Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-26-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default WriteForMe Dungeon Series

After having just surpassed my 200th WriteForMe task, I have decided to create a new series: my WfM Dungeon. You can find it here:

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=38242

As the intro says: "This series of tasks is designed to be done in one intense sitting which will take several hours (4-6 hours depending on your typing skills and setup time)." I have designed it to be very physically demanding in its tasks with mixed levels of typing challenges. The series involves pain, torture, and discomfort; it contains self-bondage in various stress positions, a lot of whipping/flogging, genital torture, and wax play (optional: this is the only thing for which I have an alternate task) along with much groveling and pleading!

The dungeon master in the story is male, but I have made the character (you) non-gender specific so that this series can be done by men or women. For tasks that are gender specific, there are two different links to follow for men and women.

If you decide to do this series, PLAY SAFE and know your limits. Be able to release from any self-bondage quickly.

Now, who dares to enter the dungeon?!
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:
Old 01-28-2017, 11:23 AM   #2
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I am planning on doing this soon on a night where I have time and no family obligations. I'm excited to see how it works.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dungeon, pain, torture, writeforme