Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 07:25 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Exclamation Cocktail hour, And you are in control of andreaswallows

Good evening all,

The following is a cut and paste of a thread we played out some time ago, it turned out to be so much fun we want to try it again....but this time with a twist.

You see tomorrow evening when my Sir arrives for cocktail hour, things will progress as usual except with one little twist;

You will own and control my every move, you will be in charge of what I do, what I say, what I wear, when I cum, how I suck Sirs cock, how and if my pussy is pleasured. All while I report and describe everything to you live via phone.

Ok, so here is the play;

Hello GD,

I was recently the center of a long denial thread, 5pm inch heel training.*
During the course of the few days my denial went on for, my Sir set up a number of thread based scenarios that resulted in my denial agony being magnified by the spontaneous activation of a remote vibe i was required to wear during my day in the office.

In addition to these torments designed to intensify the torture of not being able to orgasm, there were a number of other edging experiences as well as reading and speaking tasks that were assigned to me. All designed to increase my level of wetness and arousal.

The one constant that did not change was my cocktail hour with Sir.
this is a daily ritual that we both look forward to.

Let me explain,*

Each day it is my responsibility to be waiting for sir when he arrives home.
i am to be naked, wearing heels, and whatever else i think may please my Sir on that given day.
stockings
nipple clamps
remote vibe
etc.

Upon Sirs arrival, i am to have prepared for him, a double scotch, in a spotless crystal tumbler with two ice cubes.
i am to be kneeling in front of his big leather chair with the drink in my right hand.
sir will usually stand between myself and the chair, remove his tie and jacket, and undo his pants.*
At this point, my mouth is responsible for sirs pleasure, my right hand is responsible for sirs scotch.

Sir will take the tumbler from my hand when he wants a sip, and i am responsible to hold it when he does not.
the object of the game is for me to make sir cum just as he is savoring his last sip of scotch.

It is my responsibility to see that not a drop of scotch or Sirs cum is spilled

Now, here's where you come in, it was recently suggested that perhaps as a part of my orgasm denial, i also be forced to beg for Sirs cock to be in my mouth.

The more i thought about it, the more i realized how hard this would be for me and how aroused i was becoming just thinking about it.

I need you to teach me how to beg for sirs cock in my mouth.

My tone
My posture
Phrases
Key words

Make me a begging cock sucking cum slut.

As an added feature, Sir has suggested that perhaps the GD community might like it if I were forced to edge for everyone's entertainment, while my Sir looked on and enjoyed his drink.

Toys available for play:

the hitachi wand,
8 inch soft feel vibe,
romote vibrating egg,
12 inch suction cup dildo
blindfold
baby oil
clothes pegs
bondage tape
numerious lengths of soft half inch rope

Of course, goals are important for everyone, and this cock sucking, multi orgasmic cum slut is no different.
It only stands to reason that I should have to earn my orgasm, if I were yours, what would I have to do in order for you to grant this slut permission to cum? don't be shy now....

Please post your instructions, or, if you feel more comfortable, PM my Sir (bc1iron) or myself.

The individual, yes girls are welcome with the best and most creative set of instructions for this slut will be invited to play, direct, command and enjoy me, in real time, via phone tomorrow night well I act out your scene, to your specifications, as you control me.

Think you have what it takes?

Post your best......

I am wet with anticipation.........

xoxoxo andreaswallows.........as directed

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:22 PM   #2
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I think before we teach you how to beg properly you should first show us what we are working with. So if it wasnt left up to us how would you normally beg for his cock?

For tomorrows cocktail hour though I think it would be fun with your nipple clamps on hopefully they have a chain between them. Wrap the chain that dangles between your nipples above his cock so while you are sucking your nipples are constantly being pulled. If that wasn't enough torture we need to test just how good you are at holding his scotch so I think the 12 inch suction dildo would work perfect for this. You should take nice long strokes from the tip to as much as you can withstand sliding down onto and back up again. Hopefully you don't spill a drop tomorrow with the added entertainment.

Will include the begging part after I hear how you currently do it

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 05-24-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:27 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default begging

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I think before we teach you how to beg properly you should first show us what we are working with. So if it wasnt left up to us how would you normally beg for his cock?

For tomorrows cocktail hour though I think it would be fun with your nipple clamps on hopefully they have a chain between them. Wrap the chain that dangles between your nipples above his cock so while you are sucking your nipples are constantly being pulled. If that wasn't enough torture we need to test just how good you are at holding his scotch so I think the 12 inch suction dildo would work perfect for this. You should take nice long strokes from the tip to as much as you can withstand sliding down onto and back up again. Hopefully you don't spill a drop tomorrow with the added entertainment.

Will include the begging part after I hear how you currently do it
Sir Shadow,

It normally follows along these lines;

please Sir, permit this cock sucking cum slut the privilege of touching your magnificent cock with my lips and tongue.

my only purpose is to serve

my only purpose is to please

my arousal is only derived from your arousal

my pleasure is only derived from your pleasure

please guild and instruct me such that I may be permitted to practice the art of pleasing you Sir.

help me be the best cock worshipping cum slut that I can for you.

I hope to earn the right to savour your precious warm cum in my newly trained mouth for one blissful moment before I swallow as a display of my respect for you, My Sir.

I cant wait to hear what you suggest Sir Shadow.

andreaswallows................then begs for more

Old 05-25-2016, 01:30 AM   #4
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Is the fucking machine still available to you? I am not sure if the design of the machine would allow this but I love the idea of you kneeling, in front of his chair, corseted, high heeled, in your spreader bar, blindfolded, baby oiled with the machine fucking your pussy deep and slow from under your wide spread legs. Your posture is immaculate, lower back arched, breasts pressed outward and adorned with nipple clamps.

Your whole body would be moving slightly to the rhythm of the fucking machine. You wait, just being fucked and displaying yourself quietly for his pleasure, one hand stroking your clit as your wet pussy is being fucked again and again and again. The other hand carefully holding his drink, trying not to shake and making sure it does not spill.

When you hear him sit in his chair in front of you, only then can you remove your blindfold so that you can look up to him and plead with him using the carefully selected words you have posted above. When it is done and you have his approval to proceed you must place the blindfold back on so the view of his face is etched in your mind as you fumble for his fly.

Then your nightly routine has a new dimension. You must keep sucking his cock without making him cum, and finish him off just as he finishes his drink, but at the same time you are being mechanically fucked the whole time and you, unlike him, cannot cum at all.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:25 AM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default imagine that..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Is the fucking machine still available to you? I am not sure if the design of the machine would allow this but I love the idea of you kneeling, in front of his chair, corseted, high heeled, in your spreader bar, blindfolded, baby oiled with the machine fucking your pussy deep and slow from under your wide spread legs. Your posture is immaculate, lower back arched, breasts pressed outward and adorned with nipple clamps.

Your whole body would be moving slightly to the rhythm of the fucking machine. You wait, just being fucked and displaying yourself quietly for his pleasure, one hand stroking your clit as your wet pussy is being fucked again and again and again. The other hand carefully holding his drink, trying not to shake and making sure it does not spill.

When you hear him sit in his chair in front of you, only then can you remove your blindfold so that you can look up to him and plead with him using the carefully selected words you have posted above. When it is done and you have his approval to proceed you must place the blindfold back on so the view of his face is etched in your mind as you fumble for his fly.

Then your nightly routine has a new dimension. You must keep sucking his cock without making him cum, and finish him off just as he finishes his drink, but at the same time you are being mechanically fucked the whole time and you, unlike him, cannot cum at all.
Ohpleasesir,

Thank you so much for the amazing post. Unfortunately, we left the fucking machine is at the lake house, Sir Roberts said, it is to be a treat and as such, should only be enjoyed occasionally.

I must admit I read and re read your post a number of times this morning....my finger couldn't help but find its way to my clit..........I must have spent at least 30 minutes "working" with the imagery your words created in my imagination.

I could almost feel the frustration of my mouth .struggling to find Sirs cock while I was blindfolded.

Thank you Ohplease sir for this............you may have put this slut in an interesting state of mind to start my day

and now....wardrobe selection.......hmmmmm.......dripping pussy.....throbbing clit.........erect and sensitive nipples..........what's a girl to wear?

Cant wait to hear from more of you.

A number of you have been PMing me, and that's great, but some of your instruction, direction and commands are so incredibly hot, its a shame you don't post and share with all who are playing along

xoxoxo

The following 2 users say Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 07:41 AM   #6
Shadowice
getDare Addict

It seems your begging is top notch already! All that is left is your clothing I personally love stockings garter belt, and skimpy see through bra and panties but its for him not me so, I want you to find his favorite set of lingerie to wear when you use that suction dildo and nipple clamps. Since we don't know what he normally says and you do I want you to think of 3 keywords he typically says. If you hear one of these keywords you are to speed up on your toy. Don't tell him what the keywords are or that its part of the task unless he asks. Who knows he may catch on pretty quickly then and have you fucking as fast as you possibly can if he knew.

Including the previous dare in this one since it wasn't all put together.

I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It seems your begging is top notch already! All that is left is your clothing I personally love stockings garter belt, and skimpy see through bra and panties but its for him not me so, I want you to find his favorite set of lingerie to wear when you use that suction dildo and nipple clamps. Since we don't know what he normally says and you do I want you to think of 3 keywords he typically says. If you hear one of these keywords you are to speed up on your toy. Don't tell him what the keywords are or that its part of the task unless he asks. Who knows he may catch on pretty quickly then and have you fucking as fast as you possibly can if he knew.

Sir shadow

Thank you so much for pushing me farther

The thought of having my wet cunt stretched and filled while choking on my Sirs cock deep in my throat is making me more and more aroused.

MORE PLEASE

Xoxoxo

Old 05-25-2016, 09:51 AM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default put your words and anything else you want, in my wet mouth

Quote:

Certainly someone can give this cum slut some coaching on cock begging. ...?

Mt journey is all about improvement....being the best i can be...always pleasantly surprising and pleasing....

Iam sure one of you has a word or a phrase you have always wanted to hear while a naked woman kneels before you, oiled 38dd breasts, wearing only heels, staring at your throbbing cock while licking her freshly redened lips while holding her long hair to the side as not to block your view......now....look at me.....instruct me as to what you want me to say in order to earn the privilege of sliding your huge hard cock deep in my wet mouth.

Please tell me....i will try my best.....who knows....you may end up hearing me say your words Tonite...

Dont be shy now....

Xoxoxo

Old 05-25-2016, 11:20 AM   #9
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default hmmmm......looks like no cock for slut tonight

Andrea,

Looks like your thread has stalled dear...

Since you are at the office now....i suggest a little game we can all play with you.

Ok everyone...

Post tug;
Andrea will pull her crotch chain 5 times

Post buzz;

Andrea will buzz her wiivibe for 30 seconds

Post finger;

Andrea will slide her finger inside her wet pussy and lick it off.

Post suck;

Andrea will touch up het lipstick, put her hands to her side and take a long drink of her ice coffee thru a straw whole staring at someone in the room.

Oh, by the way, you should be aware she is going into a board meeting this afternoon and will be in a room full of men for the next few hours.

ENJOY!

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #10
Shadowice
getDare Addict

fun idea Robert I will go with finger!

I love detailed reports
Old 05-25-2016, 11:46 AM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Thank you sir.....wet and delicious...

Old 05-25-2016, 11:50 AM   #12
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Tug please my dear
Old 05-25-2016, 11:53 AM   #13
Shadowice
getDare Addict

well hopefully you dont mind me picking 2 since its a tad slow :P

Buzz then finger

I love detailed reports
Old 05-25-2016, 12:39 PM   #14
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

And a finger from me.

Suck it nice and slow. Like you will Sir Roberts cock.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:56 PM   #15
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Andrea,

Looks like your thread has stalled dear...
Minus the machine might I recommend OPS's earlier thoughts regarding the show Andrea is to perform?

Quote:
Post finger;

Andrea will slide her finger inside her wet pussy and lick it off.

Oh, by the way, you should be aware she is going into a board meeting this afternoon and will be in a room full of men for the next few hours.
Oh how I wish I could see her finger herself in front of a crowd like this

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, control, cum, master commands, slave