Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Andreaswallows....You're in charge while she waits at the Bar.

Well,

This is a simular dare scenario simular to one Sir and I played out a few months ago.
Sir is currently traveling on business, I will be meeting him later in the evening this Wednesday once he is done his meetings.

The exciting part is you all get to set the stage and instruct me how I should prepare my slutty self for the pleasure of my Sir....and maybe a few others along the way

So, Wednesday evening, Sir has suggested that i go to the lounge at the hotel across the street and wait for his arrival.
The play will be as follows;

I will enter the lounge, and sit at the Bar, I will select an unsuspecting Man and then begin to have some fun.

Here's the good part, you get to pick the following and direct me as we play out our little game.

Step #1 Wardrobe. Please pick from the following.

- White sheer sundress, quite short, quite reveling in the front
- Short Jean cut-offs
- Short Red Pencil Skirt
- Tank Top
- Front button sleeveless dress blouse, sheer
- White push up bra
- Red push up Bra
- Black demi cup bra
- Short, Girly Jean Jacket
- Black Dress Blazer
- Tan Leather Pants

Step #2 Footwear

- 4.5 inch Red pumps
- 5 inch Black pumps
- White cowboy boots
- flip flops
- white 5 inch sling backs with gold stiletto heels

Step #3 Pick my toys, Just to keep things interesting I will be bringing some discrete toys;

- Remote control vibrating egg
- Crotch Chain
- Remote wiivibe with my Sir in control

Step #4 My Story

- I am hear drinking alone as I had a fight with my Sir
- I am hear on instructions from my master to find a man to watch and instruct me as I suck my Sirs cock
- My Sir is out with his buddies and I have a couple of hours to kill.
- I cant seem to please my Sir in the bedroom, Perhaps you can give me some advise.
- Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, would you like to watch me cum here at the Bar?
- Sir has sent me here to find someone like you, I need to be returned to him in an incredibly wet state, I want to have you on my cell phone when I go in the room, I want to describe what I am doing to my Sir while you masturbate to my voice.

So, there you go, plan my night, and if you have anything you want to add, please feel free. Don't worry, I will be providing extremely detailed reports all along the way............who knows, If one of you does an extremely good job with this slut in the lounge, Sir may want you to control and direct his dripping cum slut once we get back to the room.

Make me the star of your slutty scenario, I will be enjoying reading your dirty plans for me, toying, playing, edging but NOT cumming until Wednesday.......... waiting to hear your thoughts......

Wet just thinking about all of you controlling me..........

Go ahead, I dare you.............will you dare me?

xoxoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 08-02-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #2
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm....

Well, if all of it were up to me...

1) I think the red shirt pencil skirt, the sheer blouse, and the black Demi cup bra would look good together...don't you?

2) The sling back shoes would be great

3) the remote control egg and the crotch chain, together.

4) Sir has sent me here to get me aroused, would you like to watch me cum here at the bar?" (Slowly slides remote for vibrating egg across table...). "What really arouses me is people like you looking at my body, knowing I'm being a naughty little slut. What do you think of my outfit?" (Accentuates nipples poking through sheer blouse) etc.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #3
Alessan

Short jean cutoffs, black demi-cup bra, sheer sleeveless blouse. Red heels.

I'm going to add a "story" option - you've been booked by the agency, but your client hasn't shown up, and you'll be punished if you have a wasted evening. Who wants to continue with that one?
Old 08-02-2016, 11:51 AM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

1.) Short red pencil skirt
Front button sleeveless dress blouse, sheer you didn't say what color this blouse was so i'm going to guess its white.
Black Dress Blazer
no bra or panties keep the blazer buttoned up so it barely hides your nipples. During the day before the bar you can wear one if needed to work.

2.) 4.5 inch red pumps

3.) Remote control vibrating egg

4.) Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, would you like to watch me cum here at the Bar?

Its a shame no write in vote! I think it would be fun to be telling him the whole time how your man has been over seas for 2 months and hes finally coming home to use you. Get the mans approval that you are dressed slutty enough. Show him your lack of bra and panties but not all at once of course tease him. Tell him you aren't wearing a bra see if he asks if he does give him a little peek of your hard nipples, after looking around the room acting as if you are nervous. Ask what he would do to you if you was his little slut. Encourage him if he doesn't at first maybe even reward him with the remote to your vib tell him how wet hes making you and casually mention you might end up leaving a wet spot on your seat because no panties. He will no doubt ask to see but why not make him work for it? Tell him you will give him a peek if he goes to the bathroom and takes a picture for you showing how hard you have made him. And finally if he plays along and you are satisfied you have him so horny ask him for his number tell him you want to call him up while you are pleasing your sir as a reward for helping you get ready.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-02-2016, 12:18 PM   #5
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Step #1 Wardrobe.

- Short Red Pencil Skirt
- Red push up Bra

Step #2 Footwear

Step #3 Pick my toys, Just to keep things interesting I will be bringing some discrete toys;

- Crotch Chain

Step #4 My Story

- Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, and by aroused I mean dripping wet. (Andrea places the remote control for the egg on the bar) "This is the remote control for my vibrating egg. Yes really, here let me show you the egg" (Andrea spreads legs and pops the egg out, shows it off and slowly reinserts it, and fingers her clit in full view of the lucky gentleman, while keeping her legs apart.) "Would you like to control the egg? Can you keep me riding on edge without cumming until my pussy juices are running down my legs? Oh and what is the chain for you ask? I'll tug on it every time you tell me to so that it rubs on my clit, like this" (demonstrates the chain and slowly closes her legs a bit.)

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 08-02-2016, 12:22 PM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

This slut thanks all of you for your thoughts....I am so excited to be able to play out one of these scenarios. I love to play....we all know that.

I am currently sitting at my desk, reading and getting more aroused with each post. Underneath my clothing, I am wearing my crotch rope. I love tugging on it slightly as I read the threads. Feeling the rope part my pussy lips and press against my soft swollen clit. Mmmm......

Please don't be shy.....

Old 08-02-2016, 12:59 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Mmmmmm......delicious idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
1.) Short red pencil skirt
Front button sleeveless dress blouse, sheer you didn't say what color this blouse was so i'm going to guess its white.
Black Dress Blazer
no bra or panties keep the blazer buttoned up so it barely hides your nipples. During the day before the bar you can wear one if needed to work.

2.) 4.5 inch red pumps

3.) Remote control vibrating egg

4.) Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, would you like to watch me cum here at the Bar?

Its a shame no write in vote! I think it would be fun to be telling him the whole time how your man has been over seas for 2 months and hes finally coming home to use you. Get the mans approval that you are dressed slutty enough. Show him your lack of bra and panties but not all at once of course tease him. Tell him you aren't wearing a bra see if he asks if he does give him a little peek of your hard nipples, after looking around the room acting as if you are nervous. Ask what he would do to you if you was his little slut. Encourage him if he doesn't at first maybe even reward him with the remote to your vib tell him how wet hes making you and casually mention you might end up leaving a wet spot on your seat because no panties. He will no doubt ask to see but why not make him work for it? Tell him you will give him a peek if he goes to the bathroom and takes a picture for you showing how hard you have made him. And finally if he plays along and you are satisfied you have him so horny ask him for his number tell him you want to call him up while you are pleasing your sir as a reward for helping you get ready.

Sir Shadow,

You never fail to challenge this cum slut

The thought of "working" the stranger at the bar makes me absolutely soaked, as you know my Sir is teaching me to "earn" my orgasms etc.............I luv that you are suggesting I 'Work for them"

And we all know how much I luv to give "oral reports" in real time via phone......

Two extra tugs for you Sir Shadow.............legs spread.........leaning forward on my chair..........pussy lips surrounding the crotch rope as the knot slides precariously over my swollen clit.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you Sir

xoxoxo

Old 08-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default story time anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessan View Post
Short jean cutoffs, black demi-cup bra, sheer sleeveless blouse. Red heels.

I'm going to add a "story" option - you've been booked by the agency, but your client hasn't shown up, and you'll be punished if you have a wasted evening. Who wants to continue with that one?

Oh My,

Sir Alessan,

interesting twist with your "story line"

I will be watching this thread closely while my finger slowly circles my clit in .........antis.......a.......pation.........

andreaswallows................and wishes you could watch her.

xoxoxo

Old 08-02-2016, 01:28 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Shadow,

You never fail to challenge this cum slut

The thought of "working" the stranger at the bar makes me absolutely soaked, as you know my Sir is teaching me to "earn" my orgasms etc.............I luv that you are suggesting I 'Work for them"

And we all know how much I luv to give "oral reports" in real time via phone......

Two extra tugs for you Sir Shadow.............legs spread.........leaning forward on my chair..........pussy lips surrounding the crotch rope as the knot slides precariously over my swollen clit.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you Sir

xoxoxo
You are such a good slut, I am a tad jealous you aren't mine hehe. I am so very glad that you liked what I suggested hopefully you will get a chance to try it out some time. The lucky guy you pick out better go out and get a lotto ticket afterward because guys normally don't get so lucky to receive such a show from a horny girl!

I love detailed reports
Old 08-02-2016, 01:50 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Wink wet

Gentlemen,

This slut is incredibly wet right now, I don't dare tug the crotch rope even a little......I would surely cum.

The images in my head right now are amazingly surreal and arousing, I can almost feel every ridge and vein on each of your hard cocks............how they throb..........the glistening precum just waiting to be slowly licked off by the tip of a tongue framed by Red lipstick...............

I would luv to hear more......... this slut always wants more!

andreaswallows.........as per your instructions

Old 08-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #11
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Going well so far

I see the cum slut andrea seem to have "warmed up" to all of your suggestions.

My personal pick would include;

Red Pencil Skirt
Red push up bra
Black Blazer

No Blouse

4.5 inch red pumps
Oiled legs and cleavage

The story; - Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, would you like to watch me cum here at the Bar?

If you were sitting next to her at the Bar, what would you do?

Sir Robert, owner and protector of andreaswallows.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #12
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well let's start off with your wardrobe. Although a good slut should always have her holes available and be appealing, I think we need to go with a bit more fashionable look to catch the eye instead of all skin.

No underwear of course, but the red push up bra should work nicely. Then we should have you wear the red pencil skirt with the front button sleeveless blouse. Then top it off with the black dress blazer and white 5 inch sling backs with gold stiletto heels. Make sure you have some slutty makeup and bright red lipstick. We want you to stick out of course.

If they were red, it would be even better, but we can do with the white.Pumps wouldn't have done enough justice.

Now onto the toys. Well, you shouldn't ever go without the crotch rope. I think we should have the dildo inserted inside of your pussy the entire time. What better way to really make you wet, horny and ready at all times than to have the hole prepped for use. Let's also go ahead and add the remote wiivibe with Sir in control tied into the knot on your clit. Of course, you should let him know when you're about to enter the lounge so he can go ahead an activate it to its highest setting so you're all primed for the entire evening.

For the story, I think it should be a multiple part piece. One line won't make it work of course. I'm not too keen on the displeasing your Sir since you do such a good job most of the time. So lets go with this:

"I am hear on instructions from my master to find a man to watch and instruct me as I suck my Sirs cock, but first he'd like me to be aroused and ready for him, would you like to watch me cum here at the Bar? Then you can follow me back to Sir's room. Who knows, more may be in it if you behave."

You should also give him a little tease by lifting your skirt up a little and rub your finger along your wetness before cleaning it with your mouth. Add a little wink to, to make it more effective.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:52 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I am feeling very anxious...I need to cum....

I am presently in the bathroom stall as I am finding it hard to keep my composure. Sir just read me a PM that he received. He is hoping that this gentleman will post it to the thread, but I am thinking he is a little shy....

I have my skirt hiked up, legs wide, crotch rope keeping its place on my clit, my hand slowly caressing my pussy lips. Squeezing just for a moment, bringing myself to that delicious edge....my cunt is so wet....dripping.....

I cannot wait for tomorrow....

xoxo

Old 08-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #14
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I just love how we have gotten you so horny at work you need to sneak off to the rest room to tug at that crotch rope, without getting caught. I do imagine it might be a little hard to edge at your desk, I bet pervy guy keeps a close eye on you.

I love detailed reports
Old 08-02-2016, 04:43 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cool More More More.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Step #1 Wardrobe.

- Short Red Pencil Skirt
- Red push up Bra

Step #2 Footwear

- Crotch Chain

Step #4 My Story

- Sir has sent me here for you to get me aroused, and by aroused I mean dripping wet. (Andrea places the remote control for the egg on the bar) "This is the remote control for my vibrating egg. Yes really, here let me show you the egg" (Andrea spreads legs and pops the egg out, shows it off and slowly reinserts it, and fingers her clit in full view of the lucky gentleman, while keeping her legs apart.) "Would you like to control the egg? Can you keep me riding on edge without cumming until my pussy juices are running down my legs? Oh and what is the chain for you ask? I'll tug on it every time you tell me to so that it rubs on my clit, like this" (demonstrates the chain and slowly closes her legs a bit.)
Sir Max,

So good to hear from you, as you can see iam in quite a state of quivering cock crazed hornyness................

love your suggestion for dialogue and aggressiveness with the stranger..........I think if I were in that position right now, the poor man might cum before I do......

More Please!

andreaswallows............while looking a stranger directly in the eyes,

xoxoxo

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
heels, hotel, public, slut