Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2016, 10:25 AM   #1
tiger777

Female I lost a diaper dare

Hey everyone this sissy baby lost a diaper dare
(Winner gets to choose one package of diapers for the loser to purchase (with reasonable shipping costs) and use as the winner directs.)
I he had me order this Safari diaper
And he wants me to make this post and do the first 5 dares (with in my limits) and give you proof. I might also do more then the first 5 and I have ordered a lot of new diapers

nr1
nr2
nr3
nr4
nr5
nr6
nr7
nr8
nr9
nr10
nr11
nr12

Nr 1 is for another dare.
Here is a few of the dares I have done My public night diaper dare
and Magnesium citrate diaper dare
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I recently posted one that appears to perfectly fit for you.

Even better, you would be the first one to complete it and the report is mandatory to begin with. It furthermore seems to be clearly in your dislikes but as clearly outside your limits.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:01 AM   #3
tiger777

Thanks great dare
I forgot to say that the diapers are in the mail now so I do it when they gets here.

I think that I will do this when the diapers get to the shop (they will be delivered to a post-office in a shop)
But then I need to use my car as I can't carry all at ones.
I will then do it in a diaper but the wait in the line (use to be long) and the weight of all the diapers and the need to walk to the car a few times will with out a doubt make me mess my diaper. I might change my then dirty diaper in the shops toilet (if I dare and you don't mint)

If you don't want this but want me to walk (no bike) the I do that when I just have to buy some stuff.

What do you think about this twist?
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
Old 05-23-2016, 11:19 AM   #4
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger777 View Post
I might change my then dirty diaper in the shops toilet
I am curios how you want to do that, given that the dare clearly states that you are to lock yourself in your pants. I thought it would be clear from this, that the key stays at home.

With regards to the car I am not sure: It will make travelling without messing easier as you don't have to constantly move your legs and you may ruin your seats. If you are sure however, that you will spend some time in the store with a messy diaper, I guess it's okay.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
tiger777

That's why I asked if it was ok with you to change.

If someone comes up with a good dare for when I have to pick up the daipers I do that and then you do the your dare as it was.

And thanks again for the dare it sound very interesting.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:22 AM   #6
tiger777

Hey I got my diapers delivered to my home today while I was at work, so my room-mate singed for them. So I got a bit of a chock when I got home and there was 3 big boxes of diapers, luckily you could not see what was in them but I didn't know what to say it was as they wasn't meant to be delivered.

I can see that the Safari diaper are very big and fluffy So they will be hard to keep hidden even when dry.

I will do your dare today or tomorrow and I will write a report.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #7
fakeasdays
Distinguished Member

drink 3 glasses of water every hour after 3 hours do these work out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnYcwuy9x3E

like: pee , dancing, spanking, exercise, verbal abuse, wedgie/ feminization , acting girly ,toilet

dislikes anal

limits: cost me money pics, public social suicide scat dares that last longer than a month cbt

PMDares

I dont have any toys or clothes to crossdress
send pics to [email protected]
fakeasdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:21 PM   #8
tiger777

I didn't get to do Fiona's dare as my sister got over to eat dinner, but I did get to do fakeasdays dare and I will write a report soon and do Fiona's dare maybe on Sunday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, humiliation, sissy