Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-20-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
TheMisterMaster

Male 21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Introduction
To begin, this is a new account, however, I am not new to GetDare. I have been on this site for about 2 years under a different account, and have decided to create a new account to acknowledge my newly found intrest in being a dominant instead of submissive. I have had slaves before, but only for short amounts of time. This time I hope to have a long lasting slave.

Requirements
Below is a list of basic requirements you must meet to be my slave. I am willing to compromise if you meet most requirements.
  • Have a healthy body weight.
  • Have at least 6 hours a week free for dares.
  • Willing to provide pictures or a detailed report as proof.
  • Willing to try new things.
  • Committed to being a slave.
  • Have access to basic equipment needed for your kinks.

Those are the minimum requirements to be considered. Other things may increase your chances of being accepted, for example: having a wide variety of sex toys/equipment, being willing to provide video proof, having simlar intrests/kinks as me, being an expierenced slave, etc.. If you have any other positive trait that you feel is relevant, tell me it.

About Me
Now I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am 21 year old bisexual male. I have recently just got into being dominant, but I do have some expierence. I am currently attending University and have a part time job. Because of work and school, I can sometimes become stretched pretty thin, but I will almost always be able to contact you every day. During my free time I am usually doing one of my hobbies, which are going to the gym, playing video games, and cooking. I have been into the kink scene for some time, and am able to get behind most kinks. The only kinks I will not take part in are scat and piss(But I am ok with bladder control). My favorite kinks are petplay, bondage, anal, and humililation, but I understand if you are not comfortable doing these. If it intrests you, appearance wise I am pretty average. I have blond hair and blue eyes, and am slightly muscular. I would probably rate myself as 7-8/10. I will be willing to send pics once I trust you, but this make take some time.

Conclusion
If you are intrested contact me by PM. We can then make arrangements if you meet my requirements. I thank you for reading and hope you have a nice day.

Advertisements
Kink Talk