's the backup-release if the ice-thing fails (e.g. you cannot reach the key) or you need to get out sooner?
Maybe a mobile phone that you could use - in case you are not totally immobilized.
Or something else from this list: http://collarncuffs.com/resources/do...=self_bondage2

Keep in mind that some bondage forms can be very dangerous over long times. The more comfortable the position is, the safest it probably is.

Likes: bondage, military settings, fitness challenges, getting dirty and sweaty, clothes control
Punishments: pee drinking, blindfolds, gags with nasty worn socks or panties, extreme bondage, pain
Limits: kik, pics, age play, blackmailing, wedgies, food

PM dares |Toys | Clothes | More on my blog
RunningLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:21 AM   #3
subLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningLiz View Post
Hi Lisa,

well that's very brave of you and I hope you will have a lot of fun. I've got a few tips for you.

I recommend a position where you cannot get hurt in case you get unconscious. Lying flat on the floor or tied on the bed would be safest. That's also beneficial in regard to the blood flow to your brain.

Either drink enough before you start or maybe you can use a bottle with a flexible long drinking tube screwed on top (that's meant for hikers who carry water bags in their backpack and pull this tube through an opening in their backpack so they can drink while walking without taking off the backpack). This way you could drink during the session.

You might get head aches when drinking not enough.

But eventually you need to pee. Lying in your pee will make you feel cold after a while. Not sure how to solve this. Diapers?

What's the backup-release if the ice-thing fails (e.g. you cannot reach the key) or you need to get out sooner?
Maybe a mobile phone that you could use - in case you are not totally immobilized.
Or something else from this list: http://collarncuffs.com/resources/do...=self_bondage2

Keep in mind that some bondage forms can be very dangerous over long times. The more comfortable the position is, the safest it probably is.
Hey Liz,

First of all thanks for your reply

I will be laying on the ground with my arms spread and legs together.

I just tested some things and come to the conclusion that I will be having a sturdy straw in a water bottle. The bottle will be secured to the ground (next to my head) so it can't fall over.

Due to the fact that I don't want to wear a diaper, I will try to hold my pee the whole session. I will pee before the session and I won't drink a lot anyway so I should be fine

I decided to replace the ice release mechanism with a computer program called "Selfbondage CD tray openener" which can be programmed to release the key at a random time(between chosen minimum and maximum time ofcourse)
(http://forum.boundanna.net/board/vie...hp?f=28&t=4447)

I didn't want to have a backup release but a few people recommended me I should really use on. I will fill a plastic bottle with some fluid that makes a big mess(liquid paint maybe?). The bottle will have a spare key on the bottom of it, to get it I will have to empty the bottle on the floor. This bottle will have a rope attached to my hand so I can get to it whenever I want.

The position will not be uncomfortable

Lisa
Old 03-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #4
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh especially if you use a computerprogram you need a 2nd method.
Computers crash you know!!!!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, ideas needed, tips