Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
Link1254

Male M/20 Looking for Bedroom Dares

Looking for dares to help keep me entertained. I'm alone in my room, can't leave the room, or be loud.
Will do pics and vids when possible.

This will be valid indefinitely, so I will get around to every challenge I can do eventually. Don't worry about time between tasks.

I have also posted this on Reddit, and will crosspost tasks, and give evidence of their completion to anyone that asks

Maybes: pics, video, hidden public, feminization

Soft Limits: Post Orgasm touching, Pain

Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Involving other irl people.

Also like being PM'd Tasks. Will give detailed reports, and/or pics/videos in response.
Link1254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
Link1254

I was asked on Reddit to "Compare your cock to three items. Remote, brush and game controller. Photo ok 1 point, video is better 3 points."

Video available on request.

Also like being PM'd Tasks. Will give detailed reports, and/or pics/videos in response.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Link1254

I was asked in a PM to "Pull your foreskin back and use the brush on the head of your penis, see if you can come using only the brush..."

I tried, but it was too painful for me to handle. Sorry.
Video of the attempt is available, though pitifully short.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:07 PM   #4
Link1254

I was asked in a PM to "First, strip down, and play with yourself a bit. Then stand up straight, arms at your side in front of a mirror without moving for 10 minutes. Easier said than done. Take a good look at yourself.

Then kneel with your hands on your head. For five minutes, if you can use a mirror great, but if not OK.

Finally, you can jerk off and cum on your doorknob.

Now you have a choice: either lick your door knob clean plus any other cum that misses it - or - leave the cum there for 24 hours before cleaning it."

My report was as follows

That was a very interesting experience. When i finished playing with myself in preparation, i had some precum at the tip of my dick. I was staring at it for almost all the time i was looking at myself. I watched as it slowly drooped downwards, it was quite far down by the time i got to kneel, and shortly after i started kneeling, i felt the moisture from it on my thigh, and it got me hard again for a few moments. When i went to cum on the doorknob i realised it was too high really for me to hit. I tried, and managed to get one rope across, but most of it went on the door and floor. It was very salty, and i got quite a bit of hair in my mouth from the bits on the floor.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:25 AM   #5
Link1254

I was asked in a PM to, on Christmas day (so today), find a cookie, and cum on it somewhere other than a bathroom, and then eat it.

Unfortunately The closest to a cookie I could get was a terry's chocolate orange, so I came on it and ate it.
http://imgur.com/oaG04km

It was very sweet, I could barely taste the cum, but I could definitely feel the cum sticking to the back of my throat

Old 12-25-2015, 12:56 PM   #6
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Edge ten times. After each edge fuck yourself ten times with a different object each time. After ten edges cum, ruin your orgasm. Eat your load. Make a video of it. I'd like to see your other videos too.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #7
Link1254

Was asked "For a vid of my own if you have any female clothing dress up in it then give me a strip tease(if you don't you normal clothing will be fine) after that edge once then wait 1 min(no touching) then cum in your own hand and eat it"

And here is the Video

https://vid.me/EPVY

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bedroom, dare, male