Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-19-2016, 06:45 AM   #1
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet First Christmas Dress Dare

Why first? Because I do intend to post a second one, in the same fashion, after this one. Stay tuned.

This dares are not for everyone... If you are someone who can do it, you will know.

I will post an image of an existing but already kinky dress, tell you how to make it even kinkier, tell you what kinky thing to do dressed that way.

So here is the image:

Dress similar to this, but do not use the thread that goes over your shoulder. Instead, have a single thin thread that goes up from the middle of your tits, turns around your neck and is tied back into itself with a present knot right on top of the bones where your neck begin. Be sure to use a knot you would actually use on a regular sized present, not a huge one. Your tits would be hidden behind two deers, not one.

Or even better (much cheaper too)...

Do not wear a dress. Just the deers over your tits and two paper napkins (showing a Christmas like deer theme) over your pussy and ass.

Make sure to use a standard sized napkins, not anything huge. Furthermore, do not use wide open napkins, but naturally folded ones will have to do. Extra credit: fold the napkins once more into a triangular shape.

Now the kinky stuff...

Wear two different length dildoes as horns.

Use chocolate colored condoms for the nose, do not unroll them fully though, only as much a as you need to. Fill them up with water and secure them to your nipples with a thread. You may want to let the border of your aureola to be visible.

Get a picture of you wearing that dress and upload it here. To hide your face (please don't, but if you have to), hold one more of the same napkins that you already used to cover your pussy and ass in front of your face, but not unfolded fully. The purpose of this is for us to see those horns of yours and not having to be grossed out by one of those digital masks...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, dare, dress