Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2016, 07:03 PM   #1
fitgirl2014
Account Banned

Default Pee Dare

Hey, so I'm looking to do a pee dare that would involve holding and the possibility of either peeing in public or peeing my pants. Ideally, I want something I can do either at home or semi public, like at a park at night. I am open to possibly trying something in the gym late at night, just ask for nothing illegal, involving family or friends or too public. Bellow is the only one I've tried so far, but it was a pretty good one

Originally Posted by Duke186
"I dare you to wait till you have to pee quite badly, then slowly begin to pee yourself in public until just a small wet spot is noticeable by you. Then stop. Do your best to hold the rest for the next 20 min before you go finish your pee. If you are in a park at night and can not hold it 20 min, you may take your bottoms down to your ankles but leave your panties on and squat outside your car to relieve yourself. If you can not hold it, you may not remove your panties to pee. Since I will be allowing you to pull your bottoms down, your panties must stay on until you are in bed."
Old 01-31-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a public park, early in the morning, just after sunrise. Wear a knee length skirt or dress, no panties.
The dare is to pee in 10 different spots while standing up wearing the dress/skirt before leaving for home.

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:31 PM   #3
secret241

drink 1 glass of water every 15 mins until you need to pee. when your really desperate go outside your house and begin to pee. when you start peeing you can walk to your bathroom peeing all the way anything that is left when you get to the bathroom you can use the toilet.
secret241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:22 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How about the 12 second rule You have 12 seonds from the time your knickers come down hen they must be replaced whether you have finished or no Then its at least an hour before you can go again to save time its beter to squat to do it.
It in fact works for both sexes in that with men they jst have to put the penis away
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to batfinch for this post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:46 PM   #5
IAmBob

Before I give you a dare, just a few quick questions.

How puclic are you willing to do?

Would you drink piss?

What are some dislikes, for possible punishments, and limits to leave alone?

Anything you'd do aside from pee dares, and any toys?
Old 02-01-2016, 05:26 AM   #6
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Here is my dare for you:

Drink lots of water, coffee, etc. so that you have to pee badly. Keep track of how long you have been holding, and how much you have drunk. Go to the park. Take with you a large container of water (maybe a gallon) and an empty cup, like a red beer pong cup or similar.

Here's the date part: You will pee twice. The first time you pee, you have the option of either peeing in your clothes, and not removing them, or peeing in the cup and drinking it. Pee for five seconds and stop. Once you pee the first time, you will wait 30 minutes, maybe more, to pee again. Immediately make a post on a thread here explaining what you are doing. Give readers the option to make you drink a glass of water or add five minutes.

When your time is up, you can pull down your pants and pee wherever you want, as long as it is outside. If you decide you cannot make it, again, you choose to leave your pants on and pee, or drink it. This second time you must completely empty your bladder.

Have fun!
Old 02-01-2016, 07:45 AM   #7
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

here is some good dare for you:

when you are shopping the next time you have to drink at least two liters of fluid of your choice
you are not allowed to use the bathroom in the shopping mall
you have to hold it in as long as you can
at least mininum two hours after drinking the last fluid

you have to choice where to pee out of three
first is to use some flower pot while wearing some skirt or dress
choose some quite place sit on it and pee in it
no one would recognize it

second is a changing room in some store of your choice (maybe one you didnt like or hate because of bad service)
but be quite while peeing

third choice could be the parking lot in the mall
use some dark corner or between some parked cars

if all of these are to public let me know and tell me your ideas are and i will probably allow you to do it there
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to goodguy21 for this post:
Old 02-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #8
corsa198
getDare Addict

Next time you go shopping, put on a sexy thong and a light coloured pair of jeans. Pull the thong up so that it is visible above your jeans.

While out, make sure you drink plenty of fluids, making you very desperate to pee.

When you are very desperate, leak pee into your thong for 2 or 3 seconds then stop. Go and find a toilet, pull down your jeans and empty your bladder straight through your thong.

When you have finished peeing, do not wipe, just pull your jeans up and carry on with your day.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #9
MasterO2
getDare Devil

You are not to use a toilet for 1 week, you may use a diaper if you wish, go outdoors and cop a squat, use a bathtub/shower, sink, urinal, trash can........ but can not use a toilet. Keep track of each time you have to use an alternative and report back with details.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:36 AM   #10
fitgirl2014
Account Banned

Default Not bad so far

These have been pretty good so far, keep it up

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, embarrassment, pee, piss, wetting