Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2016, 10:28 AM   #1
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking 21 Frustrated Male. Looking for dares, tasks, rules, orders, etc.

Hello getdare,

I was supposed to be spending this weekend being my Mistress' little slave 24/7. However she hasn't come online at all in 24 hours (ish). So i'm tired of waiting because i am so excited to get kinky and used. I've decided i'll let Getdare be my Domme until my Mistress does come online or i have to go to bed.

I'll try and update my toys and likes and stuff right now.

I'm alone in a 10th floor apt. i can maybe go to a store or something for supper or just to buy some dollar store type stuff if you'd like. otherwise i'll be in apt (not big on public so i won't stand in front of a window, but walking by is okay)

Edit: I also have cleaning and packing up to do, if you want to involve that.

Anyway, if you want to know more, just ask.

Last edited by sub_boy; 05-07-2016 at 10:38 AM.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
ukickedmiperro

Get some of your packing done. As you pack, though, you must have your vibrating plug in and turned on.
[18:19:36] Rachie: ‹@ukickedmiperro› wins a sign that says C H E A T !

Likes: CBT, spanking, anal, cum play, tease & denial, chastity, edging, light to moderate pain, humiliation, crossdress

Dislikes: Pee

Linits: Scat, friends, family, public, blood, public
ukickedmiperro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Nothing else getdare? I was thinking of walking to the dollar store soon...
Old 05-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #4
JadeMynx

Let's start of with something simple so that you can go the the store in style, as always the more bondage the better so leave that hip harness on.
Somewhere visible you are to write "Sissy Slut" on yourself, I would say on your arm would be a good place, but bonus points for writing it on your neck. If you think this is too public, just be confident about it, know one will think twice.
Along with the writing you are to have you prostate vibrator in and on during the trip to the store. If anyone asks you about either the writing, or the sound of the vibrator (as I am not sure how loud it is) you have to act as if you don't know what they are talking about.

Once back in your apartment, undress and put your cock cage on, remove the prostate vibrator and separate the vibrator from the plug. Attach the vibrator by any means to the cock cage, hopefully you will be getting some pleasant vibrations from it. If there is any chance of you coming you must hold it back.
Go into your bathroom and give yourself 3 large anal douches, make sure your are perfectly clean.
Next take your glass dildo and whatever lube you choose and get yourself ready, once you are used to your dildo, set up a metronome at 40bpm, and a timer for 6 minutes.
You are to fuck yourself with your dildo at this pace until the timer goes off or you must stop. If you do stop you are to give each ass cheek 25 strikes with an open hand.
After the 6 minutes is up set the metronome to 80bpm and the time to 3 minutes, you are again to fuck yourself at this pace until the timer goes off, if you cannot then it is 30 strikes to each cheek.
You may relube at any point.
If at any point you cum, you must lick it up and swallow it, and after the task is finished you must write "CumSlut" in three different places on your body, Without washing them off or rewriting in the case of accidental removal for three days.

When done, put in your large plug, you must keep this in for the night.

That is all, was not as much as I was planing to put in, but I seem to have lost all touch with my creativity at the moment, it has been a while since I have taken on the role of dare master anyway.

Hope you enjoy, Ciao~

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side they never show to anybody"
JadeMynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #5
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you, i'll do as much of it as i can.

Advertisements
Kink Talk