Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2016, 06:35 AM   #1
slavegirlstar

Smile new girl- help me find my likes!

Hi, my name is Star and I'm looking for some dares to do today. I'm new to this scene and have been lurking around for a while and finally built up the courage to make an account.
I'm willing to try just about anything.
I won't do any dares that will take me over an hour to complete, though, and dares need to be something I can do in my bedroom or bathroom.
I have a few things I can use: ice, candles, clothespins, a dildo, a small vibrator, a buttplug, wooden spoons and hairbrushes for spanking, toothpaste and icy hot, rubber bands, shoelaces, anal beads

Things I am not willing to tryee, poo, blood, cum eating, illegal, permanent, anything to do with food, other people

And I can't spend any money to purchase new things.

I might send picture proof if you request the pictures you want and I won't' send face.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance for the dares. -Star
slavegirlstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:20 AM   #2
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Shoelaces

Tie a knot every 5cm/2 inches in the shoelaces, then pull it up hard between your legs like a wedgie. Then start pulling the shoelaces forwards and backwards over your crotch for 20 minutes.

Report by Pm and if willing, pics of the shoelace with knots, in use, and state afterwards by kik

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:23 AM   #3
Mappy

Hi I would like you to spank your tits 20 times each with wooden spoon and then rub toothpaste on nipples for 20 mins send PIC vioa kik please markpearce54321

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:52 AM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavegirlstar View Post
Hi, my name is Star and I'm looking for some dares to do today. I'm new to this scene and have been lurking around for a while and finally built up the courage to make an account.
I'm willing to try just about anything.
I won't do any dares that will take me over an hour to complete, though, and dares need to be something I can do in my bedroom or bathroom.
I have a few things I can use: ice, candles, clothespins, a dildo, a small vibrator, a buttplug, wooden spoons and hairbrushes for spanking, toothpaste and icy hot, rubber bands, shoelaces, anal beads

Things I am not willing to tryee, poo, blood, cum eating, illegal, permanent, anything to do with food, other people

And I can't spend any money to purchase new things.

I might send picture proof if you request the pictures you want and I won't' send face.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance for the dares. -Star
does no cum eating mean a guys cum, or your own?
I will assume your own. more the shame. a girl tasting herself is amazing. but if not your thing, it's just not your thing.

Let's do a stimulus smorgasbord.

Start by rubbing ice into one nipple, while dripping wax on the other. Go until ice melts.
Apply clothespin to iced nipple, keeping it there until you've finished spanking all the wax off your other nipple/tit with a wooden spoon.

If able, tie a tight knot on to both nipples with shoelace, and use clothespin to hang a small amount of weight from them.

Do 10 rubberband snaps on your clit. Start timid, if you need to, but last two snaps should be as close to maximum extension as you can.

Rub icy hot into clit to soothe it.

Lube dildo with some toothpaste and insert it.
Roll a die or use a 1-6 number generator.
Use small vibe on your icy hot coated clit and rub yourself to orgasm.
The amount you rolled on the die is used for three things:
how many times you must edge before you orgasm your first time
how many times you orgasm
how many times you reapply a dab of icy hot (one dab after each orgasm)

After last orgasm, work that last dab into your clit very well (maybe line panties with some extra to make sure feeling doesn't fade) and wait at least 20 minutes before cleaning it off. No rinsing.
At that point you can remove the dildo.

There, a little bit of everything (except anal, because it's not my thing, so including it is less fun for me!).
Hopefully you enjoy yourself!

*edit* if you want to take before and after pics at each stage, that would be great, but sending is 100% up to you. pics is a limit for most people for a reason, so not offended/upset/put off if you decide not to

Last edited by ksoma; 05-03-2016 at 10:20 AM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:09 AM   #5
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavegirlstar View Post
Here are a couple I would like you to try at least one of:

1. Strip naked in the bathroom face the mirror with your hands behind your back and time how long you can bounce you naked tits without stopping without looking away from your reflection and without checking your time until you feel you have to stop.

If you'd like to experiment with spanking then if you make it less than 10 minutes then you have to slap yourself 25 times in your pussy, every minute after 10 you subtract 5 slaps, and you have to make it 15 minutes to avoid having to slap yourself.

2. If you can reach easily then I want you to see how long you can rub your tits across the mirror for as long as you can (eyes open of course, there's no point in using a mirror if you can't see the naked girl your rubbing up against)

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Star, I like that name, it's very pretty. Anyway, forced orgasms for three hours, while watching, um, Twlight series. Send picture proof of what your pussy looks like to my Kik, before and after.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #7
slavegirlstar

Default Great Dare, thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
does no cum eating mean a guys cum, or your own?
I will assume your own. more the shame. a girl tasting herself is amazing. but if not your thing, it's just not your thing.

Let's do a stimulus smorgasbord.

Start by rubbing ice into one nipple, while dripping wax on the other. Go until ice melts.
Apply clothespin to iced nipple, keeping it there until you've finished spanking all the wax off your other nipple/tit with a wooden spoon.

If able, tie a tight knot on to both nipples with shoelace, and use clothespin to hang a small amount of weight from them.

Do 10 rubberband snaps on your clit. Start timid, if you need to, but last two snaps should be as close to maximum extension as you can.

Rub icy hot into clit to soothe it.

Lube dildo with some toothpaste and insert it.
Roll a die or use a 1-6 number generator.
Use small vibe on your icy hot coated clit and rub yourself to orgasm.
The amount you rolled on the die is used for three things:
how many times you must edge before you orgasm your first time
how many times you orgasm
how many times you reapply a dab of icy hot (one dab after each orgasm)

After last orgasm, work that last dab into your clit very well (maybe line panties with some extra to make sure feeling doesn't fade) and wait at least 20 minutes before cleaning it off. No rinsing.
At that point you can remove the dildo.

There, a little bit of everything (except anal, because it's not my thing, so including it is less fun for me!).
Hopefully you enjoy yourself!

*edit* if you want to take before and after pics at each stage, that would be great, but sending is 100% up to you. pics is a limit for most people for a reason, so not offended/upset/put off if you decide not to
This is a really good dare, I'll be doing it soon and PMing you a report.
slavegirlstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I never got the PM report.
I hope you go active again soon, would love to hear how you enjoyed it all.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, likes, slavegirl