Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #1
Slavegirl8

Wink Totally new slave.... ready to be used and punished

I am a new slave and I am looking to be punished I would love if all of you could give me beginner to severe punishments.
My likes: marshmallows, toothpaste, messy, piss, Long lasting.
As I am new I don't know what I dislike yet and what my limits are. I also am looking for a master or mistress to control me.
Thank you all in advance for the punishment
I will also be reporting back when I have finished every punishment
Slavegirl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:41 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

Fill your pussy with as many marshmallows as you can and keep them in for one hour, then eat them on the floor without using your hands, they should be busy masturbating

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #3
quiet_watcher

Send a message via Yahoo to quiet_watcher
Eye

It's always good to test a slave's limits. Strip down to your bra and panties and take a picture of yourself kneeling submissively for your getDare masters and mistresses.

Post to this thread alerting us once you've taken the picture. Afterward, the next person who posts to the thread may tell you what site you must post the pic to and how long it must stay online. PM everyone one this thread the link.

Work in Progress:
Likes & Limits
quiet_watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:14 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Here's a spanking punishment for you to try:

Strip completely naked. Lay flat on your back on the bed or floor. Spread your legs wide and pull your knees up such that your feet are flat. You should feel exposed, vulnerable and a bit humiliated in this position. Hold a breast with one hand while you slap it with the other. Slap 25 times. Repeat this with the other breast. Lay your hand on your pussy, with your fingers against your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your exposed pussy 50 times. Afterwards you may masturbate to orgasm if you wish.

Please report back to the thread and by PM
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:23 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Does marshmallows extend to products like marshmallow fluff? Like what you make a fluffernutter sandwich with?

If it does, use marshmallow fluff, and coat your nipples and a bit of your breasts, and your pussy, with it. Take some pics.
Thanks to your marshmallow fluff bikini, it should be site safe. Post it in your gallery for 72 hours.

Masturbate, then eat the fluff from your boob. Cum again, then eat it from the other. Cum one more time, and eat if from your pussy.

In the shower when you're done, you'll need to wash off I'm sure. You should scrub your clit with your toothbrush, and toothpaste, to get it nice and clean. Scrub until you cum.
Before you get to your clit, scrub some toothpaste into your nipples if you'd like.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:44 PM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

If that's you in the picture, nice body girl, good job in keeping it tight.

Now got a question for you, in your first post, you said you wanted to be punished for not doing you dares, so that means you had a account prior to this one, so the question is "what was your other name"

If you know me, then you know i'm all about the pain.

Also if your new, new, read the safety posts first, so that you'll know which dares you shouldn't do, and what not to put in your pussy or asshole.

Day 1 punishment: Get two green scrubbing pads from the supermarket, cut one in half and the other length wise. The length wise one goes in the panties, against your clit, and the other two in the bra against your nipples. Keep them in for 3 hours.

Day 2 punishment: Get your phone charging cord fold it in half, and smack your ass cheeks 50 each, give your nipples 25 each, and then your clit 50.

Day 3 punishment: Get the hot sauce out, and make sure you have whole milk. Put the hot sauce on your asshole, and keep on it for 45 minutes, and do the "My ass is on fire dance" during that time, then you can wash it off.

Day 4 punishment: Get the toothpaste and toothbrush out, put the paste on the clit and scub for me for 15 minutes.

Day 5 punishment: Put clothes pins on your nipples, and get the hair brush out. Smack your ass with the hard side 40 times each, then with the bristle side, hit your clit 25 times. Don't keep the pins on your nipples for more than 10 minutes, if your slow with the punishment.

If you need more punishments, just let me know.

Now I'm looking for a slut. But I have requirement, first off, you have to prove to me that your real, by sending me a picture of yourself, holding a sign, saying hi MM and todays date. Then we will talk from there.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 10:36 AM   #7
Isex

Exclamation Your Dare

Put scat on your belly and lay down for 10mins. Then piss all over your belly. If you have a dido lube it with toothpaste and put it up your ass.
Hope you like it!
Old 10-30-2016, 12:02 AM   #8
Isex

Exclamation Dare

put on a diaper and must try to go 6 days without wetting their diaper. If loser succeeds then they are free. Otherwise, winner decides how long they must be in diapers. During the 3 hours winner may force loser to drink if they wish.

You have to drink 2 cupful's of water every 30 mins. If failed then have to wear a diaper for a week without taking it off to piss or scat only shower. NO CHANGING DIAPERS!!!

You are only aloud to use the toilet at 5.00am every day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk