Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2016, 08:08 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Female Girlfriend coming over dares 18 F

Get dare has been lovely to me the past few days with lots of dares. So lets try some more <3
My girlfriend is coming over to spend the weekend this weekend.
I want some things to do while she's here that are discreet
-I've already cum in a pair of her panties twice
-Mostly things I can do in the bedroom with her
-She's on her period so can't do things involving her pussy
-She has no idea I use getdare and I would like it to stay that way!
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:17 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

use her toothbrush to edge a few times and put it back without cleaning it.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:56 AM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Ask her to double fist you and when she do, ask if she will bite your clit.
Beg her to do it harder, untill you cum.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:08 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Put on a show for her involving MILD kink. Tell her that because she is on her period, you want to put on solo shows for her, getting a little wild, for her amusement, and so that, once she is good for action again, she'll be desperate for you to service her, she'll be so worked up

without knowing what she likes (even if she isn't into kink, her likes could help us pick things), I'm going to just throw some ideas out there, and hope you like some of them.

A clothespin on each nipple, tied together with a long pair of string. Masturbate for her, while she gets to hold the string, to tug on your nipples at will.

Gather some objects and offer to masturbate, with any one of her choice, or all of them, her choice. A hairbrush, a banana, a pair of your panties. A pair of her panties, some other things. Including some thing that might be mildly painful.

You like being submissive, so overdue to whole "taking care of guests" thing. Wait on her nearly hand and foot, as much as you can, without her thinking it is weird.

Drink a quart, or two, of liquid an hour before she shows up. You can not use the bathroom for the next 6 hours. (bladder control isn't my thing, but it is one of yours, so hopefully you'd find this fun).

Offer to suck her toes after she is fresh out of a bath or shower. I DO NOT have a foot fetish (feet do little for me), but clean feet are nothing to be scared of, they ARE sensitive, and if she can't do other things because she is on her period, she might actually really get worked up from that.

Make bets with her you know you'll lose, with the condition being that you have to do ANY one thing she says if she wins. Don't make it obvious you lost on purpose. Tell her that if she can't think of anything this weekend, she gets to keep that win, and can issue you that one thing at a later date.
-if you do win, use your win to ask her about fetishes, fantasies, experiments, and wants she has sexually. Promise you won't only not judge, but you'll even considering doing them for her.
-if she uses that as inspiration to ask you the same, I'm sure there are answers you can give that don't give away getdare or stuff like that, that are still honest.

while she is showering/sleeping, masturbate with things she owns. Try to masturbate, and orgasm, with as many as you can. If she catches you, don't stop.

I hope other people have good ideas for you. I hope you like mine. And I hope that your poor pussy recovers enough from the earlier dares in your other thread so she doesn't wonder what hell it went through!
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #5
Detroit Dom

- use her used panties as a makeshift ball gag.
- eat out her ass
- a couple hours before she gets there, edge non stop so that you are ready to cum at a moments notice
Detroit Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:54 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

How did things go? Any reports for fun had, or are reports involving activity with her private? (would be unfortunate, for us, but understandable)
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girlfriend