Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-21-2016, 04:45 AM   #1
dareforlife

Default I bet you won't bet against the Packers.

As the Packers' season has started, I haven't really seen any bets or anything following the NFL. So, if anyone would like to bet against the Packers, message me, or KIK me at Dareforlifem, and we can discuss the bet. Keep on mind, I'm always voting for the Packers, however , you can, too. It will be a point system, so whatever team you go for, you need to let me know how much you think they'll win by, or what you think the final score will be. The person that has the closest score is the winner for the week. The following will be a loosely followed forfeit system. However, whoever wins can deviate from this system if he or she chooses. These numbers represent how far off you are when you pick how much they'll win by. For example, you say the Packers win with a final score of 21-14. The actual final score turns out to be 23-21. So you're 2 points off the first part, and 7 points off the second totaling 9 points. So if you had less points than the other person, that person would owe you either a picture dare a day, or a single video dare. If you choose to bet on how much they win by instead of a final score just subtract the greater number of the two. For example, you say the Packers will win by 15 points, but win by 7, subtract 7 from 15, which comes out to 8. That is your final number. If you won, just find out on the forfeits where you stand. I know it seems kind of confusing, but I promise you, once you actually see how it goes, it'll be ALOT easier to grasp.
15+ points away- A single dare a day, until the next game.
12-14 points away- 2 Dares a day until the next day, or one picture dare.
9-11 (Never Forget) points away- 1 picture dare a day until the next day, or one video dare.
6-8 points away- 1 video dare a day until the next game, or servitude for a month.
3-5 points away- 1 no limit dare with proof a day until the next game.
0-2 points away- This means you're really good at this. 1 week of no limit servitude, AND the loser changes his signature to whatever you want him to say.

Like I said, if you want to play with different forfeits, they're interchangeable, to make it easier. This is just a base to start off on. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, as well as if I left something out. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys. I hope you enjoy it!

Likes: Light cbt, foot worship, hidden, spanking, humiliation, teasing, switching, bets, wedgies
Dislikes: Petplay, light anal, nipple torture, denial, crossdressing.
Limits: public, and scat, blood, permanent. Social suicide blackmail, extreme pain.

I started an NFL betting system, check it out here!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276733

Edges 1018/2084

Last edited by dareforlife; 09-21-2016 at 04:56 AM.
dareforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:07 AM   #2
dareforlife

Also, here's the schedule, so if you want to bet on a certain team, a couple weeks before, just let me know.
Week 3: Detroit Lions
Week 4: Bye..better hope you don't lose too bad for the Lions game.
Week 5: N.Y. Giants
Week 6: Dallas Cowboys
Week 7: Chicago Bears
Week 8: @Atlanta Falcons
Week 9: Indianapolis Colts
Week 10: @ Tennessee Titans
Week 11: @ Washington Redskins
Week 12: @ Philidelphia
Week 13: Houston Texans
Week 14: Seattle Seahawks
Week 15: @ Chicago Bears
Week 16: Minnesota Vikings
Week 17: @Detroit Lions

I forgot to add that it is possible for both people to lose, and if that's the case, each person could decide a forfeit, or just cancel each other out.
I hope this works out.

Likes: Light cbt, foot worship, hidden, spanking, humiliation, teasing, switching, bets, wedgies
Limits: public, and scat, blood, permanent. Social suicide blackmail, extreme pain.

Edges 1018/2084
Old 09-21-2016, 02:11 PM   #3
rrichmon

This is actually very interesting, how would you determine winners and losers?

I.E. I say the vikings win this week 24-21 and you pick the packers to win 17-14 and it ends up as a 17-14 win for the Vikings, does that make me the winner? or since your numbers were closer do you win?

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #4
dareforlife

Since the Packers lost, the person that picked the Vikings would win. Even though the points were off. The vet starts off basically you picking which team you think will win. Those points that have forfeits are simply an additional forfeit, if you pick the score correctly. There is already a pretty determined forfeit for whichever team wins.
Thanks for the input!

Edges 1018/2084
Old 09-25-2016, 11:23 AM   #5
dareforlife

The Packers are delivering a whooping to a whole new degree.

Edges 1018/2084

Advertisements
Kink Talk