Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yours

"I'm going to fuck you senseless," he breathed into my ear. "I can't wait to get my hands on you. We're going to have so much fun."

I could feel the effect of his words going straight to my clit - his clit. We'd only just stepped in to our apartment before my dom, and my lover unceremoniously picked me up and pinned me against the wall.

He stared into my eyes, a smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth. "What shall we do first?"

"Whatever you'd like, Sir. I'm all yours," I responded, not breaking eye contact. His eyes glimmered.

"I like the sound of that." I held my breath and my heart went into overdrive as he leaned closer.

The second our lips touched, electricity coursed through my body. His tongue probed my mouth, dominating the kiss. We continued for what seemed like an eternity, before he pulled back.

"Go to the bedroom," he commanded. The possibility behind those four words gave me shivers. We'd been in a relationship for three years, and in D/s for a year and a half. But every day was a new day for us. An adventure. That's what I loved about our relationship.

"And take that dress off, unless you want me to do it for you." I saluted him, and sashayed away smiling.

"You know what happens when you tease me, don't you, slut?" I could feel his smirk. He knew exactly which of my buttons to press, just as I knew his.

Upon reaching our room, I took the black cocktail dress I had worn out for dinner off as quickly, but carefully, as I could.

I paused in front of the full length mirror, studying myself. I was currently wearing a matching lacy black bra and panties. I ran a comb through my hair, making sure I looked presentable.

Hearing his approaching footsteps, I quickly went to squat next to our bed. Which was no small feat, especially while in 4-inch heels, mind you, but I did it. It's always been his favorite position.I kept my gaze trained on the wall in front of me, back straight, and not daring to move as he entered.

"Perfect. Such a slut. My slut." My breathing increased as I felt him standing directly behind me. He slowly unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor in front of me.

"Now, I have two items in my hands. One will revolve around your pain, and the other around your pleasure. I'm giving you a choice. Which would you like to use first?"

"Pain first, please Sir. Thank you for allowing me to choose."

"Very well. The first of the two I have in my hand is a whip. I was planning on only giving you 25 hits, but I think I'll tack on an extra 5 because you were a tease. You will count each out loud, thank me, and beg me for another. Now, I want you to kneel for me. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I nodded affirmatively. I got into the kneeling position and braced myself for the first hit. I felt the sting on my right ass cheek. It wasn't too bad, yet.

"One Sir, thank you. Please may I have another?"

"Why, of course you can!" We continued like this, for the next fifteen minutes. He alternated between my breasts, ass cheeks, and inner thighs but not a single stroke had landed on my pussy.

"Twe-twenty nine, Sir. I'll be grateful for the last stroke, please," I said, trying my hardest to keep my voice from breaking.

"Where do you think the last stroke should go, slut?" I knew it was more of a rhetorical question than anything, but I answered anyway.

"Wherever you'd like, Sir."

"I think it'll be..on my pussy," and with that, he brought the whip down hard, managing to bring the tail end of it directly onto my panty-covered clit. The direct hit sent a jolt of pain through my body, leaving behind a tingling sensation that I could feel in each of my limbs.

"Fuuck! Thank you for the whipping, Sir."

"Stand up," he said gently. Using the bed to help, I got up, carefully. He steadied me, keeping his hand on me until he was sure I was standing.

My ass felt like it was on fire, and looking down, I could see that my breasts looked the part. Overall, though, I was okay.

"Are you okay?" He looked down at me, slightly worried.

"I'm okay," I smiled. He let out a sigh of relief, before scanning my body.

"Fuck. You don't know how hot you look, standing there in just panties and heels. Covered in stripes that I've given you," he groaned.

I looked down at his jean-covered crotch, where a bulge was noticeably visible and gave him a teasing smile.

"I don't, but your dick seems to know," I smirked.

"Right you are, girl. Let's see if we can do something about that, yeah?" He said. "Sit," he pointed at his black duvet.

He took my right leg gently, and took the heel off before doing the same to my left.

He then reached into his pocket, and pulled out a blindfold. He carefully put it on me, sending my world into pitch black darkness before lightly pushing me into a laying position. He proceeded to tie my hands on to the posts of the bed, leaving my legs free.

"The other item I have is a vibrator," he said silkily. Not long after, I felt the wonderful sensations that only a toy can produce right against my clit. It was on the lowest setting possible, but I knew that before long I'd become frustrated.

I could already feel the effect of the vibrations deep in my core, and he had just placed it. Suddenly, I felt his warm, wet, mouth latch onto my left nipple. He began sucking and licking, turning it rock hard before long and giving me the most amazing feeling.

My body responded immediately to his touch, and he knew it.

"Let's see exactly what we can do about my erection and your arousal. You're mine," he whispered into my ear.

"Yours."

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk