Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Question Sleeping Dare Questionnaire

This questionnaire isn't just for my benefit, but also yours. I am making a sleeping dare and I wanted to make one so everyone could participate and do as little modification as possible. The more replies I get the better I can make the dare. With that the more information per reply the better as well.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed? Willing to try?

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try?

What is your sleeping arrangement?
(alone, house, apartment, roommates, etc.)

What do you like to incorporate into sleeping dares?
What are you willing to try?
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.)

What do you not like about other sleeping dares?

Anything else you want to add?

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 01-31-2016 at 07:20 PM.
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 01-31-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Happy Me

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed?
I like the idea of it, but it is one of the very few things I can't actually do, because of a back injury from a bad car accident I was in when I was 19.
Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers?
YES. I've only done this one once, but it felt soooo controlled? It was nice
I don't really know what you mean by this, but I sleep in a queen sized bed in my bedroom in my own apartment, I cuddle with a little stuffed dragon that justJane gave me, his name is Jellybean.
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, presleeping tasks, messy, etc. etc. etc. Basically the more you give me the better.
Okay, this related to sleeping tasks, because I've never actually done a sleeping "dare" I don't think. I have however done hundreds of sleeping tasks!
Things I've enjoyed:
Clothing control (I usually sleep naked, I like being told what to wear to bed ), bondage (anything from cuffs, to having a collar connected to the headboard with a leash, to sleeping spread eagle, to wearing a karada or crotch rope), insertions (anal or vaginal), vibrators, sleeping with my nipple ring clamps, sleeping with something uncomfortable (like sandpaper in my bra?). I also like pre-sleeping and waking up tasks, like an edge before bed, a mantra upon waking up (my favorite was one in which I had to get on my knees on the floor, legs spread, butt on heels, first thing when I woke up and recite a little mantra).

Sleeping tied spread eagle on my stomach proved impossible, only because the pain from the pressure on my breasts kept me very awake after a few hours. Otherwise I think I've enjoyed all of them!
I guess my favorite thing is always trying something new, it doesn't matter much to me if the sleeping task is extreme or mild, I just love doing all of it!

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-31-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:45 PM   #3
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Yes, that doesn't really bother me.
I used to have to sleep on the floor with no pillows or blanket
I sleep in my bed now
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, presleeping tasks, messy, etc. etc. etc. Basically the more you give me the better.
Bondage is okay, as long as it's simple, not too restricting (as I have RLS), and self-bondage (of course). It depends on the stimulation, I can't have too much or I won't be able to sleep, something low and subtle. Depends on the sex toy, vibrators are okay if set on very low, 6 inch dildo is ok, 8 inch or 10 inch is not ok, nipple clamps are ok if not tightened too tight. Clothing control is okay, I'd rather sleep naked but okay. Presleeping tasks all depends on the tasks. Messy is a limit for me.
Too much restriction, unreasonableness, etc
Nah, I'm good, but good luck with making the dare.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:39 PM   #4
Sally123

I am curious about it, though I get cold easily, and like to be comfortable, so not sure if I'd realistically like it..
Do you like the possibility of notsleeping with pillows or covers?
The idea is interesting.. I would feel very exposed perhaps even humiliated. I do love my pillows...
I sleep in my bed with lots of pillows, a stuffie and nice flufy duvet
Haven't done any sleeping dares (so far??)
some of the ones I've read about seem unreasonable/unrealistic and restrictive.
nothing to add.

Member of "exclusive jokes that only Sally and Sashy understand" club.

22:58:14] Dracnoff [»] Sally123: Be more like Robbo77 and never give up!

[00:31:31] Satoshi: ‹@Sally123› I love the way you type :kissing:
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:00 PM   #5
OodlesofCuddles

Never actually tried it, but maybe >~>

I get cold quite quickly when in bed, but I have tried it ones or twice, and it was mostly fine

I sleep in a double bed with my covers and pillows and sleep with my ankles tied ever two days.

Well, I've only really done self bondage and edging before/after waking, outside of that, not tried anything else, so I dont know if I'd like it.

Anything unreasonable or that would prevent me from sleeping for a couple of days.

Noppers
Old 02-01-2016, 09:54 AM   #6
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

I don't really do dares... But if I did- this is what I'd say.
I'm a weird person and will sleep anywhere. But the possibility doesn't particularly excite me... I just love sleeping.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try? Nope, nope, nope!

Well in two weeks it will be with roommates!

(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.)
Bondage is fun! Clothing control is fun too! Edging right before sleep would be interesting... I think sleeping the opposite way would be an interesting experiment- see how many people wake up more tired! Toys certainly make it way more interesting.

Messy!!!! And anything super uncomfortable.

I think dice dare sleeping tasks are the most fun!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
Asdifigi

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed? Willing to try? Depends on what the alternatives are, floor dog bed, carpet, rugs. I'd like sleeping on anything but hard floors. Would most certainly be willing to try though.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try? If the room was warm then yes. Certainly willing to try it warm or cold.

(alone, house, apartment, roommates, etc.) I'm in an apartment with 3 other roommates, but each of us have our own rooms.

(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.) Willing to try almost anything!

What do you not like about other sleeping dares? I like the idea of dares that change how I sleep, but not dares that change how much I sleep.

Anything else you want to add? Nope.
Likes: Anal, Spanking, Light Bondage, Petplay, Animalplay, bladder control, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: Scat, Excruciating Pain, Pictures, Cam, Social Suicide
Asdifigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 03:19 PM   #8
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Updates and Answered Questionnaire

Update:
Thank you all who have answered this. It really helped! I have finished writing and will have myself and a friend test it out. It will probably be a week of testing. Continue to send in responses! I can use them for a second sleeping dare that will ultimately be longer and with far more options and variety.

Also I thought I might answer my own questionnaire.

Possibly but unlikely. With that said I might try sleeping on the floor if I feel like going all out.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try?
Hm, at this time no. It is winter and I like my blankets and pillows. I would sleep without blankets if it was warm enough and I lived in my own place.

I live in my own room in my parents house and have an quite a few responsibilities in the morning.

What do you like to incorporate into sleeping dares? What are you willing to try? (bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.)
I would like it to involve a clothing control section that is original but easy. With a variety of different likes and some new things to try. Bondage, simulation, insertion, and pre-sleeping tasks would be preferred and I would try diapers and edging.

Like most others I don't like the unreasonable and ridiculousness that it asks of me. Needing to have a whole sex dungeon or super random items to complete it is a turn away.

I think Happy Me is a pretty awesome girl

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 02-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #9
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Update:
I am still testing and tweaking the dare. Should be sometime this week...I hope.

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 03-26-2016, 03:55 PM   #10
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Update!
If you are following this thread then here is the link to the sleeping dare I made using your replies!
Click me!

Limits:

Likes & Limits explained
Old 03-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #11
WannabeSlut95

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
This questionnaire isn't just for my benefit, but also yours. I am making a sleeping dare and I wanted to make one so everyone could participate and do as little modification as possible. The more replies I get the better I can make the dare. With that the more information per reply the better as well.

I like the possibility of not sleeping in bed, or possibly without covers or pillows. Visible bondage gear could make this interesting and risky.

My sleeping situation is in a shared house.

I would be willing to try light bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing, pre sleeping tasks, edging, wedgies, gagging.

Some sleeping dares are just plain too hard, like tie your toe to your right ball, that's nearly impossible to keep there, never mind eventually get to sleep.

Likes)= feminization, light bondage, pain, humiliation, degradation, outdoors, subtle, typing tasks, edging, rules, fap roulette, long tasks, gagging, semi public.

Dislikes = pee, extreme pain, public, extreme humiliation, tasks over 6+ hours, anal

Limits = illegal, blood, poop, social suicide, family.
WannabeSlut95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questionnaire, sleeping, sleeping dares