Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
sheepinabowl

Lightbulb Getting Tortured

So I lost a bet, and now a buddy of mine gets to mess me up in multiple ways. You guys get to help decide. It's most likely happening tomorrow morning/afternoon. ANYWAY, pretty much anything goes, I will have my hands tied above my head and he'll be taking over from there. Basicaly the only rule is nothing sexual, other than that, go nuts!!! It just has to be stuff HE does to me as I won't really be able to move. Anything gross or painful, but he's hoping for more gross things.
sheepinabowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #2
pppppppppp

Have him pee all over your body and in your face, and also tie shoes or something even heavier to your balls!

I'm a switch, sometimes more dom, but sometimes also very submissive.

Likes: Guys , Edging/Orgasm Denial, Pain & CBT, Ice & Wax, Piss, Cum (Eating and so on), a bit of anal
Limits: Silly Dares, Scat, Sounding, anything public, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious limits
pppppppppp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:29 PM   #3
personalslave

Have him lay you down and now he can sit on your face with his ass crack directly into your nose mouth! stay likee that for however long he wants its his call!! shame you wont do anything sexual
personalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:36 PM   #4
younganalwhore

have him not only tie shoes to your balls but have him tie the shoes to your balls and then put something heavy in the shoes, also get him to give you a piss enema, and have him put you in a chastity cage, but the smallest you can find and you have to keep it on for the whole time.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 12:14 AM   #5
sheepinabowl

Unfortunately we were unable to get together today, however tomorrow/today if you're on east coast usa like me, is another day. So keep the tortured coming please.
sheepinabowl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, gross, lost bet, tied up, torture