Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2016, 06:44 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Male cousin staying with us for a while....

My male cousin will be staying with us for a while, probably 2-3 weeks, starting on Thursday (thanksgiving).
-He will be sleeping outside in the camper
-We have only 1 bathroom which he will be using (camper bathroom doesnt work)
-I live with my parents and siblings.
-I want dares involving him without him knowing.

Examples being: Bringing him breakfast out in the camper, wearing only a robe. "Accidentally" walking in on him in the bathroom and hesitating. Things like that. Get creative.

He and I have always been kinda close (he's 23 by the way) and even admitted to previously having crushes on one another as little kids....
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:16 AM   #2
Winter_Wolf

use his toothbrush as a dildo

kik:winter_wolf22
Winter_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:22 AM   #3
Heli

Offer to do his laundry. But when you return it, leave one of your panties in it and see if he says anything.
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Heli for this post:
Old 11-21-2016, 07:30 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

• If your room is faced towards the camper outdoors, dress in front of your window in full view when you think your cousin might take a glimpse of you.

• When you spend time with your cousin, don't wear any underwear. If more daring and it's warm enough, wear a skirt without anything underneath.

• Ask him to spend the night together, either in your room or his camper. This will give you plenty of opportunities to do fun and naughty stuff.

• Wear some clothes of him without him knowing. After wearing it for a while (and leaving your scent), put it back the way you found it without a trace.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #5
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
• If your room is faced towards the camper outdoors, dress in front of your window in full view when you think your cousin might take a glimpse of you.

• When you spend time with your cousin, don't wear any underwear. If more daring and it's warm enough, wear a skirt without anything underneath.

• Ask him to spend the night together, either in your room or his camper. This will give you plenty of opportunities to do fun and naughty stuff.

• Wear some clothes of him without him knowing. After wearing it for a while (and leaving your scent), put it back the way you found it without a trace.
Thank you! My room DOES face the camper so yay!

When I ask to spend the night with him I'll make sure to wear a nice short nightie with no panties and sleep right on him!

And of course I'll report on all these once I get to complete them!
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 11-21-2016, 09:37 AM   #6
Winter_Wolf

seeing how the camper toilet doesn't work he won't go in there so you can hide in there while he is in the camper so you can do things in there

Old 11-21-2016, 09:42 AM   #7
collegesubguy

I liked your robe idea so I got creative with it. You are to bring him something in the morning with your robe on and nothing underneath. Then when you are giving it to him you must find a way for it to fall off accidentally. Maybe go to the bathroom and on the way out get it caught in the door. Or trip over it or tie it so loosely it will fall off while walking but make sure he gets a full view when it happens . Then you may act embarassed when it happens but give it a few seconds before you cover yourself up again. I look forward to a full report

Likes: Humiliation, Exhibition (online), Hidden/Semi Public, Risk of getting caught, edging, CBT, Spanking, Panties (still exploring here)

Dislikes: Piss

Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme Pain, Full Public, Illegal
collegesubguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #8
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Stuff your panties into your pussy and then edge three times to make sure they are soaked. Go into the camper and ask if he'd like to see your panties. If he says yes, dig them out and hand them to him. You must agree to anything he says after this point.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:53 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

So, are you hoping to have sex with him before he goes, or just make sure he gets teased and some nice thrills seeing you?
Old 11-21-2016, 08:26 PM   #10
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Play cards or dice with him in the camper and spice it up with dares for each other for losing.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:22 AM   #11
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
So, are you hoping to have sex with him before he goes, or just make sure he gets teased and some nice thrills seeing you?
Teased, possibly performing a sexual act on him, but no full on sex (no P in V penetration )
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 11-22-2016, 08:25 AM   #12
collegesubguy

It should definitely be your goal to tease him as much as possible and eventually give him a blow job before he leaves then.

Likes: Humiliation, Exhibition (online), Hidden/Semi Public, Risk of getting caught, edging, CBT, Spanking, Panties (still exploring here)

Dislikes: Piss

Limits: Scat, Blood, Extreme Pain, Full Public, Illegal
collegesubguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:08 AM   #13
Winter_Wolf

give him a bj when he's asleep when you sleep in the camper with him

Old 11-22-2016, 12:42 PM   #14
Onyourkn33s

You are going to do everything in your power to be alone with him daily. During this time you act of these dares:
When you need to pee you will convince him to go for a walk during which you will "have an accident" act mortified that he saw this. And tell him youll do anything for him to keep it a secret.

Be overly sexual. Talk about sex acts possibly how much you enjoy doing them. Then say remember when you were a kid and youd play dr? With a dirty grin on your face.

Wear revealing clothes and try to have him accidentally see down your shirt or up your skirt.

Leave him notes saying you love how much you can trust him and like you could do anything with him.
Onyourkn33s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:37 PM   #15
Shoyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
Thank you! My room DOES face the camper so yay!

When I ask to spend the night with him I'll make sure to wear a nice short nightie with no panties and sleep right on him!

And of course I'll report on all these once I get to complete them!
If you going to spend night with him, undress yourself in front of him after he fell asleep.
Then edge as much you can in front of him for 1 hr and cum in front of him.

Or have your nightie flipped up/mislocate show him a full view when he wake up (of coz you would be pretend sleeping)

I don't give dares personally, I give tasks.
PM me if you want a task and don't forget to report.

My Tasks include:
Humiliation, Edging/Forced-Orgasm Control, Hidden public, Semi-public, Public, Inspection, Masturbate, Humping, Bondage, Shibari, Read/Write, Low-Med Pain

Last edited by Shoyu; 11-22-2016 at 05:18 PM.
Shoyu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shoyu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cousin, cousins, family