Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #1
Semipublicgirl

Default I'm going for a walk in a trail nearby. I'm also taking the bus to get there...

What should i do ?

Maybe(curious) : light bondage, humiliation , pee outside

Limits: scat, wedge, crossdress, stuffed pussy...
Semipublicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:04 AM   #2
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

You have to go in a short dress, people need to see the start of the ass(i dont know the name of this part in english, sorry), without underwear, and write in your butt, rape my ass.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #3
Aron

Walk down the trail, then find a good place to masturbate in the open
Old 05-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipublicgirl View Post
What should i do ?
Skirt and panties. Make sure your panties are openly on display for anyone to see the whole bus ride. Be oblivious to it, acting like you have no idea they are visible.
If someone points it out, over correct for it, so make sure some other flesh is on display instead..

don't wear a bra, wear a button down shirt.
Once you get there, unbutton shirt all the way, and enjoy your walk down the trail until you get to a fairly private spot (but not a place no one could stumble on!)
Undress, hanging your clothing on the trees (maybe even visible enough to attract attention to where you are), and find a place to get comfortable, and masturbate. If you have a toy like a pocket vibe, use that.

For heading home? Leave shirt half unbottoned, and leave the vibe in and going. Make sure panties are on display again the whole way home. No matter how wet you get.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:59 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Since you will be wearing no bra it should be easy to get to your naked nipples so....everytime you pass somebody in the park you will pinch each nipple twice.

When you see a girl coming towards you that you think is hot bend over like you are tying your shoe and make sure your shirt is open so your tits show and see if she checks out your tits
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 05-07-2016, 02:06 PM   #6
Jmg4321

No shoes. Shoes are very bad for a slut

Limits: Messy, Shit, Piss, Diapers, Crossdressing, Family, Friends, Blood, Gore,and toys(I don't have many)

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND PM ME PICTURES OF YOUR BAREFEET(with your username written on them or something near them) I WILL MASTURBATE TO THEM FOR A WEEK(And add a permanent rule you make)
Jmg4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jmg4321 for this post:
Old 05-14-2016, 01:21 PM   #7
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Since your curious about it, bring at least one (ideally more) water bottles and drink a lot of water while walking the trail. Find a relatively private spot in the woods (possibly the same one you masturbate at for the above dares), and, when you need to pee, do so on the ground in that semi-private spot.

I expect a report on this thread.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
flashing, hidden, outdoor nudity, public, trail