Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-31-2016, 09:35 PM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Victoria and Melissa's Swimming Dare

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The dare in this story that the girls perform can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264043

Enjoy, and happy daring!

CHAPTER 1

Victoria and Melissa entered the locker room, both nervous and trying their hardest not to show it. “We don’t have to do this,” Melissa said, brushing her shoulder-length curly blonde hair out of her eyes. “I mean, no one’s making us.” She carried a cloth bag with her swimsuit and towel inside, slung over her shoulder.

“Well, we’re here now,” Victoria replied. She was a little skinnier and less curvaceous than Melissa, and her dirty blonde—nearly brown, if she was honest with herself—hair was cut short. Both girls wore shorts and tank tops. “We might as well go through with it.”

What neither girl dared to admit to each other was that the prospect of completing this dare had both of them a little wet.

They had found the dare online. Victoria and Melissa had followed a rabbit trail online while searching for fun truths and dares for their next sleepover and found a website with all sorts of creative (not to mention pretty sexual) dares to choose from. This dare was designed to be performed at a swimming pool, and it was broken down into several sections, one for each area of their time there. What attracted Melissa to the dare in the first place was the random element: the outcome of each section would be decided by the roll of a die, which she had brought in her bag this afternoon. Some of the outcomes weren’t too bad, while others could be pretty humiliating.

Both girls were modest normally, and the possibility of any amount of exposure was terrifying… and exhilarating.

Victoria set her bag down on an empty bench in the muggy locker room and Melissa followed suit. What they had not counted on when they decided to perform the dare today was how hot and sunny this day would be. The perfect day for swimming, really. Which would leave them with plenty of witnesses. Even the usually evacuated locker room had a dozen women in it now.

Without a word, Melissa pulled the die from her bag and rolled it. This roll would determine what each of them would have to do before they put their things in a locker and changed into their swimsuits. The die came up a 3. She handed the die to Victoria, who did as Melissa had done and rolled a 4. “And now we see what that means,” Melissa said. She took her phone from her pocket and opened it to the bookmarked page with the dare:

3. Take off top and bottom.

Melissa groaned. Already, she was going to be putting a lot of herself on display, and she was just getting started. “It’s just like a bikini,” she told herself, then in a matter of a few seconds dropped her shorts to her ankles and tugged her tank top over her head. Now she was left standing in just a plain white bra and panties in front of her friend.

Victoria tried not to stare at Melissa, jealous as she was of her friend’s ample cleavage, and turned her attention to the phone. What she saw made her blood turn to ice:

4. Strip naked.

“What the fuck?” she said.

“What is it?” Melissa asked, crossing her arms under her breasts. Victoria showed her the phone. “Oh, shit. You don’t have any luck, do you?”

Victoria shook her head.

“Listen, if you want, we could always just call it. You can keep your clothes on if you want.”

Victoria held up a hand to shush Melissa. “We committed to this thing,” she said. “I’m not going to be the one who chickens out.” Gulping, she lowered her shorts to the concrete floor of the locker room. She was wearing a cute sky blue pair of panties, a pair she had never shown anyone before. She reminded herself that there were only women in here, that she didn’t have anything they hadn’t seen before. Then off came her tank top. Now, in her bra and panties, she was just as exposed as Melissa. She stood there for a solid minute, frozen in place, her hands trembling at her sides, willing herself not to cover up.

“Melissa,” she whispered, her voice unsteady. “I don’t think I c.an do the rest. Can… can you help me?”

Melissa gave Victoria a long look, then slowly nodded. They had never seen each other naked before, so this was a new step for the both of them. As straight as Melissa was, she couldn’t help but admit that she was a little curious of how her friend looked. She reached around behind Victoria and unclasped her bra. Without meeting Melissa’s gaze, Victoria let her bra fall to the ground, revealing her teardrop-shaped breasts with hard pointy nipples.

“You have really cute boobs,” Melissa said, and Victoria giggled. The next step would be the hardest, and Melissa decided to get it over with. She grabbed the waistband of Victoria’s sky blue panties with both hands and yanked them to the floor, unveiling Victoria’s unshaven pussy. The two girls glanced down at the heap of clothes on the ground, and they couldn’t help but notice the small damp patch around the crotch of Victoria’s discarded panties. Victoria turned crimson, realizing they both had seen.

“Hey, now,” Melissa told her. “This whole thing is really hot, and I think if anything, I’m wetter.” She pulled Victoria’s hand over the crotch of her panties, and Victoria could feel the warm wetness just on the other side. “We’re doing this together, and we’re not going to make fun of each other. Deal?”

Victoria, still blushing, replied, “Deal.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!

Last edited by Dare Lord; 08-01-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 08-01-2016, 05:37 AM   #2
123funhunter

More I am really getting into this
123funhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:16 AM   #3
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

Victoria followed Melissa to the nearest locker as quickly as she could. The sooner she rolled again, the sooner she could put on her swimsuit and begin to cover up once more. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a woman, about 25, staring in puzzlement at the naked girl, and Victoria felt a humming between her legs that she wouldn’t admit to a soul.

Melissa stuffed their things in the open locker, then grabbed the die and rolled it on a few inches of flat surface on the locker’s inside. It came up a 1. “Huh,” she said, then looked at the instruction on the dare page:

1. Do 10 jumping jacks.

“Well, this is going to be dignified,” she muttered. With a sigh, Melissa proceeded to jump up and down while spreading her arms away from her body. Victoria couldn’t help but stare as Melissa’s breasts bounced, barely contained in the white bra. When Melissa finished, face flushed, she handed the die to Victoria, who rolled a 5:

5. Walk a lap around the locker room in your current state of undress.

Suddenly, the muggy locker room started to feel cold to Victoria. Could there possibly be any worse outcome than flaunting her nude body for every woman in the room? There was no chance of privacy, no chance of just getting through this with some dignity intact.

She showed the task to Melissa, who grimaced. “Good luck,” Melissa said. “If you don’t mind, I’ll go into one of the stalls and get changed while you take your tour.” Before Victoria could offer up a word of protest, Melissa had grabbed both halves of her swimsuit and left.

Now Victoria was alone. Alone, and very, very naked. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. If she didn’t do this now, there wasn’t much chance she’d do it at all. So she made her way to the outer wall of the locker room and began to walk.

Along the way, she adopted a charade of searching for something. She acted somewhat frantic—after all, whatever she was looking for had to be good enough that she would leave her clothes behind to look for it. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her for a second, looking over her pointy nipples and bushy pubic hair, then awkwardly directing their attention someplace else. With every step, Victoria felt her ass jiggle slightly, a feature of hers that she was more than a little self-conscious about.

She could imagine: what if someone from her school saw her like this? Well, other than Melissa, of course. Would they pretend they hadn’t seen? Or would they call attention to her bare state? Victoria pictured a popular girl laughing at her mockingly and spanking her ass. And here Victoria was, vulnerable and nervous and…

…Incredibly horny.

She hadn’t realized this, but a hand had drifted in between her thighs as she turned the final corner. It was all she could do not to rub, to let out a strangled moan as she brought herself to climax…

…But that couldn’t happen right now. She returned to the locker the same time as Melissa, now sporting a light blue bikini with palm trees on it. Victoria, taking her cue, scrambled to cover herself with a somewhat more modest black bikini.

“We also have to do a dare out in the pool,” Melissa reminded her. “Want to roll first this time?”

Victoria did. She picked up the die and rolled:

6. Tell the lifeguard you peed in the pool.

“That’s not too bad,” she said, although she knew full well it could be humiliating enough. Then Melissa rolled. When she saw the outcome, all she could do was gasp:

4. You “lose” your suit bottoms but don’t realize it! Pretend not to notice until someone tells you!

“Holy shit!” Melissa said. “That’s the worst one ever. How am I supposed to—”

“I’ve been naked already today,” Victoria pointed out. “You’ve got to do it.”

“But… there’ll be guys out there,” Melissa pleaded. “You know, men. What if any of them know me?”

“Well, I guess that’s why you play it off as an accident,” said Victoria. She wasn’t feeling particularly sympathetic right now, not after her lengthy nudity.

“Can we at least swim around for a little while first?” Melissa asked.

“I don’t see why not. I think we’ve earned a bit of a break.”

The two girls went outside into the hot afternoon sun. It was bad: there were at least fifty people in the pool, and another twenty-five lounging around the edges. There would be no discreet way of getting around this.

So the two girls tried to put it off for as long as they could. They splashed around in the pool, challenged each other to breath holding contests, swam laps around regular pool-goers, and the like. Half an hour became forty-five minutes became an hour.

Finally, Victoria realized it was time to act, and there wasn’t any way things would get any easier. She hoisted herself out of the pool and made her way to the lifeguard’s chair. Luckily, it wasn’t a tower like at some pools, so she wouldn’t have to shout her humiliating lie. Less luckily, the lifeguard looked to be maybe a year older than her. He didn’t go to her school, but he might have just graduated.

The lifeguard flicked his sunglasses down and peered at Victoria over them. His arms were all lean muscle, and his face was one step away from a model’s. It was just Victoria’s luck that she’d have to embarrass herself in front of someone this hot. “What’s up?” the lifeguard asked.

“It’s, uh, it’s nothing much,” Victoria stammered. She wanted to run, but there was nowhere to go now. Her bikini felt like no cover at all, and she was aware of her every physical imperfection. “I just, see—I thought you might want to know that, well, I um, peed… in the pool…” Her voice trailed off until it was no longer audible to anyone but her.

“You just what?” the lifeguard said.

Victoria blushed. “Peed. In the pool. I thought I could hold it…”

For an instant the lifeguard’s eyes drifted to the crotch of her bikini. Paranoia washed over Victoria. Was he trying to see if he could tell? Or had Victoria done a bad job of trimming her hair around the swimsuit line? Maybe there was a little of her peeking out.

“Eh, don’t sweat it,” the lifeguard said. “Happens all the time. That’s why there’s a shit-ton of chlorine in the pool. Kids do it, adults do it too, just as long as you don’t take a dump in there.”

“Thank you,” Victoria said, relieved. The worst part was over. “I thought you might kick me out or make fun of me or something. I really appreciate you being like this.”

“Nah,” the lifeguard replied. “Of course, I do expect a little something in return.”

Victoria blanched. “What are you talking about?”

“Well, seeing your face, I can tell you don’t want word of your little accident to get out. If I wanted to, I could shout that you pissed in the pool loud enough for everyone here to hear. You get my drift?”

Victoria gulped. “What do you want?”

“Nothing too bad. Just flash me your tits.”

“WHAT?”

“Shh, you don’t want to draw attention to yourself right now. I get bored out here, and I’d like to see your breasts as a thank-you gift.”

Of course. He was hot, and a creep. “No one hears about this, perv,” Victoria muttered.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

Victoria groaned. Then, for the second time that day, she bared her breasts to someone who hadn’t seen them before. It was only for a second, but the lifeguard ate it up. “You know,” he said once Victoria had fixed her top, “you don’t have too much up there, but you use it well.”

She wouldn’t sink to those compliments. Instead, Victoria flipped him off, turned around, and got back into the pool. Melissa watched her openmouthed. She had been staring the whole time, and was probably the only person paying close enough attention to see when Victoria had flashed her breasts.

“What was all that about?” Melissa asked.

“There’s no such thing as an easy dare,” Victoria told her. “Speaking of which, it’s your turn.”

Old 08-01-2016, 08:04 AM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 3

Melissa winced. She had almost forgotten her far more humiliating task that she had to complete. “Why did we decide to do this dare?” she said to Victoria, her blonde hair a matted mass against her scalp.

“We were feeling adventurous?” Victoria offered.

“And now we’re just terrified.” Well, not just, if Melissa was willing to admit it to herself. She could feel a tingling between her thighs that had not gone away for the duration of this afternoon. “Ugh. Got to get this over with.”

She ducked beneath the water for a second. When she came up, she handed her suit bottoms to Victoria. They were warm. Already, Melissa could feel the new sensation of the pool water on her ass, her hips… the lips of her pussy, which would have been moist even if she wasn’t submerged in water. They were treading water by the wall of the pool, and with a deep breath Melissa steeled herself and pushed herself out of water and onto the concrete edge.

Victoria, who was watching, saw Melissa’s ass for the first time, gleaming and wet and inviting. As Melissa bent to lift her legs out of the pool, a hint of Melissa’s lips became visible, and Victoria could tell she had shaven. Had it been in preparation for today’s dare? As far as Victoria knew, Melissa didn’t have a boyfriend.

Melissa walked away from the pool, and it felt as though she was wearing nothing. Even having her breasts exposed would be better than this. She liked her breasts, and she was proud of them. But her hips were too wide, her ass had some cellulite, and she knew everyone would be staring at her pussy. She kept her gaze level as she turned and began striding around the pool’s circumference. If she didn’t make eye contact with anyone, she could pretend they weren’t watching her. Granted, they wouldn’t be looking at her eyes.

But—oh god!—she could feel their eyes on her. She was studied with every seemingly unaware step. There was a tension in the air, and if Melissa hadn’t known better, she would have sworn the crowd noises dropped to a whisper. As one, the pool-goers were trying to figure out whether Melissa knew or not, and then whether or not they should be the ones to tell her and draw attention to the fact that the had been staring.

Five seconds passed, then ten. Then twenty. By now, Melissa was certain everyone had seen. Why hadn’t they said anything? She wanted to run for cover, but if she did, it would be clear that she had done this on purpose. She should have told Victoria to say something if no one else did. For now, she was stuck here. Thirty seconds now, and she thought with all the nerves she might pass out.

She turned a corner and came to face the lifeguard. She hated where her mind went, but she thought she could get out of this thing. Melissa looked at where he was seated. Sure enough, he was no longer looking at the pool, but at her. At her pussy.

“What are you staring at, perv?” she asked, her hands on her all-too-bare hips.

He pointed at her crotch, appearing almost too nervous to say anything. A pleasant change from earlier. “You—uh, I think you, um, lost part of your suit in the pool.” Then he gestured behind her. The bikini bottoms (HER bikini bottoms, light blue with palm trees on them) were floating in the middle of the pool, and swimmers were giving them a wide berth. This made her notice just how many other pairs of eyes were on her. A thirty-year-old woman. A gangly young teenage boy. Victoria. None of them had said a word.

Then she allowed her gaze to drift downward. There was her pussy, shaved and exposed for all the world to see. Her reaction was not one she had to fake. With a shriek, Melissa ran back to the pool’s edge and dove in. Frantically, she swam over to the bikini bottoms and yanked them on.

“Holy shit,” Victoria said.

“I hate everything about this dare,” Melissa mumbled.

A minute later, they left the pool. Melissa didn’t want to make eye contact with any of these people again. The locker room seemed comparatively more inviting. “Now, what’s the next step?” Victoria said.

When you’re back in the locker room, take a shower. You want to be clean, so do it naked! Also:

And then there was the next roll. There were worse things than this, Victoria supposed. The shower area was divided up into tiled stalls. There weren’t any curtains to totally close the area off, but there was still some amount of privacy and isolation. How bad could it be?

Melissa rolled first:

2. Close your eyes and start to sing. Don’t open them for 2 minutes!

“That could be worse,” she said. “It might not even be all that bad. I could just be normal.”

Then it was Victoria’s turn. With some trepidation, she rolled:

3. Ask someone to help wash those hard-to-get places!

“Oh, fuck me,” she spat, frustrated.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:10 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

Melissa and Victoria made their way to the showers in their bathing suits, each bringing a towel and a cheap bar of soap. The two girls didn’t choose stalls right across from each other, since that might make other people suspicious they were doing something together. Melissa undid her top and let it hang limp and useless below her breasts on the way there. “I figure it’s only fair,” she said “I’ve seen all of you, you’ve only seen half of me.”

“And you’ve got nothing to hide up there,” Victoria told her. “Seriously, your boobs are great.”

“Aww, thanks!” Melissa brought Victoria in for a hug, and Victoria could feel her friends bare breasts with stiffening nipples next to hers.

By the time they were at the showers, Melissa had taken off her bottoms as well. “After that pool shit, I’m not too worried about another girl seeing me,” she explained. Then she headed off for the stall in the back. Victoria could hear her shower start as she undressed.

She told herself this was nothing. Just a perfectly innocent shower. As she turned the water on, she could hear Melissa start to sing. It was some dumb pop song, but it drew attention to her, and Victoria looked over her shoulder to see another woman taking the stall opposite Melissa’s and giving her an annoyed glance.

Now it was her turn. Victoria began soaping up, then paused. This was the moment of truth. She told herself it couldn’t be worse than being totally naked all the time in the locker room or flashing her breasts to that lifeguard.

She turned around. There was another girl about her age washing off in the stall across from her with short-cut brown hair, a slender frame, and a tattoo on her shoulder. (And, Victoria couldn’t help but notice, a cute ass.)

“Excuse me,” Victoria said.

The girl turned around. Despite her small breasts and landing strip on show, she did not try to cover up. This made Victoria even more self-conscious. “What?” the girl asked.

“It’s just… I’m pretty sore, and I can’t quite reach everywhere today. I know I shouldn’t ask, but…”

There was a long silence. “You want me to… wash you?”

“Just a little patch. If you could get the soap on and sudsy so I can wash it off.” Victoria blushed.

The girl walked across the shower area, not caring if anyone else saw her. Victoria was jealous of her attitude, and it made her feel like she was somehow the only one naked here. The girl grabbed the soap. “On your back, I’m guessing?” she said. Victoria nodded. “Okay, then, turn around.” Victoria was relieved to not be showing her breasts or bush off anymore. “So where exactly?”

“Oh, you know where it’s hard to reach,” Victoria said. “From right below the shoulder blades, down to the top of my butt area.”

“Gotcha,” the girl said, and began to scrub. The soap felt strange on her skin when it was used by another person, but not nearly as strange as when it was replaced by the girl’s hands. First, the girl’s attention seemed to be directed up nearer the top of Victoria’s back. The girl was thorough. She rubbed the soap in and even got Victoria’s sides. Victoria gasped when the girl accidentally brushed the sides of her breasts with her fingertips and tried to pass it off as a cough.

Then the girl started moving further down. “I’ve known girls like you before,” she said.

“I’m sorry?”

The girl’s hands reached the base of her spine and began massaging there. “You know, the innocent routine you’re trying to pull off right now.”

Victoria blushed, though the girl couldn’t see it. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You pretend you’re sore so you can get a naked girl to massage you. I saw you naked in here earlier. You like the attention. And I’ll bet what you’d like even more is for me to cut the chit-chat and just grab your ass.”

“What?” Victoria said, but it was too late. The girl had moved from rubbing in soap to squeezing Victoria’s ass cheeks. It didn’t feel bad, but it was not what she had expected.

“You can cut the act now,” the girl whispered. “You’re just lucky you found someone like me to help you out.” Then she moved her right hand further down Victoria’s ass, curled it around the bottom, and touched the tip of her finger to Victoria’s pussy.

Victoria yelped and spun around. The other girl took this as an invitation to kiss her. The kiss was firm at first, insistent, but in moments melted into something soft and sweet. The girl wrapped her arms around Victoria, and Victoria could feel their bodies touching all over, wet and warm and so very aroused. The girl grabbed Victoria’s ass, and without thinking, Victoria returned the favor.

She had always thought of herself as straight. Right here in this moment, however, there was an undeniable attraction blooming. She wasn’t sure if it was because she was so horny from earlier, but she was starting to suspect she was at least a little bit bi. They grabbed each other everywhere, asses, thighs, breasts, necks, relishing in this shared experience as water cascaded over them.

Then, without warning, the other girl broke it off. “Not yet,” she said. “Not here. If you want something, you do it the right way.”

Victoria tried to say something, but all knowledge of the English language had deserted her. Finally, she found a word, although it was barely above a whisper and not at all the word she had intended: “Please.”

The girl gave her a crooked grin. “I’m Sharon, by the way.”

“Vic—Victoria.”

“I’ll leave my number on your towel in a few minutes. If you’re feeling up for something Friday, give me a call.”

Five minutes ago, Victoria would never have considered such a thing. Now, she just said, “Thank you.”

Sharon winked and gave her ass a playful swat. Then, with just a wave, she turned and was gone.

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 08-01-2016, 02:46 PM   #6
123funhunter

This is really good please continue
123funhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:43 AM   #7
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

Victoria and Melissa went back into the locker room proper a few minutes later, towels wrapped around them to preserve their modesty. Victoria had hidden the scrap of paper with Sharon’s number on it. She knew Melissa wouldn’t understand. Hell, she barely understood herself, and it had happened to her! Still, if this was an opportunity, she wasn’t going to shut that door quite yet.

Upon their return to their locker, Melissa picked up the die. “Only two rolls left,” she said. “Each, that is. We’re getting two more tasks each.” She rolled first:

6. Go back to the pool area, in just a towel. For bonus points, let the towel "accidentally" slip!

“Dammit,” Melissa groaned. “What does bonus points even mean?”

“I think you’d better do it,” Victoria said. She was full of newfound confidence after her recent experience, and she was actually looking forward a little to what came next. “Not all the way, but maybe let your boobs pop out.”

“Why, because they’ve all seen my ass and it’s only fair to let them see the rest?”

Victoria smiled. “Sure! Sounds good to me.”

Melissa’s eyes narrowed. “What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?”

Victoria glanced down to hide her embarrassment. “Oh, nothing. We’re almost through it, is all.”

“Well, you’d better see what you’re going to do,” Melissa said, still suspicious. Victoria rolled:

4. Masturbate to completion in a bathroom stall, with the door unlocked!

“Oh, come on!” Victoria said. Why did it always have to be the most sexual ones with her? Even the ones that seemed more innocent at first turned out to be sexual. If she were alone, sure, she’d love to rub one out, given how on edge she’d been all day. Picturing Sharon’s arms wrapping around her, reaching down to her ass, their naked breasts pressing together…

“At least one of us will get some relief,” Melissa said. At Victoria’s shocked look, she said, “What? It’s not like we’re not both thinking it. Today was pretty hot.”

Victoria gave her a reluctant nod, and the two girls parted ways. Melissa went back to the pool area while Victoria made her way to the stalls.

The sun hit the still-damp Melissa as she walked outside. The pool was still packed, and that dickhead of a lifeguard was still on duty. She wanted to slap him, or punch him in the balls. Then she got an idea.

She walked over to the lifeguard’s chair, where the lifeguard was dozing off. “Hey, there,” she said in as seductive a tone as she could muster.

“Wha…” the lifeguard mumbled drowsily. “Hey, aren’t you the girl who…”

Melissa raised an eyebrow. “That I am,” she said. “You’ve had quite the day today, haven’t you, what with you seeing my pussy and my friend’s tits and all.”

“Your friend? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The lifeguard looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

“Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already,” Melissa scolded. “Black bikini, short hair, cute pointy nipples? That’s right, you saw. Don’t get scared. I’m not going to tell anyone. At least, not if you’re good. And you’ll get something in return. Interested?”

The lifeguard, who was too scared to reply, nodded.

“Good,” Melissa went on. “Now, I’m not wearing anything underneath this towel.” Immediately, the lifeguard perked up, staring at the towel as though he could see through it with his mind. “I’m willing to show you my tits if, and only if, you show me what you’ve got as well. Make sense?”

The lifeguard nodded.

“Good. I’ll go first.” With careful precision, Melissa loosened the top of the towel while bracing the rest against her body. Slowly, she unfurled it until her breasts were visible to the lifeguard. She hoped he was too immature to realize just how turned on she was right now. Today, she thought she might be coming to terms with something of an exhibitionist streak. After ten long seconds, she fixed her towel. “Now it’s your turn.”

Without hesitation, the lifeguard untied the knot at the top of his red swimsuit and, glancing around to make sure Melissa was blocking him from view, lowered it to his knees. As Melissa had hoped, he was fully erect, although it was hard to tell at first. If his dick was longer than four inches, she would be surprised.

“Look at you,” she said. She moved her hands forward toward his crotch as though she were about to jerk him off. The lifeguard closed his eyes and gulped, waiting for the pleasure to come. Then, with a sharp tug, Melissa ripped his swimsuit off his legs, leaving him naked on his chair.

She ran, the lifeguard right behind her, reaching for her with one hand and attempting to cover his junk with the other. Melissa turned the corner and sprinted into the girls’ locker room and the lifeguard, not paying attention to his surroundings followed hot on her heels. Then, with a flourish, Melissa threw the lifeguard’s trunks back all the way to the shower area.

The shock of realization hit the lifeguard all at once and made him drop his hands to his side. He went slack, but still hard as he could get as he took in the gazes of dressed or partly dressed girls and women all around him. “This pervert stared at my tits and pussy!” Melissa called out to the girls, who turned on him angrily.

With a smirk, Melissa whispered in the lifeguard’s ear, “Have fun now, dicklet.” Then she left him to the ladies all around.

Now she just had to meet up with Victoria. Was she done yet?

Old 08-02-2016, 07:25 AM   #8
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Great story - well written, and fairly realistic. can't wait to see what happens next.. thanks

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:30 AM   #9
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 6

Victoria sat down on the toilet in the stall, leaving the door unlocked as per instructions. If no one bumped into it, it should stay shut, but even the slightest movement would probably send it flying open. She set the towel down over the top of the door, both to get it out of the way and to show that there was someone in here.

Now she just had to masturbate.

Truth be told, she was aching to have an orgasm, but the foreign environment of the locker room stall was nothing like the comfort of her own bed. There was the constant fear that she would be discovered, completely naked and fingering herself. She sat down on the toilet seat and took a deep breath. Time to get over it.

Victoria reached a tentative hand down between her legs. Her fingers brushed over her pubic hair, drawn as if by magnets to her warm, waiting slit. When her first finger touched her lips, she gasped reflexively. She was wet again! Moreover, the fear she would be discovered seemed only to heighten the sensation! Every touch sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

Then she let one finger slide in.

Then two.

She hoped the quiet squelching noises didn’t carry beyond the walls of her stall, or that the other girls and women outside would just thing it was someone’s damp clothing. Victoria tried to shut the rest of the world out. If she was going to cum anytime soon, she’d have to concentrate.

She closed her eyes and walked herself through the day. First, she had stripped naked in front of her friend and a room of complete strangers. The thought of all those eyes on her made her speed up her fingering. So many people had seen her—so many. Not to mention the lifeguard who had made her show him her breasts. She ran a hand over her breasts as she played with her pussy. Oh god, her nipples had been so hard all day.

And then the shower dare… then Sharon. Victoria let out an involuntary whimper. Sharon, so unapologetic and confident in her nudity, her pert breasts, her landing strip further down. The way she grabbed Victoria’s ass, then kissed her when she turned around. The way they melted into each other, nothing between their bodies, not even air.

Had anybody seen that? She wondered. It was a distinct possibility. After all, she hadn’t been paying much attention. Maybe even Melissa had seen, then snuck away after realizing what was going on. Victoria’s mind was filled with Sharon now, Sharon’s eyes on her, Sharon’s hands on her, Sharon’s mouth on her, and the possibilities of what those eyes, hands and mouth might do in the days to come.

She could feel the wave building in her. The orgasm was close, she knew it. She moaned softly, her fingers a blur as they moved in and out, in and out, teasing her clit and all that sensitive area around it. “Fuck,” she breathed.

And then the door opened.

Melissa was standing there, a smirk on her face, still wrapped in just a towel. “Aren’t you going to finish anytime soon?” she asked, her hands on her hips.

But Victoria was too far gone now. She kept masturbating, even though she was in front of her friend, even though she was naked and vulnerable and likely drawing attention to herself. Other girls would see her now, too, and she didn’t even care. So many eyes, so many hands, all on her. All for her. With a groan that grew in intensity until it was almost a wail, Victoria came. Her legs shook with the force of the orgasm, her breasts heaving, her breath short. It was without question one of the finest orgasms she had ever experienced.

The world swam back into focus, and Victoria’s worst fears and greatest fantasies were confirmed. Not only was Melissa standing there, still watching, now a look of surprise on her face, but so were three other girls, all within a few years of Victoria’s age. There was nothing Victoria could possibly do to save face, to make her look like anything other than a horny slut who couldn’t control herself. So she did the only thing she could think of, and turned the attention on Melissa as well.

“THERE you are!” Victoria said. “What took you so long?” Then she reached forward, pulled off Melissa’s towel, and dragged her into the stall as if they were about to have sex. She stopped Melissa’s confused exclamations with a forceful kiss, then shut the door behind them.

Now it was Melissa’s naked body on hers. As soon as the door was shut, Victoria broke off the kiss. “What the hell?” Melissa whispered.

“Don’t tell me you’re not horny, too,” Victoria said. She sat back down on the toilet, putting her face at eye level with Melissa’s crotch. She slid a finger over Melissa’s lips. “That would be lying.”

Melissa blushed. “Well, someone’s come out of her shell today.” But she didn’t stop Victoria’s finger. Not for a few seconds at least. “I think I’d rather do that someplace other than a stall, if you don’t mind.”

The two girls grabbed their towels and went back to their lockers. There were whispers about them now, they knew it—that overzealous lesbian couple. But Victoria supposed that was better than if it had just been her masturbating. There was just one roll left—what they would be wearing out of the pool. Melissa went first:

5. Just a towel!

She sighed. “Figures.” Then she handed the die to Victoria:

4. Just 1 article of clothing—you decide!

Victoria rolled her eyes. “That’s just like me today.” She scanned the locker for anything she might have missed, like a parka, perhaps. But no, there were jus the shorts that would leave her breasts exposed, or the tank top, which even stretched wouldn’t have a chance of covering her ass or pussy. She thought for a while. How was she supposed to get out of here?

“I think I have an idea,” Melissa told her. “You’re not going to love it much, but it’ll get you home.

A few minutes later, two girls exited the locker room, heading for the parking lot. The girl in front wore a tank top (although clearly not a bra, as her nipples poked through the fabric) and carried a bag just below her stomach. Her friend, wearing a towel wrapped tight around her, was just behind, so it was impossible to see what exactly the girl in front might be wearing down below.

“I feel like everyone’s watching me,” Victoria said, nervous.

“Maybe I can fix that,” Melissa replied. After all, she had learned something about herself that day. Victoria might get a little turned on from being seen, but Melissa’s enjoyment was deeper than that. Today, an exhibitionist was being born.

She let the towel drop.

Then the two girls, one naked and the other nearly so, took off towards their car at a run.

THE END

Old 08-02-2016, 07:43 AM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Great story overall! Wish it wasn't finished though.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #11
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232

Damn dude, that was hot as hell! Well done

PM/KIK Dares

Help me fill my free days with fun

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends
TK400232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:42 AM   #12
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

just gets better... curious what happens when they get home, or is the car ride going to be a whole event in itself...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:26 PM   #13
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Great story overall! Wish it wasn't finished though.
Well, I had originally intended it just to be a one-off post, but things grew, as they tend to do with me.

Seriously, though, I could see myself returning to these characters at some point. They're a lot of fun to write!

Old 08-04-2016, 10:31 AM   #14
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Lord View Post
Well, I had originally intended it just to be a one-off post, but things grew, as they tend to do with me.

Seriously, though, I could see myself returning to these characters at some point. They're a lot of fun to write!
Yes! You must return to them! So many questions left unanswered and so many things left for the girls still to do in the story.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk