Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2007, 06:16 PM   #1
test123

Default A Night Like No Other [FICTION]

INFO:
My name is Brandon, and this story was part true and part made up. I am sixteen, and my friend is fifteen. And in the story his name is different. And the sister figure in the story is also made up. And this is my first story I have ever wrote. So if you have any suggestions or comments please let me know.

PART ONE:
My parents were driving to one of my best friends house that night. They were going to dinner with some friends, and said I could hang out with Nate. Me and Nate have been friends for almost seven years, and we are very close. I spend the night at his house and he spends the night at mine. We have never really done anything to sexual till this night. And once my parents pulled up into Nate’s driveway I jumped out the car and headed to the front door. I knocked, but didn’t wait for an answer and then just entered the house. Once I walked in I saw Nate sitting on the couch. He was wearing black ballers, a white tee and black Old Navy flip flops. He was Filipino just like me, that’s one of the reason we started to hang out. So he had black hair that was decently long, he was almost dark tan, just like me but he was darker.

He saw me, and nodded. And I went and sat on the couch sitting opposite of him. We sat there for about ten minutes for him to finish his sports recap show, and then he turned off the tv and looked at me.

“What do you want to do dude?” Nate said to me.

“I dunno. What do you want to do?” I said in replied.

“Well I am bored, you want to have some fun. I am really bored and up to anything.”

“Sure dude, what do you have in mind?”

“Okay, let’s play truth or dare. But without the truth part. We will each switch turns. Once I will tell you a dare and then you will tell me a dare. And no chicken outs. We have to do the dare no matter what. But nothing that will get us caught and into trouble. And nothing that will hurt us or damage us permanently. OK?” he said like he planned this beforehand.

“Okay, whatever.” I replied.

So we sat in the middle of the floor and we got ready. We played rock, paper, scissors to see who gave the dare first. I won so I got to go first, but I had no idea wdhat to do. So I gave him a lame dare at first. I told him to lick the bottom of my foot. I know lame. But don’t worry. So he did, he picked my leg up and took off my shoe and then my sock, and licked the bottom of my foot. It was kind of gross, but felt good in a weird away. When he was done he laughed and then wiped off his tongue. Then he was like sitting there, and I knew he was thinking of what he was going to do to me and he also gave me a lame dare as well. He told me to hump a pillow for thirty seconds. So I took a couch pillow and humped it for thirty seconds, it was nothing to bad. I didn’t even get turned on a little. And for a few more rounds they were just boring dares like eating nasty stuff and that kind of stuff then it was Nate’s turn again.

“Okay, these dares are boring. I dare you to get naked in the hallway, and run back and forth. After you run back and forth you can put your clothes back on.” He said with a smug look on his face.

“Are you kidding me? Okay. But when it’s my turn it’s payback.” So I get up and move to the hallway. I go behind the walled part of the hallway and I removed my plaid shorts, my orange polo and my undershirt. I lay them in a pile. And build up my nerves and start running down the hallway. I feel excited as I run down the hallway, with the wind hitting my body. I ran back and forth a few time. And then I stopped and I then put my clothes back on and headed back to the living room to find Nate laughing.

“Oh, you think it’s funny? Well it’s your turn? I dare you to get naked, and walk outside and do twenty jumping jacks.” I looked at him and I saw him look so angry, but he got up. He started to take off his t-shirt, and then he pulled down his ballers, and the slowly he pulled down his navy blue and garnet striped boxers. He was there perfectly even tanned, and with a flat stomach, he was really good looking. And I never looked at him or any other guy like that before, but he did have a good body for a guy. And his dick wasn’t bad either. It was pretty big and pretty thick. He turned and walked to the back of his house to his back door. His ass was tight and perfect he had a very good body.

Once he made it out of the back door and went into the middle of his backyard, that was pretty small. But he was there, in the middle, baring it all. Then he started doing his twenty jumping jacks, and that was really great to watch. His dick was flopping up and down while he did his twenty jumping jacks. He finished and ran back in the house he looked kind of embarrassed. But I followed him into the living room. He looked so mad at me, but he sat back down, and so did I.

“So, you think that was payback. Just wait. I dare you to strip butt naked and lay face down, and I will be back and do something to you.” He left laughing and went down the hallway and entered his room. While he was in there I took off clothes, yet again. And lye face down on the floor he came back. He first lifted my head and blindfolded me. “Just so you don’t peek,” he said to me then he got up and kneeled near my legs. I felt him spread his my butt cheeks, and then without any warning I felt something go down my ass, it was cold, and felt pretty big. He then yanked it out, and slammed it back in again, he did this a couple of times, and then finally he jabbed it in one last time and pushed down. It hurt like hell. Then he grabbed it out again and then he left. He finally came back, and unwrapped my face. He laughed, and new he was in for something bad. I got up, and my ass hurt so bad. So I redressed.

“Okay, that was so not nice, dude. So you are in for it now. Okay, I dare you to strip naked, and give me a blowjob. I haven’t had one in a long time, and I am craving one really bad. And I want a real good one. So get prepared as I sit in your dining room. You can‘t stop until I cum in your mouth, and you must swallow it too.” I got up and moved to the dining room chair and sat down. Then I pulled down my sorts and my boxers. Nate got up and he was naked again, and damn did he look good. He got over near the chair that I was sitting near and he knelt down by my dick that was nice and hard now. He then opened his mouth and he moved my dick into his wide opened mouth and started sucking and licking it away. It felt so good, I reached my orgasm and I was trying my hardest to hold back, but after a few minutes I just couldn’t and I unloaded in his mouth. He backed off a little bit, but he swallowed and then he kept going. “You know you can stop.” But then he pulled me to the ground and took off my shirts.

We rolled around, and started kissing. Apparently he liked guys better than girls, and that was a little unbelievable. We rolled and then got in the “sixty-nine” position. It felt really good to have a guys cock in my mouth, and a damn fine guys cock in my mouth at that. After I exploded again in his mouth and he in mine. It felt great. We braked for a few seconds for him to run into his room. He pulled out a condom, and slipped it on. He motioned for me to bend over, and I did. He then straddled me and then pushed his dick into my ass, and last time it hurt with the dildo, this time it felt really good. I was in heaven. After about five minutes of him fucking the shit out of me, he gave me a new condom and I straddled him. Then I hopped on his back, and started fucking him like he was fucking me. It didn’t take long for me to unload for the third time.

And then the door unlocked, and we froze. I couldn’t move, and nether could he. Then the door slowly opened.

OKAY:
The next part should be coming up real soon. Tell me if you like. And if there could be any suggestions about the story. And what should come next. Tell me what you think.
test123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #2
2doctor

soz i menat to say birl storie keepp it up cos i hungry for more

Last edited by 2doctor; 06-14-2007 at 10:11 AM.
2doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
2doctor

bi the way r u test dog
Old 06-11-2007, 01:07 PM   #4
ussmwm

love the story. HOws come noone of this stuff happens to me. How muc hwas made up and how much is real?
ussmwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
Truthgu
Account Banned

I am "Tessdog". Nice story, a bit odd. Maybe, some girls should be invloved too. You could probably do a thing with bi-sexuals. That's always a good way to get a crowd. Nothing like a blond doing a blond.

Tess
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
2doctor

Talking

soz it just that tessdogs stories rock ow yea u rock kepp it up test123
Old 06-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #7
Truthgu
Account Banned

Thank You! It has been awhile since someone said that. For me story writting got hard cause I was always fighting to stay on getDare.

Tessdog
Truthgu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #8
brick2240

is there any more coming?
brick2240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 PM   #9
the_tod_king

Send a message via Yahoo to the_tod_king

dont think so............................sad
Old 09-26-2007, 07:55 PM   #10
molten man