Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-07-2017, 02:40 AM   #1
Zenitech

Default Forced orgasms before denial dice dare

So this is a dice dare with dice rolls in it... double the fun!

It's designed for males, but I guess it can be adapted for women as well.

You have to be allowed to cum, even though for most tasks you can trade real orgasms for ruined orgasms if that is allowed to you (or if you want to go hardcore mode).

Roll a dice, and if you got...
1. Roll a dice, you have to achieve that many orgasms as fast as possible. The number of hours you took to do this is the number of days you are denied from cumming again.

2. Roll two dices, this is the number of orgasms you have to achieve. Roll a dice. That's the number of hours you have to achieve that many orgasms. The number of orgasms you missed is the number of days you're denied from cumming again.

3. Roll two dices, that's the number of orgasms you have to ruin before you can have a real orgasm again.

4. Roll a dice, that's the number of orgasms you have to achieve every day of this week. Sum any orgasm you missed. That's the number of days you're denied from cumming after the week has ended.

5. Roll two dices, this will give you a number of days. Your number of allowed orgasms during that time period will be limited by the number of orgasms you can perform during the next 24 hours.

6. Reroll and add a dice for every dice roll that is asked in the tasks (ouch, this can end badly)
An orgasm only counts if any cum drips off your cock.

So the dice rolls you get can end up giving you a surprise, or a real punishment... Good luck!
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Zenitech for this post:
Old 01-19-2017, 05:16 AM   #2
AshtonFTM

I did this a few days ago and wrote it up then, but I forgot to post it here, so here it is:

I rolled an incredibly unlucky three sixes, before a 3, so I had to roll a huge 8 dice to find the number of orgasms I have to ruin before I can have a real orgasm again. So my total is 32. I’m honestly really daunted by that, because I can’t remember the last time I went more than a few days without an orgasm (other than basically the whole of November because I’d just had some surgery, but that doesn’t count because I didn’t have to tease myself for that time). So…not looking forward to that!

I wrote that when I first rolled, and I'm currently down to 8, but I'm also denied for at least the next week, so even if I finished them all tomorrow I wouldn't get to cum.

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk