Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2016, 01:05 AM   #1
MFDOOM

Send a message via Yahoo to MFDOOM
Default Most creative idea for a lost bet to a bitter girlfriend..

The sun will be coming up soon and due to losing tonight's bet with my mischievous girlfriend I have to complete a humorous public nudity challenge and post it (she may still be bitter about some of her punishments the past few nights..) There's about 45 minutes until the sun is coming up, and she's decided that I should use the member's most humiliating/funny idea as my punishment.
MFDOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:19 AM   #2
MFDOOM

Send a message via Yahoo to MFDOOM
Default Message from his "girlfriend" since he apparently forgot.

I'll personally send a very special picture of myself to the girl and guy who come up with the most degrading idea that I can force upon him. He's tortured me that past couple nights and now it's my turn...
MFDOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:24 AM   #3
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Strip naked, grab a blind fold, then head to a street corner. Once at the corner, place your blindfold on. Stand upright with your hands behind your head. You cannot remove the blindfold or leave, until you have counted 5 cars tooting their horn, or yelling out some kind of comment. For each horn or comment you hear, wave in their direction.

Your girlfriend can watch from a distance, making sure you don't cheat.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
The sun will be coming up soon and due to losing tonight's bet with my mischievous girlfriend I have to complete a humorous public nudity challenge and post it (she may still be bitter about some of her punishments the past few nights..) There's about 45 minutes until the sun is coming up, and she's decided that I should use the member's most humiliating/funny idea as my punishment.
Nudity challenge should include you shaved down there and wearing a chastity device. Also she writes what she likes on your crotch area with a sharpie first.

Get a cb6000. Your girlfriend gets the keys.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female supremicy, forced nudity, humiliation, public nudity, revenge nudity