Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Axis67

Default Exhibitionism, masterbation and anal dares

I live in the countryside, there is a graveyard near me and its generally quiet most of the time. I'm looking for some risky dares to do at night, any ideas?
Limits: Illegal, scat, social suicide, face
Dislikes: Diapers, crossdressing, cum eating, messy
Axis67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
MrRandom

I dare you to leave your house naked and do a trip around the graveyard and back. During this trip you must edge 5 times by masturbation and 2 times by anal stimulation.

(If its cold outside you can wear a coat)

I expect a nice report on kik, pm or on this thread.

My twitter: itsmrnormalxx
My snapchat: itsmrnormal
My telegram: techaf
My lovense: techaf

Likes: nudity, edging, kink, teasing, pics (no face), anal, masturbation, orgasm control, mid pain
Limits: Family, Face, blood, full public, illegal, cross-dressing, messy, Pee, Poo, Messy, wedgies, humiliation, shaving

Toys: cock ring, Lovense Diamo, Lovense Edge 2

My PM Dares
MrRandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
pohu

Grab a dildo or phallic shaped object and only a pair of underwear and shirt (you're allowed a jacket if it's cold) I presume there would be a road in front of your house which cars pass through occasionally. Get out with underwear and shirt just before you reach the road and strip down leave the clothes on the ground then cross the road naked and start pleasing your ass. If anal is a limit/dislike just jack off with lube. When you see a car coming close by (make sure it's reletively close) run across and put your undies and shirt before moving into cover you can only move once fully clothed.
pohu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #4
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

get a candle and a lighter.
slide the candle up your ass and go slowly to the graveyard.
find a grave you would light the candle for, get out the candle and position it on the grave and get out your cock and try to light them up at the same time.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #5
Axis67

I dare you to leave your house naked and do a trip around the graveyard and back. During this trip you must edge 5 times by masturbation and 2 times by anal stimulation.

(If its cold outside you can wear a coat)

I expect a nice report on kik, pm or on this thread.

Grab a dildo or phallic shaped object and only a pair of underwear and shirt (you're allowed a jacket if it's cold) I presume there would be a road in front of your house which cars pass through occasionally. Get out with underwear and shirt just before you reach the road and strip down leave the clothes on the ground then cross the road naked and start pleasing your ass. If anal is a limit/dislike just jack off with lube. When you see a car coming close by (make sure it's reletively close) run across and put your undies and shirt before moving into cover you can only move once fully clothed.

Thank you these are both great dares, I will do them tonight and bring a coat as it is quite cold and report back. Unfortunately I don't have any candles for the other dare so i will have to leave it for now.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #6
Axis67

It wasn't that cold tonight so under the pretense of jogging I slipped out my gate and started jogging up the road to the graveyard. There were just hedges on either side of the road and nowhere to hide so I simply pulled my cock out and continued jogging slowly.
The cold night breeze felt sensual on my cock as it bounced up and down and made me hard and excited.
When I finally reached the graveyard about 5 minutes later it was really dark and I hoped that no one else was out for a late jog. There was the first gate and a long path from the road then another gate into the graveyard itself.
At the first gate I quickly stripped until I was completely naked and put my runners back on.
The path was gravel and I slowly walked up wincing at every crunch of my footsteps hoping that nobody in the houses either side of the path heard me and prayed that no one was already in the graveyard. Leaving my clothes behind and the risk of getting caught made me slightly nervous but extremely horny and I couldn't help but stand halfway up the path stroking my cock which had gotten quite hard with all the excitement until I had edged.
Very carefully I listened for any people and tiptoed into the graveyard, I must have spent about 5 minutes slowly walking around looking for any signs of movement but luckily I was alone.
I started by walking around the edge of the graveyard, it was cold but that sensation just added to the pleasure of strolling around completely naked in a public place.
I started edging in one corner of the graveyard before moving to another section and rubbing my cock getting more and more excited, after a few more edges I simply had to stand in the center of the graveyard in the most exposed area. I stood with my legs spread apart stroking my cock with one hand while I slid the middle finger of my other hand into my ass to stimulate me even more.
I don't think I would have or could have stopped even if someone saw me, I was far too horny, I started moaning and jerked off my cock faster and faster while fingering my ass until I moaned rather loudly and my cum shot out all over the grass in front of me.
I stood there breathing and relaxed for a moment before I started walking back to get my clothes, I was a lot calmer walking back to the first gate where I had hidden them and did not run into anyone. Then I simply put my clothes back on and walked home.
The following user says Thank You to Axis67 for this post:
Old 01-05-2017, 09:46 PM   #7
stripordarepoker

go to the grave yard, after making sure no one is around, strip... and spend at least 5 minutes doing some naked yoga. it can be simple poses, like downward dog and child's pose... (just check youtube for the poses if you need to)...

before getting dressed, you can jerk off.
stripordarepoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ehxibitionism, masterbation, outdoor, risky