Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-01-2016, 11:03 AM   #1
justyrocks

Default Easy Homemade Chastity

This is a simple way of making a chastity if you are away, yours broke, or you just want to play with chastity.

first a warning

I don't know how safe this is if you chose to do this you are taking the risk and is entirely your own

now that we have the warning out of the way you need two hose clamps, the ones that tighten with the screw one needs to be able to put around your penis and balls like a cock ring (mine is too small to fit over i have to take it apart to get it on and off) and one that is small enough to push the head of your dick though then take a zip tie and zip the two rings together so that your dick is folded under your balls.

you may want to put some cloth under the rings to prevent pinching

pros:
easy
cheep
can be made anywhere

cons:
may not be safe
can pinch
can cut off circulation

Limits
Hard;Body fluids, Family, Animals, Anything immoral or illegal,face, sissification
Dislikes;cum eating, long denial, clothing control, spanking, bondage,corner time, line writing, essays
Likes;Light spanking,bondage, line writing(less than 20 lines), hidden public
Email: [email protected]
justyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to justyrocks for this post:
Old 10-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
justyrocks

Default A Little update

So For those who have seen this idea and thought who would use this and that would be me. after 3 days of adjusting and adding fabric to prevent pinching I have decided to commit to 14 days of chastity I will allow myself to adjust any of the rings but on the base ring I have Placed a small Zip Tie in the holes so I cannot loosen the base ring enough to slip my balls out to get the rings off. i will be monitoring and will post any concerns I have.

Any questions can be sent to me though kik and i will add them here too

Limits
Hard;Body fluids, Family, Animals, Anything immoral or illegal,face, sissification
Dislikes;cum eating, long denial, clothing control, spanking, bondage,corner time, line writing, essays
Old 10-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
justyrocks

Default the design

i have been getting many questions of the design of the device and i would like to restate that the base ring fits on just like a cock ring, and the other ring fits on behind the head of the penis and is tightened so that it is hard to get off but easy to pee then the two are zip tied together under the balls so that your penis is forced agenced the balls, this design forces you to sit to pee and completely subdues erections

Limits
Old 10-19-2016, 10:20 AM   #4
NickLong277

I think you should post a photo on kinktalk showing us.

BDSM Test

Likes: Edging, JOI, Orgasm Control, Denial, Pics, Bondage, Body Writing, Tease, Humiliation, Control

Limits: No Face, No Public, No Mess, No X-dressing, Cum Eating, Spanking, Anything Ass Related

No toys

email: [email protected]
kik : NickLong277

Feel free to contact me!

I like to lose
NickLong277 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, easy, homemade