Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Andreaswallows...Orgasm training

Well, it has been awhile since I have enjoyed the GD community. I have been dealing with some work deadlines, not giving me much free time. Let me tell you, a slut who cannot play is not a happy slut.....

A couple weeks ago, I had to beg my Sir to stop as he tortured me with orgasm after orgasm...yes...crazy, I know. I begged and cried for him to stop after 6 orgasms! My throbbing pink clit was so extremely swollen, I could barely touch it for hours after. This concerns me. This concerns my Sir that I am not keeping up to my potential. This where you all come in.

I need to gradually build up my tolerance before this Wednesday for multiple (and I mean many, many multiple) orgasms. I need your tasks, I need your contributions. This slut feels like she has lost her momentum.

First I need to mention, I am at home now for the day. Sir will be in and out throughout the day. So, if any tasks require him, we can make that work at some point.
Here’s how the tasks will work....

My orgasms will be sequential with every post. Meaning, on the first task, I will need to cum once, second post I will cum twice, third post, 3 times....and so on.

Here’s what you have to work with:
My fave toy – Pinky
Monster suction cup dildo
Arousal gel
Egg Vibe
Nipple clamps
Black 5 inch heels
Black corset
Bright red lipstick
Crotch rope
My fingers

My entire home is the play ground. There might be some interest in our garage, that has numerous restraining possibilities and a large window in the living room that partially faces a block of condos. Who knows if anyone could be watching....

Please keep the tasks under 5 minutes long. If I have finished the task before reaching the orgasm goal, I will repeat the task.

I will report after each task...I sure hope I do not fail you all and make my Sir proud.

Let the training begin!!!!

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 11-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #2
collegesubguy

Let's start by putting nipple clamps on and arousal gel on your clit. Then I want you to be completely naked except your high heels and suction cup the dildo to the window you talked about and fuck it for 5 minutes.

Likes: Humiliation, Exhibition (online), Hidden/Semi Public, Risk of getting caught, edging, CBT, Spanking, Panties (still exploring here)

Dislikes: Piss

Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme Pain, Full Public, Illegal
Old 11-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #3
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

First put some arousal gel on your clit, pussy and nipples.

Next grab your egg vibe and pinky. Go over to the window and put your ass against it and bend over like you are trying to touch your toes, so your ass and pussy are in full view to the outside world. Bring yourself to orgasm once with the egg vibe and then once with pinky. You may not use full speed on the toys

Enjoy!

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
Old 11-21-2016, 01:10 PM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesubguy View Post
Let's start by putting nipple clamps on and arousal gel on your clit. Then I want you to be completely naked except your high heels and suction cup the dildo to the window you talked about and fuck it for 5 minutes.
Slowly, I removed my robe as stood in front on the mirror. Watching myself, clamp my nipples, keeping my legs wide as I stroked my soft clit with the gel. I honestly could have came right there!
I waited until the monster dildo was stretching my tight pussy....so wet....fucking it...so deep....yes....

ahhh....this slut humbly thanks you...

Old 11-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastCenturian View Post
First put some arousal gel on your clit, pussy and nipples.

Next grab your egg vibe and pinky. Go over to the window and put your ass against it and bend over like you are trying to touch your toes, so your ass and pussy are in full view to the outside world. Bring yourself to orgasm once with the egg vibe and then once with pinky. You may not use full speed on the toys

Enjoy!
Mmmm...I love covering my nipples and clit with the gel.

And...the window, so cold against my bare ass. I can feel the coldness on my wet cunt. Egg vibe deep inside, slowest setting. Pinky, not on at all. Just sliding between my pussy lips pressing against my clit. Just the thought of someone maybe watching....first orgasm!

And....2

This slut is sooo wet....and we're just getting started

Old 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #6
collegesubguy

Here is another task then by my count you must orgasm 3 times. Pick a nice hiding spot outside that fits your "semi public" standards. Now make sure that your arousal gel is applied and wearing only your robe start on the orgasm using your fingers. If it takes you more than 5 minutes per orgasm you must completely distrobe for the remainder of the dare. You can use whatever you want to get you off dildo, vibe or your fingers.

Likes: Humiliation, Exhibition (online), Hidden/Semi Public, Risk of getting caught, edging, CBT, Spanking, Panties (still exploring here)

Old 11-21-2016, 01:24 PM   #7
morafal
Distinguished Member

Put gel on clit and pussy lips, use moster dildo in your ass, stand in front of window put boobs on it, close eyes and try to cum using only egg on your cilt.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:30 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
Put gel on clit and pussy lips, use moster dildo in your ass, stand in front of window put boobs on it, close eyes and try to cum using only egg on your cilt.
Perhaps take a look at my signature and note my limits.

Thank you....hope to see your continued participation

xoxo,
Andreaswallows

Old 11-21-2016, 02:09 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesubguy View Post
Here is another task then by my count you must orgasm 3 times. Pick a nice hiding spot outside that fits your "semi public" standards. Now make sure that your arousal gel is applied and wearing only your robe start on the orgasm using your fingers. If it takes you more than 5 minutes per orgasm you must completely distrobe for the remainder of the dare. You can use whatever you want to get you off dildo, vibe or your fingers.
Robe on, I can feel my pussy lips slide as I walk into my garage, my wetness finding its way to my inner thighs. You see, in my garage, I can sit towards the back, open the overhead door. if someone drives or walks by and happens to look towards the door, they will see me for sure.
With that visual for you, I got comfortable in the chair. I did open the robe to expose my entire frontal, one leg straddled over the arm of the chair, black heels on....

I took this opportunity to use my fingers. I LOVE pressing my soft fingers on my clit and sliding deep inside of me. Mmmm.....with the pressure just on that wonderful spot, I can feel the pulsing, I couldn't stop myself from cumming if I tried. The garage was starting to get colder...erecting my hard nipples even more. Second orgasm happened just as someone slowly drove by. Can't say for sure if they saw... I hope so! Finger in my pussy, the other hand pressing my clit....HARD....3rd....yes....please don't stop. Let's keep going....

Old 11-21-2016, 02:15 PM   #10
collegesubguy

I love your reports so I will keep going to push you like you want as long as nobody else is giving you dares. This should now mean 4 orgasm this time. For this one you are going to need to be restrained in the garage since you said that was possible. Wearing only black heels you need to be restrained with nipple clamps on and your favorite toy inserted into your pussy with the vibrator set to its highest setting. I also want you blindfolded. You must stay there restrained like that until you have orgasmed 4 times with the garage door open.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:13 PM   #11
Yeanke88

put on some arousel gel on your nipples and clit.

first orgasm u do with suction cup dildo on the floor in the garage.
then put arousel gel on eggvibe and put inside pussy
second orgasm with egg on lowest and using pinky.
third one egg higher and pinky.
fourt egg higher and pinky
and last one egg on higest and pinky.

between every orgasm u add some gel on clit.

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Old 11-21-2016, 03:22 PM   #12
Shadowice
getDare Addict

What fun we get to give you orgasms finally rather then just edging and teasing you! I am sure sir will want to give you some of those orgasms without the help of his toy so we better get you used to being used properly. Awhile back I had you attach your toy to the door and open and close the door to fuck yourself with it. Id like you to do that for me again now Andrea since you can finally cum Below are the items I picked out for you I just love a girl in some sexy lingerie

Monster suction cup dildo
Nipple clamps
Black 5 inch heels
Black corset
you didnt mention any stockings but if you have some to complete the look id enjoy those on you as well!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 11-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #13
Jack Black

Do this when your master is due to show up. Inform ihm.
Get naked.
Blindfold yourself
Wear the most soundproof earphones you got. and listen to music or something arousing if you got that on your iPod.
Get on your knees behind your frontdoor so you will be in full display when the door opens.
Do. your masturbation.

Let's See if he will be around, and how he takes advantage of your Show.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:40 PM   #14
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Please keep the tasks under 5 minutes long. If I have finished the task before reaching the orgasm goal, I will repeat the task.
Five minutes? Well, if you're sure...

Strip naked. Take Pinky and the Monster out to the garage. Put one on each side of the garage door. You're doing a relay race between them: alternate which one you use to orgasm, but leave them on alternate sides of the door.

After five minutes, open the garage door. You may go back inside after you finish.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #15
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going with a combination of oldy but goodies. I'm hoping there is a door infront of that living room window, because you are going to attach the monster to it so that it will fit perfectly when bent over. But that's not all, you are going to spread the arousal gel all over your clit and nipples, AND get it as deep into your pussy as you can, cover as much area as possible. You will now put on the nipple clamps, and you will need your egg vibe and crotch rope. If you can tug the rope while keeping the egg vibe in place at the same time then perfect, otherwise think of a way to do that. Once all the preparations are complete, back up onto the monster, as far as possible, before standing up. I know this make it hit your g-spot. I think you can probably guess what comes next. With the egg vibe on high, and securely on your clit, start bouncing as fast as possible on the monster. While doing that one hand should be rubbing your tits and the other will be constantly tugging the crotch rope. I'm looking forward to the report on this one
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy