Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2016, 06:30 AM   #1
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear See if You can make it worse...

Very much a 18+ thing, and might be discusting
Original Dare:
Go to a public trash can. Look through it for discarded food. Find the most revolting thing you can. Right there, insert it into your cunt and leave it there for the rest of the day. Make yourself cum several times so that the disgusting food mixes with your cunt juices. When the day is over, take it out and eat it. You can cum again as a reward.
Dare Result:
I just returned from the street ... If I think about it... I feel so so filthy! I have inserted a really nasty looking half eaten sandwich...it smells really bad...it was at some point a toasted chicken and mayo ... it was in a foil wrapping and when i opened the wrapping the smell gave me such a shock that i dropped the sandwich into the bin...i had to dig it out and it now had some added carrot sticking to it!!
I have to admit i was thinking of just ignoring it and finding something else but to stay true to my word this was the revolting thing so i slipped it under my skirt and forced it into my cunt! I don't know if i am imagining this but I feel it moving or rotting away or something...it is so so bad! I am so wet and sitting here rubbing myself i still get mayo oozing out and it really smells like fish!
Plan is to orgasm as much as possible till end of the day...I have to walk home today and it is quite far +-10km so i will walk about 2km to a petrol station and enter the ladies room..i will cum once more and then while orgasming remove the food and eat as much as i can...i hope to eat it all and not vomit(licking dirty public rest-room floor would be bad). Then I will fuck myself till i cum again before rising my hand and wiping my cunt.
I will only go take a shower at home...
mmmm I am cumming now! o fuck my cunt is so warm!
(1 hour later)
Of fuck this is so bad! My cunt is throbing! she is swollen and i had 3 orgasms so far..if i leave her alone so itches bad and i am now convinced something is moving! I think i may have some worms inside me! I am slowly starting to freak out a bit...
I heading out now and I should reach the fuel station in 10min max... it is raining heavily!
I will cum once more and then go...then when i reach the station cum once more before eating this...i am not looking forward to this!
(6 hours later that evening)
O fuck the meal was horrible...
I found on third bite some worms inside!
This was filthy!
I got home and scrubbed clean...was not long and I started vomitting.. stomach is bad and cunt swollen and itchy.
Sick thing about this is I am sitting here feeling horrible but my swollen cunt is so good touching...i like this...
(2 days later)
no lasting effects..today things are mostly normal... cunt still bit itchy and swollen but I like it..
i wish to thank you Sir for putting me in my place, i do sometimes forget what a worthless skank i am...thank you Sir

This Dare...

Go on a site like getdare, and copy what you described above into a request post. At the end, ask for dares that are even more disgusting. Tell them your master will make you do the most revolting of the dares, whether you like it or not. Pick several of the worst and email them to me, so I can pick the worst. I'll probably have to add something extra, since they'll have no idea how far you've descended.

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object

Last edited by lizzyy; 07-04-2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: small fix
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lizzyy for this post:
Old 07-04-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
LittleWhore

You should have to get the three most rancid things you can find and you have to mix them in your pussy theoughout the day as you go along. Also I love this dare and if you would like to tell me more about how you got it and possibly give me some dares like it pm me.
LittleWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:31 AM   #3
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleWhore View Post
You should have to get the three most rancid things you can find and you have to mix them in your pussy theoughout the day as you go along. Also I love this dare and if you would like to tell me more about how you got it and possibly give me some dares like it pm me.
mmm thank you very much for this...every little bit helps. Can you name somethings to add and mix?...
xoxo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dirty & messy, discusting, slut, worst