Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-04-2016, 11:29 PM   #1
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk what do you consider anal destruction?

the questions in the titel what do you consider anal destruction/a ruined ass/ a broken ass, and so on. do describe your opinion and if you would like your ass to fulfill that description.
(curios what people will say)

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:34 PM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I think it means when the anus is so severely stretched that you can always see that it has been used even when it's relaxed. It is visibly more loose.

I like some anal play and I'd maybe stretch it a bit more than I do now, but I would never want to go so far that it will leave any permanent marks. Something like a fist would be way too much for me I think.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I think it means when the anus is so severely stretched that you can always see that it has been used even when it's relaxed. It is visibly more loose.
I'd like to co-sign this as this seems spot on.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:36 PM   #4
cutekitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post

I like some anal play and I'd maybe stretch it a bit more than I do now, but I would never want to go so far that it will leave any permanent marks. Something like a fist would be way too much for me I think.
it means when your anus has prolapsed. XD and no it doesnt prolase all the time thats not how those work. i'm just curios what people will say.

Will try: just about anything not in limets.

Limets: blood, under 18, illegal, piercings, extreme pain.
cutekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #5
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I think that proper anal destruction starts with a virgin ass, and it's stretched and stretched to the maximum to the desired fitting.

Just guessing since I'm not into anal.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Anal destruction to me would be starting out with a dick or toy that is way too big for the desired ass. Typically this would be followed up by an even longer or wider dick/toy or maybe even a fist to continue fucking until the point of prolapse or gape.

I suppose that's what anal destruction means to me.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:07 PM   #7
buttslutbitch

When it's been fucked so hard and with objects so big it's a big gaper, especially with a prolapse.

And yes I'd love to have my ass wrecked like that. I can get a bit of a gape going but not huge enough yet and prolapse hasn't popped yet, I do have some rosebud but it hasn't popped out yet.

Likes: Anal, Anal Stretching, heavy anal, pee, bondage, A2M
Limits: using penis, cbt, food, toothpaste
WON'TS: Scat, feet, public, family/friends, show face, body writing, hard pain, diapers

Toys: 7 inch long dildo widens to 2 inches wide near the bottom, 2 inch buttplug, inflatable buttplug, large (3.8 inch at widest) cone bottle

No Kik
buttslutbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:10 PM   #8
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutekitty View Post
it means when your anus has prolapsed. XD and no it doesnt prolase all the time thats not how those work. i'm just curios what people will say.
Yeah like others have said when you prolapse, you're rekt. A fist or two up there would probably be an indicator too.

I would never go that far by myself, but if I found someone into it maybe. I wreck their ass, they wreck mine.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 11:57 PM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Destruction means unable to return to a normal capacity for extended periods of time. So anal destruction would not only mean prolapse, but an extended gape which would lead to incontinence for a short time period. Whether it's just extreme stretching or extended fucking with a huge object, could lead to it.

I enjoy having anal play and such. I like the feeling of having a large object inside at one point or another. I don't like the thought of destruction for myself as I'd enjoy having control over that area. I do enjoy trying to get larger items into my ass at my speed and in my control in a safe and ease of manner.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #10
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Destruction

I consider anal destruction when the sphincter has been stretched so wide it will no longer close up and having to wear a large but plug to stop you having no.2s with out control .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 02:16 PM   #11
KinkyRed

Send a message via AIM to KinkyRed Send a message via Yahoo to KinkyRed

I think when a very big dick or big toy can be inserted on the first try, even if it's been a while since something was inserted.

I had a girl use a medium strapon on me and say that went in too easy. She switched to a larger one and it went in, though a little tight. Fucked me good with that one!
KinkyRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal destruction, ass stretching, broken