Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-03-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Public begging from a horny denied pet

People of getDare, would you please read my plea? Would you please help me out by replying and taking pity on me?

My Miss will read this too I'm sure, and she would be interested in knowing what you think.

Please Miss!
You have made your pet so horny the last 13 days of denial.
I don't exactly know how you managed to achieve it, but you did.

Maybe it's the plug that I am now obliged to wear to bed each night.
Maybe it's the fact that I have not been allowed many edges.
Maybe it's your teasing that you'll deny me until valentines day. Or my birthday even which is miles away
Maybe it's because I have to remain plugged right now until Monday morning!!
Or maybe it's just the control you exert over me and the fact that I now really am your pet entirely.

I don't know what it is but I am getting hornier each day, especially upon waking up and going to bed.
You could easily hang up your coat on me in the morning, if you know what I mean.
And it would take a while for it to fall....

I hope I will be cumming soon Miss. I hope you will allow me that sweet release.

But for now... even while I know it doesn't relieve any of the built-up horniness:
Would you please allow me to edge? Pretty please Miss? Just a few nice edges?
They would at least give me the mental idea of some release, even if there isn't any.
And I believe no touch is making me even hornier so that might get too much to handle.

Please Miss!?
You know I would be so grateful. You know I would do anything. You know it wouldn't make your little pet any less horny. It will just make him think he is less horny.

Your pet in dire straits,

Jaro

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 02-03-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Well, I would say this is a nicely written plea that fits nicely with the upcoming Valentine's Day. However, it's surrounding and background are much too plain and lacking of any color and emotion. And only one little smilie. So use your abilities to place your plea into an artful surrounding. Turn it into a colorful card or painting. Make sure to use a frame, add some appropriate erotic art, and use some colorful fonts to increase it's beauty. Even basic clip art can spice it up.

In other words, allow the right side of your brain and your subconcious to create some art that truly speaks to and moves the reader! I found these two definitions on a quick Bing search:

The right brain is the creative brain and is responsible for rhythm, spatial awareness, colour, imagination, daydreaming, holistic awareness and dimension.

Your subconscious is the part of your mind that can influence you or affect your behaviour without your being aware of it.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 02-04-2017, 06:46 AM   #3
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks Jaro, this is a nice plea.

Actually I will not advice your miss towards releasing you or continuing. It's clear you are now in some "advanced" state of denial. I really see you get a bit desparate.
However,... as not being your miss,.. it's not for me to decide whether it's enough.

My pet is allowed to orgasm "when it's her time". She used to think she had knowledge about that but she has given up on that. It's not necessairy weeks before it's her time. I sometimes grant her an orgasm already after a day. If your miss is liek you then you can be assured she loves giving you an orgasm. But,.... she will only do "if it's your time".

I can give you a few hints however from my personal perspective:
- Definitely you need to keep begging.
A sub or pet that is no longer begging I personally see as a big downer. An insult to some extend. Sometimes my pet gives up on begging. At those times I have to remotivate her on that (last time I even gave her a creativity challenge to push her into trying to get one). So,.. while on the one hand begging will not at all impress a regular dom into giving an orgams, begging to me is a necessary gating condition for "considering" an orgams for whatever other reason may be at hand.
- Secondly I think you need to work on your hornyness.
I cannot think for your miss, but my pet will only get an orgasm "when it's her time". As said, she tends to think lightly about that. My tip: "you may think you are already horny, but i guess you need to at least double that". I once had my pet literally crying of frustration. And true,.. I had been waiting for that. I had already told her weeks before that I only would start feeling "it was her time" if she had been crying of frustration but she not really believed me. however,...... she actually did. Then, next day she got her orgasm (not directly,... she should not get the impression she can just cry-drive me into permission).

Well,... just some hints.
In fact,... I guess you need to prepare for just a bit of extra fun-time

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-04-2017 at 06:48 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:52 AM   #4
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Thank you for reading my plea guys.
Yes, I think I will need to pull out much more if I want to get any kind of release.
I think I really do need to up the begging....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk