Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
balki
I'll be your Huckleberry

Male 45/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post)

45/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post)

Do you crave submission, having to obey someone else’s instructions and rules, do you enjoy humiliation and being degraded for another’s pleasure, do you enjoy being spanked, or tortured for failing to please, do you feel pleasure only when you are serving or pleasing another, and your reward is hearing that you’ve done well in pleasing? If so, I’m very interested in talking with you further about potentially being a new sub / slave of mine for obedience training.

I have not posted in a couple of years, as I’ve had a few subs coming and going in that time, but I’m looking for some new applications to see if there are any really pleasing subs out there. I’ve worked with many both in real life and online over the years, but at this point I’m only looking for an online sub.

Your looks or age aren’t that important to me either, but rather a sense of maturity and the ability to please are what I’m looking for in a sub / slave. I find that the quality of being a servant and putting my needs above yours are things that I cherish and enjoy cultivating.

I’m interested in a consenting sub / slave to work with. I’ve worked in the past with many subs with different fetishes, and am open to most. While I demand obedience and following rules as well as completing regular tasks I assign I also do have a strong concern for any sub’s safety and health, so I won’t push you into anything that will cause permanent physical harm.

Some of the things I enjoy, other than service and pleasing master are control of things in your daily life, whether it’s clothing control, masturbation / sex control, bathroom control, sleep or eating schedules etc, I do enjoy learning about your life, and integrating my role as your master in much of it. I also enjoy bondage tasks, physical pain, and struggling both physically and thru humiliation to please me. Other things I enjoy, in addition to ropes, and humiliation, whether it be public, or just for master are some physical challenges, whether it be icy hot, or clothes pins, or binder clamps, vibrators, or other fun bondage or pleasure items we can work with items you have or are willing to obtain. I never expect you to spend too much financially on your service, but at times we may need some small items to play.

To begin, I typically start with an interview / interrogation of a potential sub / slave, and will expect 100% honesty and focus for all of my questions. I like to look at this portion of your submission as your job interview, and it’s the time where I get to know all about you and your skills so we can craft a plan for your submission, what kinks you have and what you hope to achieve and enjoy from your submission and training. After that, we will start off slowly, with some basic rules, and initial tasks, while I prod and push you to see how good you can be at pleaseing and obeying.

While it is not easy to be my sub / slave, it can be very rewarding, especially if you get personal pleasure from obeying and pleasing another. I am not easy on my subs, but do know that real life intervenes, whether it’s school, or a job, or illness, but I expect excellence from every one of my subs that I work with. While this sounds like a lot, it is not hard to achieve and I will be there to help guide you along the way.

It doesn’t matter to me whether you are experienced or not, I’ve worked with people who it was their first foray into submission as well as women who have had 25+ years of submission, and enjoy both newbies and experienced subs the same, I don’t play favorites.

The time zone isn’t that important, I’m in the Eastern US, and mornings are best for me to chat real time, so I’ve found that some of the best time table for me is with Subs in Europe. This as I said isn’t a necessity for me, but one of those things that if you’re a morning person as well makes things easier for me. I will not be able to be online 24/7, but am on chat programs and email thru my phone as much time as possible, and we can surely work out a schedule that is best for both of us.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, I encourage you to apply for the position.

To apply, you may first PM me, or respond to this post. Provide me as much information as you are willing prior to the interview session with what you have to offer, and I will get back to you shortly. I will consider and respond to each and every credible application. Priority will be given to thorough and well thought out responses, rather than ‘I’ll be your slave’ responses.

Any applicant that passes thru my initial vetting process will be provided with my Skype contact info as well as my personal email address and options for communicating thru chat in real time as well as email.

I look forward to discussing the opportunity with any and all new potential candidates.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Dominant
98% Master/Mistress
97% Owner
96% Rigger
91% Degrader
89% Sadist
86% Voyeur
85% Brat tamer
82% Daddy/Mommy
75% Primal (Hunter)
71% Exhibitionist