Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-28-2017, 09:14 PM   #1
annie69xx

Stop I Made a Choice

I made a choice today to give up my orgasms for the rest of my life! They affect my schooling which I hope to go far in they exhaust me and over all I spend all my time cumming. Currently however, I'm being weaned off of cumming and I strongly believe that for how lazy I've been with that I deserve this. I also believe that I have misused my powers to control myself and even be allowed to have came at all in my life. So I have 12x left and I'll constantly be kept horny during that time so would anybody like to help? This should be a punishment for misusing my ability to cum (used to cum 20x a day sometimes) or this should be used for you to take your stress out on and give it to me as you make me suffer knowing I'll never EVER be able to release it again.
Dislikes: N/A
Limits: public, family, scat, visibility, friends
annie69xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:28 PM   #2
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Since one possibility of what you're looking for is punishment, try this - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Afterwards, lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Send me your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:36 PM   #3
Rwalaer

I'm just going to start by saying... Well done!
It takes a lot of self-sacrifice to give up orgasms to improve yourself. It's going to be a challenge, though.

My first, most obvious suggestion would be to buy a chastity belt. Buy one, and put the key in some sort of container that can't be opened without damaging it. This means you still have the key for emergencies, but if you take it to unlock the belt, your partner will now. Furthermore, add to this by putting somewhere on your profile "ask for a picture to prove I'm still in chastity", or something.

If you're not a fan of chastity, like me, there is another idea. Completely give away those 12 orgasms. Do not offer to edge or tease. Only cum with someone's explicit permission. Feel free to limit who can make you cum, though. If you take this option, then from now on, whenever you touch, hump, or feel ANY pleasure coming from there, you must beg someone to severely punish you for it. That way, you'll no longer be tempted to get more pleasure.

Hope this helps!

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

Likes: Bondage, petplay, semi-public, humiliation, degradation, dares, risk
Limits: Family, animals, scat, piss, public

My Toys
PM Dares
Rwalaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:46 PM   #4
annie69xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Since one possibility of what you're looking for is punishment, try this - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Hold one of your breasts while you slap it 25 times with the other hand. Repeat for the opposite breast. Afterwards, lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 50 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Send me your detailed report afterwards.

Okay I'll try to get it done tomorrow night if I have time because I have many tasks to go through but I promise when I do it you'll receive a very detailed report.
The following user says Thank You to annie69xx for this post:
Old 02-28-2017, 10:36 PM   #5
annie69xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwalaer View Post
I'm just going to start by saying... Well done!
It takes a lot of self-sacrifice to give up orgasms to improve yourself. It's going to be a challenge, though.

My first, most obvious suggestion would be to buy a chastity belt. Buy one, and put the key in some sort of container that can't be opened without damaging it. This means you still have the key for emergencies, but if you take it to unlock the belt, your partner will now. Furthermore, add to this by putting somewhere on your profile "ask for a picture to prove I'm still in chastity", or something.

If you're not a fan of chastity, like me, there is another idea. Completely give away those 12 orgasms. Do not offer to edge or tease. Only cum with someone's explicit permission. Feel free to limit who can make you cum, though. If you take this option, then from now on, whenever you touch, hump, or feel ANY pleasure coming from there, you must beg someone to severely punish you for it. That way, you'll no longer be tempted to get more pleasure.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for this. It did help I'm actually thinking of (not really up to me) getting some chastity piercings tonight I'm supposed to actually come up with the design.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:42 AM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 6 glasses of water or enough to get desperate to pee. You're allowed to piss anywhere but the bathroom. Keep a water bottle with you and keep drinking it throughout the day. You can only pee once every 3 hours and when you do only pee for 10 seconds. If you pee for even a second longer you need to pee outside somewhere next time. If you are starting to wet yourself you may pee into the smallest cup you have but only enough to take the edge off.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 04:04 PM   #7
annie69xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
Drink 6 glasses of water or enough to get desperate to pee. You're allowed to piss anywhere but the bathroom. Keep a water bottle with you and keep drinking it throughout the day. You can only pee once every 3 hours and when you do only pee for 10 seconds. If you pee for even a second longer you need to pee outside somewhere next time. If you are starting to wet yourself you may pee into the smallest cup you have but only enough to take the edge off.

Thank you Sir! I will start this tomorrow at school
Old 03-02-2017, 12:03 AM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Giving up your girl superpowers. What you need is a Master to take control of you, and put you over his knee when you act up.

You should allow yourself to cum twice a day. If you need more, put a bar of soap in your mouth, all the way in, so it's touching the tongue, and you have to bite down to keep it in, then play with yourself.

Also knock down the stress in your life, by meditating, and exercise. Those two things should raise your serotonin level.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 03-02-2017 at 12:11 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #9
Nicolas

When you think you need an orgasm, just take a rubber band and slap it against your clit 10 times.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, pain, punishment, torment