Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2016, 05:05 AM   #1
ann_6

Exclamation Please give me dares!

Hello! I am a 23 year old female all alone at home looking for some dares. The toys I own:

1 big suction cup dildo
1 vibrator
1 big butt plug
1 small butt plug
5 bullet vibrators
1 pair of hand cuffs
1 pair of nipple clamps
blindfolds, lube, tape,...

Hope to get a lot of dares!

PS: sorry for bad english, it's not my mother language.

Last edited by ann_6; 09-04-2016 at 09:12 AM. Reason: deleted limits because they are now in my signature
ann_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #2
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Warm up
As a warm up, you put in your small butt plug and hold the vibrator on medium or max against the butt plug. Meanwhile listen to a women orgasm audio or compilation and have your blindfold on. Further be completely naked and sitting down or lying with your legs spread wide. Do this for at least three minutes without touching your pussy or clit.

Have a tease/denial dice dare:

What to do (without cumming!):
1 Wear your handcuffs for one hour. If you roll this again within the hour then tie your feet together as well.
2 Check if your pussy is wet. If it's wet then put in your big butt plug. If it's not wet then put in your small butt plug. Ride your suction cup dildo for five minutes while watching yourself (mirror or computer cam)
3 Take a vibrator with (at least) three settings. Put it first one minute on medium setting directly on your clit, then one minute on highest setting directly on your clit, then one minute on lowest setting directly on your clit.
4 One icecube in your asshole. Then do 40 soft, quick spanks on your pussy. (if you dont have ice, then do 100 spanks instead)
5 Vibrator or bullet vibe on low in your pussy. Wear your nipple clamps for five minutes but rotate them 90 degrees on each minute.
6 The number of the devil. Start by edging once. Drop at least 3 drops of wax from a candle on your pussy. If you dont have wax then put as many clothespins as possible on your pussy lips, keep them for 15 seconds and then take them off.

When to cum:
If you roll 2 times the same number in a row, you will get a chance. For example if you rolled a "5" and then a "5" again, look at the 5th spoiler.
Spoiler:
Play with yourself until you cum two times. No break allowed in between orgasms

Spoiler:
Cum however you want

Spoiler:
Put on your nipple clamps and pull them off right after you cum

Spoiler:
Cum however you want

Spoiler:
Cum however you want

Spoiler:
No cumming in the next 10 hours

Enjoy, hope you like it.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to idubbeldareyou for this post:
Old 09-04-2016, 06:33 AM   #3
Sleep1234

First put on your biggest bra and then cut out squares of the highest grit sandpaper you have and put one square in each cup the go for a jog - 5 miles - but you want to stay hydrated so after each mile drink a full bottle of water, drink two bottles of lemonade to start your jog and two to finish by the time you get home you should be bursting to pee I want you to stand in your room (note at least one person has to be home for this, they can be anywhere in the house but must be awake and not in the bathroom.) and get completely naked then put a clothes pin on each nipple, two on each pussy lip and one on your clit and I want you to walk (no run) to your bathroom, and to make sure you walk there should be a string tied from the five clothes pins on your pussy to your big toe, they should be short enough that you cannot completely straighten your legs, once you get to the bathroom you must the door completly open and you can take off the clothes pins now and I want you to apply a glob (a large glob the size of a penny) of icy hot to your pussy then rub it all the way, right after you do this you should pee, the piss combined with the ice my hot should make the burn even worse now you need to apply another three globs (again the size of a penny) of icy hot - on one each nipple and one on your pussy, rub it in completely, now reattach the clothes pins (and strings) to yourself in the same manner as before now walk make to your room, now stand in the middle of the room with your hands on your head, door wide open, legs spread at shoulder width and knees beant (as you still have the clothes pins and strings on) until the burning goes away - remember someone must be home and not asleep or in the shower. Now you may rip off each clothes pin without opening it. If at anytime during the dare a clothes pin comes off you should stop where you are spank each ass cheek 10 times with your hand as hard as you can, reapply the clothes pin and continue. Note if you don't have icy hot you may use toothpaste but all amounts must be doubled. Please pm report back (you may reply to this thread also but I want it in my pm's), if I don't think the report was thorough enough I will give you another dare that will be much much worse

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sleep1234 for this post:
Old 09-04-2016, 06:39 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Do you have likes as well?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #5
ann_6

pretty much everything except the things i mentioned
Old 09-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Go out wearing one of the buttplugs you have - I don't know if you can take the large and still walk around, so put one which fits. Put of the bullet vibes in your panties turn it on lowest and go out to the park. For each women who you make eye contact hide somewhere and increase the speed. When it's on max speed go home. When you go home put the nipple clamps, blindfold, remove the plug and make yourself good DP with the suction cup dildo and the vibrator. Edge 3 times like that. Each time you edge pull off the clamps without opening them. After the 3rd time continue and you are free to cum
Old 09-04-2016, 09:13 AM   #7
ann_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
Go out wearing one of the buttplugs you have - I don't know if you can take the large and still walk around, so put one which fits. Put of the bullet vibes in your panties turn it on lowest and go out to the park. For each women who you make eye contact hide somewhere and increase the speed. When it's on max speed go home. When you go home put the nipple clamps, blindfold, remove the plug and make yourself good DP with the suction cup dildo and the vibrator. Edge 3 times like that. Each time you edge pull off the clamps without opening them. After the 3rd time continue and you are free to cum
sorry, no public tasks. but i like your ideas! might try some parts of it...
Old 09-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #8
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann_6 View Post
sorry, no public tasks. but i like your ideas! might try some parts of it...
Ok stay at home and put the largest plug and the bullet vibe. Put the clamps on nipples Go in the forums and search for female subs. Ask each to allow you to increase the speed of the vibe. When you have 5 times yes - go to the second part: make yourself good DP with the suction cup dildo and the vibrator. Edge 3 times like that. Each time you edge pull off the clamps without opening them. After the 3rd time continue and you are free to cum

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare female