Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-28-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Been caught on the toilet?

Firstly I want to say that one of Jaroface's threads inspired my to start this one
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293086 (this one in particular)

Okay so I'm wondering have you been caught on the or going to the toilet?

If so, who caught you?

What were you doing at the time?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:18 AM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Okay so I'm wondering have you been caught on the or going to the toilet? Yes

If so, who caught you? mostly parents and a few times a stranger in the public toilet, and a couple of friends when we were kids who wanted to play a prank on me, in the second and third scenario it was because the door of the bathroom could not be locked

What were you doing at the time? taking a shit

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #3
Fit_To_Be_Tied

Yes I have been caught using the toilet. I was staying in a caravan with family and a male friend who I'd invited to join us.

The bathroom door was badly fitted in the caravan and got stuck easily even when unlocked so it would seem to be occupied when it was not. My friend tried entering when I was in there and didn't hear me say it was occupied. He thought the door was just stuck again and gave it a hard shove that broke the flimsy lock.

There was a look of shock and surprise exchanged and he quickly apologised and dashed off. I was mad for a bit but it was an honest if stupid mistake.
Fit_To_Be_Tied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:05 AM   #4
Saskia

A few times by my brother, yes. The more embarrassing time was on a train, when the electronic toilet door didn't lock as I expected. A young-ish guy and two other people who were standing in the corridor saw me. The time it took for the guy to work out how to close the door again seemed like forever. I was definitely a bright shade of red when I came out, and a bit paranoid about public bathrooms for a few years afterwards
(I'm female, and English, with an age of twenty-three.)
Send me a truth, and if I like it I'll reply,
as long as you end your message by saying "Bye bye."

Saskia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #5
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Several times by parents due to a broken lock. We've established the fact that closed door means knock or shout to ask but they still do it every now and again and it's extremely frustrating. Thankfully I've never been caught by anybody outside of family.

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 PM   #6
bamadude01
getDare Devil

haven't been caught on the toilet. However, one day, Dad and I were picking at each other, and he accidentally walked in on me while I was standing at the toilet peeing.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I've peed with the door open or with my partner in the room, but as for being caught, only one time when I didn't lock the door in a bathroom (it was a one toilet) and the door opened (and it was an automatic door that doesn't reclose until it opens all the way first) so I'm sitting there covering my crotch while a bunch of people look at me with my pants down lol

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:53 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Since I tend to leave it open, of course I've been caught. Though it don't matter.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:06 PM   #9
Elize

Not sure if this counts as getting caught, but my friend did walk in on me while I was peeing. It happened during our hotel stay in a relative remote place during our trip. We didn't think about it much since we are just staying for one night before we transit to another city.

The room itself is pretty neat. Nothing too messy or shabby, they were wooden though. The issue is that it's a couple room. So the shower/bathroom located besides our bed is made of glass with translucent blinds. It was a honest mistake. But I wasn't being innocent but that's for another story.

Anyway, it was pretty late in the night, definitely past midnight when I really needed to pee. The issue is, my friend's a light sleeper so I had to be considerate not to turn on the lights for the shower/bathroom cause it's gonna lit up the entire room, right? But it's fucking dark and quiet. I'm scared being up alone and having paranormal thoughts running in my head so my solution is to leave my door open with a small gap. But shit just so have to happen when I was peeing; I heard a thud sound on our door. I got really scared but I was halfway through my pee and can't stop (it's like tap water, I'm serious), I called out for her. She rushed in thinking I was in trouble, lights on and everything. So yea! That's what happened.

Oh! We did tell the counter the next morning and they said there was a drunk fella finding his room. Bleh.
Elize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:17 PM   #10
pulesh

When I was in university, I was looking for ways to do semi public dares or to be seen but to make it look like an accident.
There was a toilet on the second floor right infront of the stairs (you would be basically be looking at the door as you came up the stairs ). Now this door did not lock. There were also toilets on the floor below and at about 8am the whole place would be full. So I got in and just pushed the door closed as it wouldn't lock inevitably someone came and pushed it open saw me mumbled sorry and went away without closing the door. I had to get up and close it, while everyone looked on. It was crazy. Did it a few more times.

cbt, edges, denial, pics, anal, light scat, light piss play, semi public, exposure, humiliation.

Dislikes:
hard scat, heavy piss play, vids.

Limits:
family, full public, illegal, permanent.

My AMA
pulesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk