Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2016, 05:08 PM   #1
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sleep Deprivation

I recently gave up control over my sleep to someone and I found the experience very interesting. The fact that I was giving up control over something so fundamental made me feel even more like a slave. During this time I had to wait up for him to go to sleep which was 5 hours later than I would as we were in different time zones. I also had a system of being allowed 3x2 hour naps during the night with 2 hours of wake time in between them. These experiences have left me craving more.

So I ask you the good people of get dare to set me sleep schedules that will leave me tired as a reminder of my place below masters and doms. I look forward to getting some schedules and will aim to repeat them as many times as possible before a new task is posted
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:10 PM   #2
bleonav06
Account Banned

Be careful with this, sleep is a necessary function and not getting enough can be really bad for you. Also don't drive if you get less than 3 hours of sleep.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Yes I think that maybe there needs to be a control measure say at least once a week a full nights sleep and no more than 3 times a week less than 3 hours sleep
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Old 09-04-2016, 05:14 PM   #4
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

ok your bedtime tonight is midnight and your wake up time is 5 am!

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:16 PM   #5
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurai View Post
ok your bedtime tonight is midnight and your wake up time is 5 am!
It is already past midnight here would you like me to wake up at 5 or ensure I only get 5 hours sleep?

My PM Dares
Old 09-04-2016, 05:32 PM   #6
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlavePuppy View Post
It is already past midnight here would you like me to wake up at 5 or ensure I only get 5 hours sleep?
alright 5 hours of sleep tonight, then do that tomorrow

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:33 PM   #7
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurai View Post
alright 5 hours of sleep tonight, then do that tomorrow
Ok thank you I will let you know how I am feeling

My PM Dares
Old 09-06-2016, 02:11 PM   #8
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

So I completed both nights as requested. The first night I didn't manage to sleep until 4 am so woke up at 9. I didn't feel too bad until later in the day and then I had to wait up until midnight after getting tired around 8. When I was allowed to goto sleep I was very tired and went to sleep almost immediately. Waking up at 5am was incredibly hard at first but once I was out of bed I was fine for most of the day until around 7pm and have been tired since but not too tired just sort of drowsy.

My PM Dares
Old 09-06-2016, 08:11 PM   #9
bamadude01
getDare Devil

go to bed promptly at 10 pm local time. before you do, drink a glass of water (or other drink, don't really care what it is). have alarms set for midnight, 2 am, 5 am, and awake for the day at 7 am. when these alarms go off, you will get up, empty your bladder if needed, and drink another glass. must stay up for 30 minutes when alarms go off.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #10
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Looks like we need a little bit less sleep. Time to go to bed the next night at 2am. Do whatever you feel necessary to stay awake. Then you must wake up at 5am, failure to do so means punishment.

Now stay up until 4am and you can wake up and a nice 8am.

If you see the pattern, I'm working on reworking your sleep habits to be up through the night and sleep through the day. If this works, everything will become so much more crazy.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dare, deprivation, schedule, sleep