Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
maleslave27

Send a message via Yahoo to maleslave27
Post Male Seeking

Hi, I am looking for somebody that I can talk to as well as do things for both online and/or offline. I work from home as a computer technician and web developer. I also have teamviewer, I enjoy having my computer controlled when I am not working and having to change my wallpaper on my computer to something. I am also willing to open a blog wherever requested. I have Skype(techmale29). I'm also not always alone but I am happy to turn my webcam on even when working, so you can tease me or anything while I work. I am also married and have some pictures on my computer. I am also open to your suggestions of what else to do. I will not do scat, nothing with piss, nothing illegal and no permanent marks or damage. When it comes to my wife she will not be on webcam whatsoever. But you are welcome to say whatever you want about her to me and whatever. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
maleslave27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
instructions, male, slave, teamviewer, webcam