Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
mollyhopkins

Default The fieldtrip Ill never forget (Fiction)

Well I'll give you the background. Molly is me so I refer to her as I she is one of the main charecters. The other main charecters include
Ayah ( I call her Blah) - looks exactly like me in the story. Brown here blue eyes a little on the shorter side and thin as a stick but not unhealthy looking.
Dani ( Called Sin)- Short blonde hair blue eyes taller than me and Blah but not by much.
Justin (My crush but I dont know if he likes me)-Taller than me blah and sin with light brown hair.
John(Justin's bestfriend_- Taller than Justin but still light brown hair.

Everyone in this story is best friends except for the outside charecters its a very close knit group of people but arent like a clique at all. Just a group of friends.

Chapter 1:
I thought AP would be less work than this I thought to myself. Then I settled back into the couch in the school lounge to study. Justin came and sat next to me
" So are you excited to go to Rome tomorrow for the class trip?" He asked this with a smirk, his usual around me.
" Yes two weeks in Rome I cant wait!" I laughed but I knew we would have hard work being in AP.
" Well at least we have free days on those two weekends down there"
" Yea maybe we can get some gelato or something." I said with a giggle but I really hoped he would say yes.
" Only if I get to order for you." He smirked knowing I knew he would order me the biggest icecream possible.
"Fine."
Bring Bring Bring!!!!
End of the day and we set out for home. I finished packing up the next morning and then set out to the airport. I found Blah and Sin waiting at au bon pain and ran over to them to get some breakfast. We left to go to the gate and then it began. ( Sorry for the long entrance but Im trying to make this as real as possible)
I sat right next to Justin and he wanted a sip so I gave him one but then he finished it so I just ate my breakfast and then bought another drink. He was still smirking and then said the weirdest question. "Truth or Dare"
I never played before so I was unexpecting when I said "Dare"
At the exact moment he smirked and looked right at me" So Ill give your dare on the plain. Remember that we bought the loft in the plane so we have a couch its small but that makes it all the better"
I swallowed and got onto the plane.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Sorry its a long entrance but just wait until Rome here is a peview " When in Rome do I have to do as the Romans do" I asked with my thighs being wet.

Last edited by mollyhopkins; 04-22-2009 at 10:52 AM.
mollyhopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
mollyhopkins

Chapter 2: On the plane
As I sat on the couch in the loft my friends sat around and Justin right next to me. I knew what we were about to do, play truth or dare. But at that moment my friends pulled the curtain close in between us and closed the curtains around us to disconnect us from the other students but I knew it would be a very bad thing to get out of our part of the loft even for a minute. Justin rubbed the part of my thigh that was not covered by my skirt. I felt a little wet and knew I was being turned on by this but then he stopped.
"I want to make this clear right now Molly."
Why would he call me Molly? None of my friends do that unless they are going to tell me something important or are mad at me.
"I know you like me. But you will have to wait to find out if I like you. I have made this Rome trip into the ultimate truth or dare game." He let out a laugh when he noticed me blush. I got up and sat in one of the seats at the exact moment our teacher walked in for a check of heads.
"Molly, Justin remember the rules. There can’t be a boy and a girl alone in one loft at a time"
"Okay Ms. Bagley I’m sorry." I opened the curtain allowing my me to be with all my friends and she moved on.
"Did you tell her what's going on?" John was being quiet but I could still hear him in between my friends talking.
"Not everything. You know she is shy and gets overwhelmed when she is embarrassed. I didn't want to spoil my state of mind." I didn't know what that was supposed to mean. But I didn't have time to think because Blah was telling me that we didn't have to be with the school until Monday so that left all weekend for us. She also told me about how our room would be right next to Justin and John's and the rooms actually connected . That made me blush and I felt embarrassed until Sin brought me my laptop so I could get my mind off this. In the middle of the movie an IM popped up "Meet me the first night outside our rooms I need to explain more about this." I’m starting to regret I paid for airport wifi and went on the computer on the plane.

I could tell this would be hard for me but I drifted into a deep sleep.

__________________________________________________ _---
PREVIEW:
"Molly, you need to do this.I know it will be uncomfortable but trust me you'll thank me one day."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long into I am just making it like me and my friends would do it and make it more like real life even though it is fiction.

Last edited by mollyhopkins; 04-22-2009 at 10:49 AM.
mollyhopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Talking

go on its alsome i like it so far
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please