Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2016, 11:24 PM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F- Video game dares

Hello everyone!

So it's been a long time since I've posted looking for any dares and I realized how bad of a rut I had entered. Since I'm on holiday all I'm doing is either maturbating out of boredom, playing video games, watching tv, or eating food. Well I figured that I may as well multitask and try to spicy up my routine.

So mainly the games I'd be playing are Skyrim, Overwatch,Rocket League, or Battlefield 1.

So if you could thing of dares that I could do that go along with these games/or just to do while I play that would be sweet(:

I'll take any dare though as I'm just looking to get myself going again(:

Thank you in advance everyone!!

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:38 PM   #2
spankmeohio
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should definitely play any of the games while plugged. The largest one you have.

LIMITS: No scat, no blood, no breaking the skin, no diapers, no messy play, no food, no pet play.

Add tasks to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/kshnsfv7iunik8na6s
spankmeohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:43 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

In your games, anytime you shoot, or pull a sword out, slap your clit twice. So if you have to shoot a person 3 times, 6 slaps. BUT, if you kill a medium boss, like in skyrim, that would the boss at the end of each cave or cemetery, you get to edge 3 times. Now when you kill a big boss in any of the games, you get to cum, for example, skyrim, that would be a dragon.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 02:28 AM   #4
Slutreadytouse

Play naked. Each time you will be killed you get a punishment. Also add a clothspin to pussy, clit, nipples, tits each time you are killed in the game. Each time you level up you cum. But without using your hands. You are allowed to remove one clothspin each level. But make sure to play with hard settings and remove the health potions from your inventar. Get a cucumber or anything similar and stretch your ass right before a big fight. Then concentrate on the boss.

Toys: Vibes, dildo, clamps, plugs. See the slut's blog for complete list

Likes: Pain & humiliation, lack of control, being a fucktoy

Dislikes: Anal, heavy public, pee

Limits: Pics & Vids, scat, messy

See the slut's blog for all likes, dislikes and limits.
Slutreadytouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 07:36 AM   #5
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankmeohio View Post
I think you should definitely play any of the games while plugged. The largest one you have.
Alright this one is nice and easy to do thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
In your games, anytime you shoot, or pull a sword out, slap your clit twice. So if you have to shoot a person 3 times, 6 slaps. BUT, if you kill a medium boss, like in skyrim, that would the boss at the end of each cave or cemetery, you get to edge 3 times. Now when you kill a big boss in any of the games, you get to cum, for example, skyrim, that would be a dragon.
I'll just add things up and do them at the end for this. Thank the lord I use bolt action rifles with no scope in BF1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutreadytouse View Post
Play naked. Each time you will be killed you get a punishment. Also add a clothspin to pussy, clit, nipples, tits each time you are killed in the game. Each time you level up you cum. But without using your hands. You are allowed to remove one clothspin each level. But make sure to play with hard settings and remove the health potions from your inventar. Get a cucumber or anything similar and stretch your ass right before a big fight. Then concentrate on the boss.
I'll be waiting for everyone to gone for a few hours to do this. With everyone home for the holidays so difficult to get alone time. It looks like I'm going to be a sniper hiding in he back not PTFO to avoid too many clothspins.

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)

Last edited by Kate Ryans; 12-28-2016 at 07:38 AM.
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, food, food play, video games